Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she goes to prison for a short sentence, she will still make a living from it when she is released.

I find it really sad how short-sighted these people are with regards to throwing away theirs and their families dignity and respect, as well as the prospect of any decent future employment, for the sake of a quick buck. She might be making a reasonable wage now, but the work won't last. As the industry becomes more and more saturated with people willing to degrade thememselves for cash, the rates they can get away with charging will fall rapidly.

If she'd worked as a prison officer and climbed the ladder to management level, she could've had a guaranteed decent enough wage for the rest of her life. Her family and friends would've respected her.

I can't help but feel sorry for people who do Only Fans and that kind of "work". I cannot imagine having so little respect for myself, and those I love.
Completely agree with everything you have said, I also feel that woman prison officers must be on the back foot already and to get career progression would be incredible in a male dominated role. It's not a job I could do, I couldn't handle it so I salute those who do, and who do it professionally. I don't think people realise photos and videos posted online will always be there, the amount of naked woman all over twitter who are basically giving it away for free, is there no shame? Your family and future kids could see that.

Reactions: 5
Yes I have been noticing them. Im sorry you guys are so scared. I saw the attempted knife attack in London didn't get hardly any press.
Thank you so much. Yes, the knife attack itself (which was openly antisemitic, he was shouting racist abuse, and only foiled by the shop staff literally fending him off with shopping trolleys etc.) got barely any press, and then the court case, when he was convicted and let off with a suspended sentence it got no reporting at all other than a couple of Jewish papers.

He lives on the road where he carried out the attack - I can't imagine what it must be like for those shop workers and other neighbours knowing he is right there. (For those who don't know, Golders Green is one of the most Jewish areas in London.)
---
I don’t doubt it - I’ve seen the most horrific things posted online about Jews. It seems like 7th October was carte blanche for people to be antisemitic without any pushback. All they have to say is ‘I’m being anti Zionist not antisemitic’ and it’s accepted. There could be a whole thread dedicated to violence against Jewish people and some bright spark will come on and stutter ‘what about…..?’
I would say it’s ridiculous that a supposedly peace loving festival that’s ethos is to support togetherness such as Glastonbury didn’t mention the slaughter of the innocents at Nova. But then again Glastonbury jumped the shark many years ago.
I hope the girl gets as much support as she needs and healing but reading the dismissal of sexual assault against Jewish women and girls I would think that it might be hard to come by for her sadly.
Wishing your daughter safety in these times x
Thank you so much for every word of this. It means a lot. I don't go anywhere near most threads/discussions supposedly about 'Israel/Palestine' (not only on Tattle, but anywhere) because a huge amount of the stuff posted is just the most blatant old-style Jew-hatred. You are absolutely right about Glastonbury and Nova. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much. Yes, the knife attack itself (which was openly antisemitic, he was shouting racist abuse, and only foiled by the shop staff literally fending him off with shopping trolleys etc.) got barely any press, and then the court case, when he was convicted and let off with a suspended sentence it got no reporting at all other than a couple of Jewish papers.

He lives on the road where he carried out the attack - I can't imagine what it must be like for those shop workers and other neighbours knowing he is right there. (For those who don't know, Golders Green is one of the most Jewish areas in London.)
---

Thank you so much for every word of this. It means a lot. I don't go anywhere near most threads/discussions supposedly about 'Israel/Palestine' (not only on Tattle, but anywhere) because a huge amount of the stuff posted is just the most blatant old-style Jew-hatred. You are absolutely right about Glastonbury and Nova. xx
How the hell did an attack like that only end in a suspended sentence? :mad:

FFS - they put people in jail for not having a television licence! But you can carry out a violent unprovoked attack like this and effectively nothing is done about it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

---

It doesn’t fit the narrative people would like to portray if they admit there is antisemitism going on so it gets totally ignored. Hence all the mental gymnastics from certain sides and the mainstream media to make a sentence literally calling for the eradication of the Jews acceptable to shout on the streets of the UK.

Disgusting. It’s claimed it’s all about the deaths and “genocide” but there are numerous genocides going on yet only one gets the headlines - no coincidence that’s the one they can blame the Jews for as if British and European Jews all have a direct line to Bibi.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry if this was posted here already but this is so horrific. Hoping he never gets released what an animal
Three defence witnesses were called during the trial, who said they had had consensual sex with Shorten in his taxi on separate occasions.

What the duck, how is this even allowed. Maybe those witnesses did consent. But how would that supposedly prove the two victims are lying and must have consented too?

Honestly I know people have a right to defend themselves but I hate how it plays out in court for rape victims. The fact he said they initiated it too 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How on earth can you claim that "a huge amount of the stuff posted is just the most blatant old-style Jew-hatred" if you don't go anywhere near the threads? And it is possible to actually care about 'all about the deaths and “genocide”', without being antisemitic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Had forgotten about this as after the initial report right after the attack it totally faded from the news. I cannot believe what I am reading. How in the name of hell did that mental case judge justify the suspended sentence?

