Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on facebook he changed his profile picture 3 weeks ago to him and a girl called Lauren who then commented that she loved him 😔
When I looked on instagram there was a reel from West Midlands Ambulance Service of him from 2022 talking about being a paramedic and mental health first aider.

Reactions: 2
Looking on facebook he changed his profile picture 3 weeks ago to him and a girl called Lauren who then commented that she loved him 😔
When I looked on instagram there was a reel from West Midlands Ambulance Service of him from 2022 talking about being a paramedic and mental health first aider.
It looks like this is the lauren that has been named as they seem to go back years (pics and commenting on his posts), maybe they split and got back together. On Instagram she has the same surname that has been reported so she must have used two different surnames.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
When I was a teenager in the 70's, my mom and I would take one of my infant nieces in the carriage and walk to the local grocery store. Our dog plus 5 of the neighborhood dogs would accompany us. We would park my niece in the carriage in front of the store, and the 6 dogs would lie in a circle surrounding the baby. We did our shopping, came out and she was there still asleep, and all the pups were still there. There was no way anyone was going to walk off with that baby! 😂
Not the same thing, but the circle of dogs reminded me.

Many, years ago my friend's father, who was a GP was asked to make a home visit to a traveller's camp (I told you it was many years ago).

Anyway, he got there and the entire camp seemed to be deserted. He wasn't even sure which 'van it was, but he followed the vague instructions he had been given, and knocked on the door of what he hoped was the right one, but thinking, if it's the wrong one, perhaps there'll be someone to tell me where to go.

He knocked and waited, knocked and waited, knocked and waited and finally thought "No-one here - I might as well leave," Turned round and found that he had been entirely, silently encircled by a pack of dogs. He reckoned there were at least twenty. Not one of them made a sound. They all just stood watching him.

He didn't know whether to walk through them to his car and go (they hadn't shown any aggression) or just wait. He decided that discretion was the better part of valour and just waited. It was about half an hour before anyone returned to the camp. During that time the dogs didn't move (and nor did he!). They just stood in silence and watched him.

At last a group of travellers returned. It was the right van but the sick person had decided they were well enough to go out with the rest of them. However one of the men told him - "You're lucky you stayed put. You'd taken one step off, or made a move and the lot of them would have had you."

He regarded this incident as his closest ever brush with death.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

From Facebook they are saying he died by suicide and left a note on his instagram. The article says that his girlfriend was seen crying outside the house but I think the DM must have got that wrong as he was dating Lauren Evans who has also died. I have a horrible feeling it could be a murder suicide?

This article says it’s a murder investigation and that the police had prior contact with one of them.
The news today are reporting it as a double murder….yet the articles mention his mental health and allude to suicide with the mention of a “final letter”, very strange.

Reactions: 5
The news today are reporting it as a double murder….yet the articles mention his mental health and allude to suicide with the mention of a “final letter”, very strange.
Yes, apparently he left a note on instagram. If he has killed her then it goes against all the comments saying he wouldn’t hurt a fly, was such a kind person etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What the duck have I just read?!

Ah yes because the normal instinct to seeing your kid and wife drown is to want to rape and murder someone else. And no one stopped him? bleeping hell. Some people!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Someone in the comments section saying "I understand his anger, but..." - Erm no, there's no excuse.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What the duck have I just read?!

So we are to believe there was a boat full of people including the girls mum and he was able to continue to do that without being stopped. Incredible that Daily Mail managed to find a story like this.

Reactions: 4
So we are to believe there was a boat full of people including the girls mum and he was able to continue to do that without being stopped. Incredible that Daily Mail managed to find a story like this.
Are you saying you don't believe the story on the basis that the people on the boat would have intervened? A woman was raped at 8am on a train on the London underground in front of other passengers, who all did nothing. It's unfortunately not as unbelievable as people may think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If anyone remembers the Plymouth / Keyham shooting, there's a documentary on BBC 3 tonight about it

Reactions: 5
If anyone remembers the Plymouth / Keyham shooting, there's a documentary on BBC 3 tonight about it
Weird that event didn't seem to garner that much attention considering it's once in a blue moon that someone goes on a shooting spree in the UK and one of the victims was a three year-old.

Reactions: 13
Weird that event didn't seem to garner that much attention considering it's once in a blue moon that someone goes on a shooting spree in the UK and one of the victims was a three year-old.
It did down in the south west, but agree, nationally not so much, that missing one is getting more attention!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the Mail have named and pictured the lady who was the driver in the Wimbledon crash. It has already been determined she wasn’t at fault so why should she be shamed in this way?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Are you saying you don't believe the story on the basis that the people on the boat would have intervened? A woman was raped at 8am on a train on the London underground in front of other passengers, who all did nothing.
It's probably because the story, as told by the Daily Mail, makes no sense at all. I clicked into its Italian 'source', linked to in the second para, and there is no mention of rape.

• Angry
Reactions: 3