Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I've read before pineapple is code for swingers - I'm guessing that's replaced pampas grass (or there's just no emojis for that 😂😂)

Reading that article reminded me what's happened with Daniel Khalife, did we ever get to the bottom of whether he is some dangerous terrorist or just a Walter Mitty type?

Reactions: 3
Either that or the prisoners are all really fit.

I feel so sorry for that woman. My friend developed epilepsy in his late 40s with no previous symptoms at all. It's frightening and an accident. No, the families aren't going to get "justice" because it was an accident and nobody was to blame at all. If they can in any way learn to accept that, it might be somehow easier for them to bear than constantly desiring revenge and harbouring (understandable) bitterness.
I think they need to put themselves in her and her families position. If it was the other way round and one of them had had an unforeseen, unpreventable medical episode behind the wheel would they want them to be in jail or would they want people to show their loved one compassion? I’d bet they’d want the latter and that’s because it’s the right decision.

The same with Barnaby’s mum, if her child was the one who was severely mentally ill I bet she’d be screaming from the rooftops saying hospital was the best place for him and prison would be vastly unjust.

The lack of justice they feel in both cases is nothing to do with covering up or or family standing by people who’ve done horrific things knowingly, it just is and that’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would think that blood test results must have shown chemical changes which indicated an epileptic fit - things like fits, heart attacks etc release (I think) different electrolytes into the bloodstream which can be identified and tracked.

They won't have just taken her word or it.
There is no blood test for epilepsy. A blood test might show WHY you’ve had a fit - infection, low blood sugar for instance - but there is no blood test to prove that you’ve had a seizure.

You’re right about the heart attack one but that protein (troponin) can also be raised for other reasons, so you can have a high level without having a heart attack.

I don’t know the details of the case so don’t know if it’s likely that she had a genuine seizure or made up the fact later. But like another poster said, unless you catch the seizure on an EEG while it’s happening, there’s not really any way of “proving” it.

Reactions: 5
There is no blood test for epilepsy. A blood test might show WHY you’ve had a fit - infection, low blood sugar for instance - but there is no blood test to prove that you’ve had a seizure
They will check if your white blood cell count and neutrophils are higher - they call them seizure markers. But you’re right the blood test alone can’t confirm it!

Reactions: 5
Unless they’ve had some kind of suicide pact where they both kill the other somehow at the same time? Idk how that would be done without guns, don’t really want to think about it. But I wonder if that’s why the wording is so odd.
Maybe one attacked with a knife or other weapon and the other grabbed something else to defend themselves and both died from the injuries? Usually, they don't care about admitting something is murder-suicide and the family and friends of both seem to be upset when usually you get them saying they are grieving for one and pissed off/angry about the other person. So unless someone comes out and says they were speaking balls, that's all I can think of.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 4
There is no blood test for epilepsy. A blood test might show WHY you’ve had a fit - infection, low blood sugar for instance - but there is no blood test to prove that you’ve had a seizure.

You’re right about the heart attack one but that protein (troponin) can also be raised for other reasons, so you can have a high level without having a heart attack.

I don’t know the details of the case so don’t know if it’s likely that she had a genuine seizure or made up the fact later. But like another poster said, unless you catch the seizure on an EEG while it’s happening, there’s not really any way of “proving” it.
Thank you.

I knew that there were some unexpected conditions that left hormone residues etc in the blood and assumed that if the court and jury were so convinced of the defendant's innocence, that epilepsy must have been one of them. Appreciate your letting us know.
---
They will check if your white blood cell count and neutrophils are higher - they call them seizure markers. But you’re right the blood test alone can’t confirm it!
Thank you for this, too.

Reactions: 2

There might be something that caused it that showed up in tests after the fact I suppose, eg a brain tumour or other brain damage? Something that makes it very likely she did have a fit that she didn’t know about before.

There might be something that caused it that showed up in tests after the fact I suppose, eg a brain tumour or other brain damage? Something that makes it very likely she did have a fit that she didn’t know about before.
Quoting myself like an idiot but another option is she had more after that were seen etc. The balance of probability there would be that she’d had one behind the wheel, it would be a vanishingly small chance that she claimed to have had one behind the wheel for the first time and then had one spontaneously in hospital or at the scene etc.

Reactions: 3
I mentioned ages ago I was following the trial of Kennie Carter a 16 year old who was stabbed to death not far from where I used to work and that through my job I had encountered some of the accused.

4 were found guilty, 1 of murder and the other 3 of manslaughter. This is just a week or so after the sentencing of the teenagers who killed Nathaniel Shani about 5 miles away.

The BBC and Guardian covered the verdict but our local newspaper the Manchester Evening News hasn't reported the outcome although it did cover some of the trial.

It's so common for lads to carry knives and machetes (dealt with a lad one year who was picked up by the police after a fight in which he pulled a machete from his pants but claimed he "just found it") and so many of them feel they have to retaliate to stupid bleeping gossip and rumours or a crappy Tiktok drill song about each other. They rile each other up in their little groups (usually linked to a criminal gang somehow) and they cannot back down. I genuinely don't know how it can be tackled. They just don't care.

Reactions: 6

Anyone else got a husband who would be happy you being in a 15 person orgy?
It amazes me how she was allowed to work with men when she clearly has some sort of sex addiction and has featured in shows where she's having sex with different people. Her own sister said don't mix it with work, it's like she's got a kick out of it, she knew that was being recorded 100% and I hope that she's jailed because it seems she wanted to be a prisoner officer to boost her only fans. Woman like her make me sick, you are openly sleeping with a convicted prisoner and not caring.

Reactions: 20

From Facebook they are saying he died by suicide and left a note on his instagram. The article says that his girlfriend was seen crying outside the house but I think the DM must have got that wrong as he was dating Lauren Evans who has also died. I have a horrible feeling it could be a murder suicide?

This article says it’s a murder investigation and that the police had prior contact with one of them.
Yes I agree. Or at least I’m waiting to see exactly what happened as two young adults don’t just die, unless there is a faulty gas boiler or something. I’m seeing all the praise on SM but until it’s proven that they both died either by accident or suicide I just feel like wait. Has he killed her? Of other way round. It said the police force has referred itself to an independent enquiry due to having had contact with them before, it makes me think domestic. Horrible feeling it’s murder suicide.
---
I think that paramedic case is pretty obviously a murder/suicide
Not according to all the comments on the daily fail 🤬. I’d be shouting from the bloody roof tops if I knew her and she has had her life taken.

Reactions: 4