What the actual bloody duck! I am SO ANGRY!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
he was convicted and let off with a suspended sentence it got no reporting at all other than a couple of Jewish papers.
He used schizophrenia as a defence as well as alcohol. Part of the judge’s sentencing was he was required to have alcohol rehabilitation for 9 months. Which is ridiculous because everyone knows that when it comes to getting sober or clean you cannot force someone to do so. For 9 months he’ll probably dry out but the minute he is tested he’ll likely go back to the alcohol and violence will continue. If he is mentally ill why not sentence him for treatment long term? Do people have to be knifed to death until they actually do something

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He used schizophrenia as a defence as well as alcohol. Part of the judge’s sentencing was he was required to have alcohol rehabilitation for 9 months. Which is ridiculous because everyone knows that when it comes to getting sober or clean you cannot force someone to do so. For 9 months he’ll probably dry out but the minute he is tested he’ll likely go back to the alcohol and violence will continue. If he is mentally ill why not sentence him for treatment long term? Do people have to be knifed to death until they actually do something
Given his name, I'll assume it was Johnny Walker...

Reactions: 1
More and more parents are getting murdered by their grown-up or nearly grown-up children, what's going on!

the scratches on his face where she clearly fought back are so sad. The size of his neck suggests some kind of steroid use too maybe? I can’t imagine trying to fight for your life against your own son.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth can you claim that "a huge amount of the stuff posted is just the most blatant old-style Jew-hatred" if you don't go anywhere near the threads? And it is possible to actually care about 'all about the deaths and “genocide”', without being antisemitic.
It is but there’s an awful lot of antisemitism at the moment using that as an excuse and it’s very odd the other genocides going on are ignored. Even using Eurovision as an example, loads of calls for Israel to be withdrawn but not a single peep about Azerbaijan. Only caring about genocide when the Jews can be blamed is certainly antisemitism.

Not to mention one of the main contributors on those threads here got all arsey with me on the Eurovision thread purely because I dared to say it was possible to care about more than one issue at once and that saying “I don’t have sympathy with people being harassed because people in Gaza have it worse” was a stupid statement, it’s not a race to the bottom where Gaza is the only thing in the whole world that matters like the pro-Palestine threads here appear to want it to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woman admits killing terminally ill son - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn33z53pv3vo
This is heartbreaking.

I can totally understand her motivation - her child was suffering horribly and he had no hope of recovery. At "best" he could hope for an extension to a life of dreadful pain. She took a horrible decision.

Trouble is, this is a slippery slope. It may start off as ending lives to decrease suffering but it would very soon become abused to allow disposal of unwanted relatives.

What would she have done had a nurse of doctor been accused of accidentally or deliberately ending her child's life? Would she have come clean?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Woman admits killing terminally ill son - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn33z53pv3vo
It must have been horrible for her to watch her son deteriorate and whilst I do understand why she did it its a tough one still. I do think assisted dying should be a thing but only if the person can consent to it. Someone with dementia for example would not be able to consent but maybe someone with an terminal illness would be able to say their wishes. There's got to be a way to make sure it is not being abused by others. Her son couldn't consent and at that age I wouldn't know what death was and that would ease any pain. I know it's her son and she knows best but would he understand?

Reactions: 6

---

Hello. Also the mother of Jewish children. We live not so far from Manchester but my kids and their cousin are the only Jews in our school. My daughter is just 10 and was attacked by two other kids from her school who were making Seig Heil gestures as they were kicking her and asking her if she wanted to hide like Anne Frank. I don't think these kids were doing it because of Palestine but because anti semitism is always there just under the surface for a lot of people. I'm anxious about attending the Yizkor service this year for my mother in law because the shuls here have been threatened although there is always tight security.
The Jewish schools here are doing invacuation drills, like the US has school shooting drills. My husband's cousins kids are just 7, 5 and 4 and knowing they are learning to hide and to keep quiet is really unsettling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is heartbreaking.

I can totally understand her motivation - her child was suffering horribly and he had no hope of recovery. At "best" he could hope for an extension to a life of dreadful pain. She took a horrible decision.

Trouble is, this is a slippery slope. It may start off as ending lives to decrease suffering but it would very soon become abused to allow disposal of unwanted relatives.

What would she have done had a nurse of doctor been accused of accidentally or deliberately ending her child's life? Would she have come clean?
Idk man, every dying family member I've had has been finished off with morphine. I think it's a silent solution in care homes / hospitals. Two elderly relatives we've asked nurses to 'make comfortable' have been given more morphine, and slipped away with the hour.

It's a comfort for me to know their suffering wasn't prolonged anymore

Reactions: 24