Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I said though the previous incident in 2021 the framer *did* give permission. It’s in the articles and inquiry report.
if the farmer didn’t give permission (as he didn’t in this most recent case according to the above) then the officer risks being prosecuted for animal cruelty
Ah sorry, yes I would hope he does get done for animal cruelty. Or if someone gave him permission then they should be investigated too.

"Officers who hit an escaped cow with a car "probably did the right thing at the time" according to one union chief and farmer."

Really??
Now it has been said that the officers hit the cow 5 different times but only 2 were caught by someone on camera. They then wanted to call the armed police to shoot it, honestly they are acting like its some T-rex escaped and its going to eat everyone in sight, its a cow. Yes it might charge at people but it will spook and what they did was extreme. Don't know who this union guy is, just seems he wants to stick his two pence in, as I believe most farmers would not want that. Even Jeremy Clarkson has spoke out about it, I'm sure other farmers would too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm finding the cow story so distressing I'm going to have to take a break. It's everywhere, in increasingly graphic detail, and while it's important to bring these bastards to account I don't need this in my head just now.

Does anyone else find true crime gets a bit much to handle sometimes?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm finding the cow story so distressing I'm going to have to take a break. It's everywhere, in increasingly graphic detail, and while it's important to bring these bastards to account I don't need this in my head just now.

Yeah I do, I struggle sometimes and take a day or so off from reading or watching the news. I really struggle with death news, if that is someone has been murdered or the wars abroad. I can't cope with seeing death everyday as I have really bad death anxiety and it has been flaring up. The calf being run over was distressing to watch, feel like I have seen a lot of animal cruelty recently and it's getting worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I have managed to avoid reading all the gritty details, nor have I watched any videos. It's not difficult. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am slightly curious about why they have headlined this one as a pitbull when usually they are straight in with saying it's an xl bully. Apparently it has been sedated and removed from the scene

Wales Online are saying the dog was rescued from a drug dealers house 7 or 8 months ago. And also the police are quoted as saying a staffie or pitbull type dog.

Reactions: 4
The poor cow, its so sad. Why didn't they try and get it into a front garden somewhere and then call a farmer or rspca??
I live rurally and cows are out all the time. Generally you walk confidently at them they either go back to where they're supposed to be or group together and then you like encourage them to a safer location.
This strikes me as city police who don't get out of the city much. Cruel and unnecessary

Reactions: 6
I can.
Someone ( a traveler) put a randy cart horse in my garden on Christmas Eve.
It took hours on the phone trying to get the police to contact the owner - in the meantime it was kicking the house.
In the end the only reason they did anything was when I threatened to let it out.
Not having a go but why did you call the police about this and not like the RSPCA or something?

Wales Online are saying the dog was rescued from a drug dealers house 7 or 8 months ago. And also the police are quoted as saying a staffie or pitbull type dog.
Odd are it's been trained to attack - drug dealers use these dogs as weapons.
---
Not having a go but why did you call the police about this and not like the RSPCA or something?
I can tell you from bitter experience that the RSPCA does sweet fanny adams about anything unless there is a film crew with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
RSPCA wouldn’t give a tit, especially not if it was a traveller involved. They don’t touch anything with travellers and some of them treat their animals at all, no matter how much the animals might be at risk.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the panorama about the school on the Wirral? It’s shockingly bad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the panorama about the school on the Wirral? It’s shockingly bad
It’s horrific.

And how could this person be in charge!

The school's CEO, who had been sacked as a special police constable for gross misconduct

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s horrific.

And how could this person be in charge!

The school's CEO, who had been sacked as a special police constable for gross misconduct
Awful that just about anyone could set up a school like this isn’t it? He owed tens of thousands of pounds in unpaid school fees and didn’t tell the police about it

Reactions: 1
I agree.

Grief makes you irrational in so many ways - it just tears the earth from under you and you don't know which way is up. I wouldn't criticise them for anything they said or thought at this heartbreaking time - and I do feel sorry for the killer's parents who are being blamed for something they didn't do and couldn't have prevented. It's a very sad situation.
---

Cries Unheard by Gita Sereny

I read this one many years ago - it is harrowing. Mary Bell's early life was HELL with her mother - absolute hell.

We none of us know what others go through or how it shapes them - and it is a cycle that is so heard to break.
I've just ordered that book, thanks