Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tots

VIP Member
I’m curious to hear from someone who knows about the psychology of people like him about him now being ‘depressed’ (the daily mails word not mine) because surely someone as psychopathic as him wouldnt be feeling ‘depressed’/not eating because he feels guilty, so why isn’t he eating? Is it because he selfishly can’t go out and satisfy his urges anymore so that’s making him feel bad or is he just going to try and kill himself to get out of going to prison for the rest of his life? I read a line in the article that someone said ‘the enormity of his crimes is now catching up to him’ but surely someone as sickening as him doesn’t feel guilt? So what is it that he’s thinking about?
I think there’s also an element of it’s the only “control” he has left?

I've thinking about this loads in relation to when I was 13-14 (back in the dark ages of '87-88) and why there weren't more kids stabbing eachother. My school was rough as hell, there was a lot going on in a lot of our lives and a lot of rage and hormones flying around.
I think it may have something to do with the relentless nature of social media and chat apps nowadays. Kids are in touch 24/7, winding eachother up, getting eachother hyped up and finding grievances. There's no cool down time to get a sense of perspective. They're just completely immersed in their own world and this combined with the intensity of teenage hormones is a toxic mix.
Hope that makes sense!
Completely agree, also think the games they play online involving “kills” do not help the situation either

Reactions: 9

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Wayne Couzens back in court tomorrow according to The Old Bailing listings (this is before what was his next scheduled date of 9th July)

296AEEFB-A604-4E8E-B633-BA85FCB8324C.jpeg

thegirlscout

VIP Member

I believe the rumours on social media at the time were that the girl set him up. IIRC, screen shots were being openly shared.
Yes, the girl was his girlfriend I believe. Apparently this is what happened ‘Worst part is that the girl was his girlfriend, he argued with her because she sent naked photos to another guy and then she put a hit on his head for it “don’t kill him just stab him in the hand or something” “I’ll bring him to the location”’. Also someone posted a photo at the time it and wasn’t a knife and was much longer, like a sword? I’m not sure about that though. If I remember some people started sharing the nude photos on Snapchat and there was also a video of loads of young children running after someone with a caption saying something similar to ‘trying to get the slag who killed olly’. I’m not sure if they were real or not, can’t find them on Twitter to check. Apparently she paid £150 odd to have him hurt in some way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
She’s been found, sky news said she had a substantial amount of money on her?? My son is 11 years old and I don’t even let him catch the bus on his own 🤦‍♀️😂 plus he knows that I would probably kill him if he even attempted to do something like this
Depending on what her parents do (tradesmen, shops, etc) they may have a lot of cash lying about the house that she may have accessed. But in doing that it suggests she intended to be gone a long time without parental involvement, which makes me worry about what they’re like to her 😔

Its_Me

VIP Member
I took the isolating to mean because they had covid rather than because someone was unwell/vulnerable and one media outlet stated ‘isolating with Covid’ (sorry I won’t name or share scum tabloids)

phoekki

If he had told police that she was tortured for an hour then I’m assuming there was evidence of that on her body? So he must have tortured her too? Or have I got that detail wrong? I hope I have...

• Sad
  • Wow
Could have been her dog, or maybe the dog tried to defend her.
killing animals is a characteristic of v violent DV offenders, he will likely have started with the dog as part of his domestic violence and then escalated the violence on her & it ended in murder. Awful x

• Sad
  • Wow

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
See I was thinking the other way around. The 13 year old has harmed him and the adults have covered it up? I can’t imagine a 13 year old being arrested as part of the process unless there was something sinister can you?
I though the same, step brother has killed him and parents have covered it up,

• Sad
Does anyone watch the Behaviour panel on YT? They are 4 body language experts who analyse footage of alleged killers and others. One of them thinks the most likely scenario is the Ramsey parents thought brother Burke killed JonBenet and covered up , hence the specific ransom amount. He hadn't but they were in a corner then and couldn't backtrack.Sounds plausible. Anyway,check them out .
Hope you don’t mind me joining - just found this forum, and from reading this thread and the previous ones I think I have found my people!
I am absolutely obsessed with true crime documentaries etc, especially cold cases, and really enjoy watching the Behaviour Panel - they have some really interesting theories.

Clojo92

Twisted Babis Anagnostopoulos claimed last week that he wanted to raise his baby daughter from prison.
However a Greek court stripped him of his parental rights and gave exclusive custody of the child to the Crouch family.’
The audacity that man has to think he could raise a child from prison! What a lunatic.

Clojo92

Tia Sharpe - some children don't stand a chance in a life .

Murdered by her step grandad who was once also her step dad.

I remember hoping that she had run away. I never dreamed it would turn out as horrific as it did.
I remember this one so clearly as it was so close to home for me at the time. He was arrested not far from where I used to live growing up, like roads away. I remember seeing her funeral procession going past my house. She was so young, and I cannot believe how long it took the police to find her body considering they had already searched the loft several times.

• Sad
  • Wow

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I think there’s also an element of it’s the only “control” he has left?
That's a good point. There was a BBC story yesterday about Bernadette's murder and it touched on similar:

'Now convicted of murder, police plan to speak to him in prison in a bid to get information about where Bernadette is.

However, Dr Lundrigan said: "What we find with killers is often it's the last bit of control they have, so they are very reluctant to relinquish.

"Even when they are found guilty and they're in prison and there is no attention on them, they've still got that one nugget of information, and it's power."'

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I watched the Footsteps of killers last night about the lads in chelmsley as i was a postman in chelmsley at that time.

I found it interesting because you never really see programs cover this case very much, i just found the feel of the program odd , it was essentially a murder documentary, but whether it was because emilia fox was doing it they tried to add drama music , plus the interactions between her and Davis Wilson were really odd as if they were acting in a drama.

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
I think we were all thinking this from day one, including the investigation officers. Evil creature. He also drowned their puppy & hung it over the bannister to add to his ridiculous story, so he could "raise his daughter ". Christ can you imagine what would have happened to her if she made his life difficult in any way! Thank goodness she's out of his hands now ❤

• Sad
  • Angry