Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the name of dog can some members of the jury be sure beyond reasonable doubt that she hit him with the car?!

(Personally I lean towards she probably did but I'd absolutely be voting not guilty cos the evidence presented didn't come close to conclusive)

Reactions: 8
He has no injuries consistent with being hit by a vehicle and her vehicle has no damage consistent with a vehicle-pedestrian collision. I bet there’s one juror holding out.

Reactions: 7

Murder suicide, then? Why don't they just come out and say it?
I'm not sure with this one. Up until lunchtime, regional newspapers were still running recently updated stories with the headline 'double murder'. That seems a large mistake to make if it's a standard murder-suicide. I'm wondering if they both died by suicide.

Reactions: 5

Murder suicide, then? Why don't they just come out and say it?
It's confusing with the whole double murder title, they weren't both murdered so either they both took their own lives or it was a murder suicide. IF it is murder suicide then it's a horrible situation for the families.

Reactions: 2
It's confusing with the whole double murder title, they weren't both murdered so either they both took their own lives or it was a murder suicide. IF it is murder suicide then it's a horrible situation for the families.
Unless they’ve had some kind of suicide pact where they both kill the other somehow at the same time? Idk how that would be done without guns, don’t really want to think about it. But I wonder if that’s why the wording is so odd.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure with this one. Up until lunchtime, regional newspapers were still running recently updated stories with the headline 'double murder'. That seems a large mistake to make if it's a standard murder-suicide. I'm wondering if they both died by suicide.
It's why the authorities should report exactly what they know, which they don't seem to like doing these days. It seems to be to spare feelings of family, like in the case of Thomas Kingston where it really is clear as day what happened but all authorties will say is he died of head trauma... that has really fuelled the conspiracy theorists on Twatter, the stuff they keep coming out with is absolutely nuts. The truth almost always comes out anyway so I don't see the point of going for the warm and fuzzy approach if they do know. Maybe in this particular story they don't yet, we'll see.

Unless they’ve had some kind of suicide pact where they both kill the other somehow at the same time? Idk how that would be done without guns, don’t really want to think about it. But I wonder if that’s why the wording is so odd.
Yeah that could be possible but like you said without guns it doesn't sound nice.

Another prison officer having sex with an inmate at Wadsworth 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another prison officer having sex with an inmate at Wadsworth 🙄
What is wrong with the recruitment process that so many female prison workers keep having sex with staff? That's the issue, like with the amount of teachers sleeping with pupils.

Either that or the prisoners are all really fit.

I feel so sorry for that woman. My friend developed epilepsy in his late 40s with no previous symptoms at all. It's frightening and an accident. No, the families aren't going to get "justice" because it was an accident and nobody was to blame at all. If they can in any way learn to accept that, it might be somehow easier for them to bear than constantly desiring revenge and harbouring (understandable) bitterness.

Reactions: 10

@view_sammy on Twitter has both videos or just search Wandsworth on there.

Silly guy. He's getting sex and messed up by leaking the videos which has got him more jail time.

• Haha
How are prisoners able to video themselves having sex? How do prisoners have phones??

Reactions: 3
Her face, badge number and wedding ring are all in the video which makes me wonder if she was being threatened or blackmailed. SURELY nobody is that stupid otherwise?

Reactions: 7
I assumed she didn’t know she was being filmed and stopped when she noticed but nope she knew all along. Surly some coercion/blackmail involved?

Reactions: 6
Her latest TikTok has 41k views and over 130 comments. Both much higher than her usual videos I wonder why. The account she shares with her husband and the latest video is her rating 10 black guys. Her husband is black. The prisoner is black.

She's got a type and I wouldn't be surprised if her husband knew in advance and gave his blessing as a kink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Her latest TikTok has 41k views and over 130 comments. Both much higher than her usual videos I wonder why. The account she shares with her husband and the latest video is her rating 10 black guys. Her husband is black. The prisoner is black.

She's got a type and I wouldn't be surprised if her husband knew in advance and gave his blessing as a kink.

Probably getting paid more from tik tok than the prison job. That’s her reason. Crazy world

What is wrong with the recruitment process that so many female prison workers keep having sex with staff? That's the issue, like with the amount of teachers sleeping with pupils.
I know it's not ever going to happen due to lack of staff levels but younger females shouldn't work with younger male prisoners. Especially if they are just starting out their career, put them with woman for a while or something. She's such an idiot, now her details and face are there for everyone to see.

Reactions: 9

Do I want to know what 🍍👀 on their bio means?

• Haha
So it looks like she’s just stupid then… especially considering it looks like they have a kid together.

• Sad
Do I want to know what 🍍👀 on their bio means?
I asked Google Gemini for you :D

what does pineapple and eyes emojis mean
edit
Show drafts

volume_up

🚀

The meaning of the pineapple and eyes emojis together can depend on the context, but here are two main possibilities:
  • Suggestive: The pineapple emoji can be used as a euphemism for swinging, or an open relationship/marriage. In this case, the eyes emoji could add to the suggestiveness, implying "looking" for partners.
  • Less likely: It could be a more lighthearted way to say "looking for" something related to pineapples, like maybe searching for a pineapple recipe or looking forward to a tropical vacation.
Without more context, the suggestive meaning is more likely. If you're unsure about the intent, it's best to ask the person who sent it for clarification.

Reactions: 3