Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like it, plus her FIL apparently helped them financially from what I read
There's some articles on the fact that she was possibly cheating/talking to someone but I can't find much else about it
I’ve heard that- also a theory it’s a wife/partner of someone she was having an affair with that’s killed her. Could be a possibility too

Reactions: 1
Is anyone aware of the Missy Bevers case in the USA? The murderer is someone dressed in SWAT uniform. The footage honestly gives me chills, that’s one case I hope they find out who’s responsible.
Not heard of that one. Will Google. It terrifies me that people will dress up in order to fool others in to trusting them and then do them harm.

Reactions: 2
This week I’ve seen a lot on social media regarding Blessing Olusegun 21 y-o women found dead alone on a beach September 2020.

Something doesn’t sit right with me. All reports have said her death is being treated as “unexplained”.

An article published today states a post mortem has confirmed drowning. Couldn’t they have confirmed drowning earlier? It’s been almost 6 months. Is this normal?

RIP Blessing ❤ ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This week I’ve seen a lot on social media regarding Blessing Olusegun 21 y-o women found dead alone on a beach September 2020.

Something doesn’t sit right with me. All reports have said her death is being treated as “unexplained”.

An article published today states a post mortem has confirmed drowning. Couldn’t they have confirmed drowning earlier? It’s been almost 6 months. Is this normal?

RIP Blessing ❤ ❤
I think the family didn’t agree with the findings and requested a private post mortem but were denied. Also I believe her body was found next to her belongings and not in the water, I don’t know a huge amount but have seen snippets on social media.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The Missy case petrifies me. How casually they were walking around knowing they were about to brutally murder a woman innocently setting up for an exercise class. Scary that this person still walks around freely

I always go on about this, but the Delphi murders still chills me to the bone. Those poor girls

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always go on about this, but the Delphi murders still chills me to the bone. Those poor girls
Same. Another one where they have video and audio footage of the suspect and still he can’t be identified. You have to think maybe someone is protecting him

Reactions: 11
Same. Another one where they have video and audio footage of the suspect and still he can’t be identified. You have to think maybe someone is protecting him
Oh my goodness the Delphi murders is what started my interest in unsolved cases. The footage and the audio of that man is chilling. They’ve never disclosed how the girls were murdered which is interesting. It’s a small town too from my understanding so was a huge case.

Reactions: 10
Its a mystery as to why he can't be found , I dont know how popular that route is for walkers but surely someone must have seen someone similar coming away from that area, it's not like it's a convenient area to walk in a circle back to a vehicle , so he either hangs around in the hope some females walk through, which suggests he is there a lot or he must have been using it as a one off and the timing was just awful for those girls.

Surely he would have said to someone he is off to walk that trail , or if he lives alone it must be fairly local as that seems a place you have to know about rather than stumble across, so someone must recognise the footage of a guy who is local

Its chilling footage and one of life's mysteries as to why he hasn't been caught yet

Is anyone aware of the Missy Bevers case in the USA? The murderer is someone dressed in SWAT uniform. The footage honestly gives me chills, that’s one case I hope they find out who’s responsible.
Yeah I've seen the footage a lot , and one thing that sticks out is one of the men who knows her fits the build and walks with an odd limp in the same way , but apparently he is ruled out , I cant remember if its a family member but its an older guy, it's always felt suspicious to me

Reactions: 7

RIP Blessing ❤ ❤
Yes i saw this. Police classed it as suicide and refused to investigate. There is a petition going around asking for further investigation. Makes me wonder if Blessing was a white middle class woman would the police act differently?

• Sad
The Missy case petrifies me. How casually they were walking around knowing they were about to brutally murder a woman innocently setting up for an exercise class. Scary that this person still walks around freely

The Delphi murders has the same effect on me. I find it horrific.

