Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George Donald - manslaughter charge after being attacked outside a social club and dying four months later. Defendant had already been charged with GBH in relation to the incident.

Murtaza Nazir - possibly drug related?

Caroline Kayll - likely domestic

William 'Blaise' Algar - this is set to be a long one at The Old Bailey. Lots of defendants looking at the listings, some under 18. Definitely sounds drug related involving possibly cuckooing. Victim was dismembered.

Interestingly, I have picked up ('cos I'm sad like that) that a couple of the defendants in that case have also been charged in another murder which hasn't come to trial yet - Ebrima Cham

Sorry if I missed it. Are these cases you’re working with?

George Donald - manslaughter charge after being attacked outside a social club and dying four months later. Defendant had already been charged with GBH in relation to the incident.

Murtaza Nazir - possibly drug related?

Caroline Kayll - likely domestic

William 'Blaise' Algar - this is set to be a long one at The Old Bailey. Lots of defendants looking at the listings, some under 18. Definitely sounds drug related involving possibly cuckooing. Victim was dismembered.

Interestingly, I have picked up ('cos I'm sad like that) that a couple of the defendants in that case have also been charged in another murder which hasn't come to trial yet - Ebrima Cham

Crikey. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 2
I find the libby squires interesting. Murderer was apparently a decent husband and father of two. Started with indecent exposure which he went to prison for released, continued and eventually raped and killed an innocent girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I find the libby squires interesting. Murderer was apparently a decent husband and father of two. Started with indecent exposure which he went to prison for released, continued and eventually raped and killed an innocent girl.

Reading through all the other stuff he’s done I’m not surprised that he went on to murder.
There seems to be a patter of behaviour with some of these people in wanting to be caught or seen somehow, and I guess stealing underwear and peeping through windows only does so much

Reactions: 6
Read my earlier message on Sarah, but sorry maybe now removed.
Yes us ladies always have to protect ourselves.
But we must always educate our sons and partners/male friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I remember when this Efit was released when they were looking for a serial flasher. Looking back everyone thought some students were taking the mick.

His crime had a text book escalation sadly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember when this Efit was released when they were looking for a serial flasher. Looking back everyone thought some students were taking the mick.

His crime had a text book escalation sadly.
This why we all need to report flashers. These men go onto rape, as told to me by a WPC.

It is all about getting control, and more confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of defendants looking at the listings, some under 18
There's a local case near me where a one under 18 is suspected of killing another kid, some other under 18s were questioned but that was that
Oliver Stephens also comes to mind

Not sure if it's just the news or if cases of under 18s doing this sort of stuff are genuinely increasing somehow, but I wonder what's driving it? Imo it's very much a case of gang-related violence with knives being popularised by the media even if its to condemn it

Is anyone aware of the Missy Bevers case in the USA? The murderer is someone dressed in SWAT uniform. The footage honestly gives me chills, that’s one case I hope they find out who’s responsible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone aware of the Missy Bevers case in the USA? The murderer is someone dressed in SWAT uniform. The footage honestly gives me chills, that’s one case I hope they find out who’s responsible.
YES! This case really stuck with me because they have a suspect quite clearly on film with some distinct identifiers. The Crime Junkies episode on Missy was very good for anyone wanting to hear about the case.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow that's terrifying, it's honestly crazy how casually the person is walking which leads me to think it was a targeted attack by someone she would have known
Also, have you seen this, and if so what are your opinions on it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
YES! This case really stuck with me because they have a suspect quite clearly on film with some distinct identifiers. The Crime Junkies episode on Missy was very good for anyone wanting to hear about the case.
I just don’t know who it could be. Someone she knows? They’ve ruled out a lot of people. Thanks I’ll have a listen!

Oh wow that's terrifying, it's honestly crazy how casually the person is walking which leads me to think it was a targeted attack by someone she would have known
Also, have you seen this, and if so what are your opinions on it?
Yeah I’ve seen this!! Apparently he’s been ruled out by police. Don’t know what’s surfaced for him to be ruled out but apparently he has...interesting.

I just don’t know who it could be. Someone she knows? They’ve ruled out a lot of people. Thanks I’ll have a listen!
Well statistically it's usually someone known to the victim. But the Sarah Everard case has served as a reminder that it can also just be a random attack of violence, so I'm really not sure what to believe in Missy's case since they ruled out so many people close to her

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve seen this!! Apparently he’s been ruled out by police. Don’t know what’s surfaced for him to be ruled out but apparently he has...interesting.
Apparently he has an alibi for travelling to California, though I wonder who the alibi was given by
The way he walks + the shirt stained with 'animal' blood really makes me think it could be him. Apparently his vet confirmed the story about his dog being in a fight, but there's something just dodgy about the whole thing + the fact that the shirt was a female shirt
I could see it being possible that this is a case of trying to fool the detectives into thinking that the murderer was a female (since you can't really tell), but maybe he realised that he had left DNA on the shirt and the next best thing is to clean it

Apparently he has an alibi for travelling to California, though I wonder who the alibi was given by
The way he walks + the shirt stained with 'animal' blood really makes me think it could be him. Apparently his vet confirmed the story about his dog being in a fight, but there's something just dodgy about the whole thing + the fact that the shirt was a female shirt
I could see it being possible that this is a case of trying to fool the detectives into thinking that the murderer was a female (since you can't really tell), but maybe he realised that he had left DNA on the shirt and the next best thing is to clean it
Yep, I honestly think he should be further investigated. The whole case just gives me chills. Also, weren’t missy and her husband going through a divorce?

Yep, I honestly think he should be further investigated. The whole case just gives me chills. Also, weren’t missy and her husband going through a divorce?
Seems like it, plus her FIL apparently helped them financially from what I read
There's some articles on the fact that she was possibly cheating/talking to someone but I can't find much else about it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.