Reactions: 3
Re - Delphi murders
It might be a dumb question but I can't find the answer from just reading
Is there any reason they were filming? The Wikipedia article says it was in secret too

Also interested in what other info they picked up from the phone that they haven't released, it seems like they may have everything for evidence (judging by the information not released + the secret video) just the actual person which is very odd

Re - Delphi murders
Is there any reason they were filming? The Wikipedia article says it was in secret too

Also interested in what other info they picked up from the phone that they haven't released, it seems like they may have everything for evidence (judging by the information not released + the secret video) just the actual person which is very odd
I think the general belief is they were concerned that they were being followed and filmed him. So bless their hearts, they gathered their own evidence not knowing what was going to happen to them. It’s so awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Re - Delphi murders

I've listened to a few true crime podcasts about it but it's been a while. I think they were filming because they were worried that this man was following them. I know it's a hiking trail/that type of area and you expect to see other people around at certain times but I imagine after a while they felt this man wasn't just out for a walk.

The girls had a random day off school because of teacher training/in service day which occur a few times during the school year in America. People are always complaining that kids and teens spend too much time indoors playing video games and watching tv today. These girls were outside enjoying a nice day doing something they've probably done many times before. I didn't grow up in a small town but I did spend a lot of time running around and exploring with my friends. You just don't think twice about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Re - Delphi murders

They were taking pictures of each other crossing the bridge and probably filmed it , at the time some of the pictures show no one on the bridge , so I imagine he was gaining on them quite quickly which meant one of them filmed him secretly

He has to be local as apparently that old bridge is difficult to cross especially walking quickly, so he must have done it a few times to be comfortable on there, especially as it looks like he is near the edge

Its not a bridge I would be crossing thats for sure.

I remember the delphi case they were a few suspects that were arrested but found to be ‘innocent’.

The snapchat video of him following them just freaks me out. Those poor girls.

• Sad
I just listened to The Delphi murders podcast, I wasn’t aware of it previously-The fact that they are withholding so much makes it even more chilling for me, they seem to be very shady about the DNA details and the words they use to describe the scene and the fact they are so sure they didn’t fall paints a picture for me that I dare not repeat. Poor girls.

Reactions: 9
I just listened to The Delphi murders podcast, I wasn’t aware of it previously-The fact that they are withholding so much makes it even more chilling for me, they seem to be very shady about the DNA details and the words they use to describe the scene and the fact they are so sure they didn’t fall paints a picture for me that I dare not repeat. Poor girls.
The case was featured on a podcast last week and they were saying that it may have been committed by a serial killer. I’ll see if I can link the YouTube thing about it below

I read somewhere that they won’t release any more details about it ie how they died, so they don’t get people claiming to have done it, like for notoriety. So it makes me wonder if it’s something quite specific he/they did to them. I also wonder why the e fit changed so drastically aswell. I will have a listen to that podcast

Does anyone listen to the Red Handed podcast? I recently discovered it and it’s got me out walking for hours without realising I’ve been so engrossed in it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The case was featured on a podcast last week and they were saying that it may have been committed by a serial killer. I’ll see if I can link the YouTube thing about it below

Thank you. It’s so bizarre and those two e-fits couldn’t be any different! I literally can’t get my head around this one, I’ll watch the down the hill documentary when I get a chance.

I read somewhere that they won’t release any more details about it ie how they died, so they don’t get people claiming to have done it, like for notoriety. So it makes me wonder if it’s something quite specific he/they did to them. I also wonder why the e fit changed so drastically aswell. I will have a listen to that podcast

Does anyone listen to the Red Handed podcast? I recently discovered it and it’s got me out walking for hours without realising I’ve been so engrossed in it
I read this too "When we have the person we want, we want to know what they know about the case. … That's why we've held back on the information that we've given out."

Definitely something specific.

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness the Delphi murders is what started my interest in unsolved cases. The footage and the audio of that man is chilling. They’ve never disclosed how the girls were murdered which is interesting. It’s a small town too from my understanding so was a huge case.
I've read a tiny bit about the Delphi murders but not much, sad to hear that they still haven't solved the case. Has anyone got any good podcast recommendations that cover them?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.