Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Maybe but if she's able to go out dumping babies across East London I'd have thought she could find her way to a police station at the same time?
I doubt the poor mother is the one doing it or has any say in it. More likely to be the abusive father who's dumping the poor babies.

Reactions: 28

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I am quite hardened to stuff generally but I just can't bear to read read anything about Genevieve.

The betrayal of trust is just sickening. To put your trust in someone to care for your innocent baby is huge. For most parents they probably feel guilty enough about using childcare, spent hours finding the right setting etc.

I'm not one for vengeance usually but if my child came to serious harm in a setting that was supposed to care for her in loco parentis I think I'd struggle not to spend the rest of my life destroying the person who did its life. Prison would just be the start.

Her poor, poor parents. I don't know how you'd ever trust anyone ever again. I don't think I'd ever be able to let them out of my sight again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The children look unkempt and uncared for living in filthy conditions.
She has numerous pictures of a partner or ex partner who looks like a serious drug addict, including one where he appears to be in bed with her very young daughter.

Very depressing and typical type of person who takes absolutely no responsibility for the fact that her son died in the most horrific conditions. Everything is somebody else’s fault. There’s always somebody else to blame - couldn’t ever be her or her appalling failure as a mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Young men have killed other young men with a single shove before, not knowing that their friend (and it often is horseplay between friends) had an "eggshell" skull, and that the resulting fall would cause their death.

Young men have killed other young men with a single punch, because they were just unlucky.

They usually end up in jail.

This was obviously a vulnerable elderly lady who was confused and unable to control her actions - and if Richman hadn't provoked her by clapping and commenting, then she probably wouldn't have lashed out.

She should have been jailed. I hope the CPS appeal the leniency of the sentence.
I think the bank staff are as much to blame. They should have done something to diffuse the situation given they were familiar with the elderly lady and likely knew it was going to take a considerable amount of time to deal with her.

I think the difference between this and the “normal” one punch/shove cases is that the elderly lady lashed out physically first whereas most of the one punch cases that end up in jail it’s the attacker who lashed out first.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
Something doesn't add up...

"In October 2021 she was giving the first pupil – referred to as Boy A – additional maths lessons ahead of his GCSEs at the school where she worked and which cannot be named for legal reasons, Manchester Crown Court heard.

He later told police she set him a challenge to guess her mobile phone number, having given him ten of the 11 digits, Mr Allman said
."
I'm so confused over this, the flagrant waving to the cameras. The DM has shown she's displaying a baby bonnet in her outfit each day. She seems unhinged?? I'm genuinely curious to why was she bailed?!

There's a recent fiction book called 'Tampa' that covers a female teacher who has affairs with her male students. By the end she has to confront that she's mentally unwell. So my question is, why wasn't this woman cautioned more or put on remand the first time?!!!

I'm reminded by a case from about 2011/2 when a teacher named Jeremy frost eloped with a female student of his. He ended up being arrested immediately and going to prison for 2 years. I know abduction is far more serious, however this woman was allowed to be bailed and just continue to carry out paedophilia - call it what it is. Now she's in court like a spectacle.

If this was a bloke sleeping with two young female students and getting one pregnant, I'm sure he would be on remand turning upto court in a prison van. 😒😒😒😒😒

Tofino

VIP Member
This is absolutely appalling comments from the judge. And it reminds me of the C4 ‘experiment’ of The Trial. Man cleared of murdering his wife. Guilty of manslaughter. Sentenced to 6 years. Only has to serve 2/3rds.
“There were dozens of call outs to the police, but most of these I am sure involved exaggerated or false claims by Dawn against you.”

Can’t have been that exaggerated or false given the poor woman is now dead. Killed by her husband. Nobody gets to hear her side. And it’s all her fault. This judge is an absolute disgrace.

And I’m tired of seeing comments such as ‘if it was man he would get a harsher sentence’ when women appear to get lighter sentences. No they don’t. Men get away with this shit all the bloody time. As this case shows.

• Angry
  • Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Guess we’ll need to wait to hear the facts in order to make that judgement…
Facebook speculation, but I still think this is most likely reason. It's expensive to get into Legoland, only to have to stand there bored on the sidelines watching your kids go on all the rides. I reckon she's had him hidden most of the day so she could get on a few rides, and unfortunatley whilst queueing for this particular ride which has no age restrictions, she's gone to get him out of the sling/carrier and noticed he'd got into difficulties.

Screenshot_20240507_213434_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

wibble

VIP Member

I am so beyond horrified and disgusted.

How can any judge let off this MURDERING CUNT!

What on earth have we come to? Society really fucking hates the elderly doesn't it? Jesus Chrsit.
Well the old woman did hit her first.
Which isn't to say that what happened is right, but...

This is absolutely appalling comments from the judge. And it reminds me of the C4 ‘experiment’ of The Trial. Man cleared of murdering his wife. Guilty of manslaughter. Sentenced to 6 years. Only has to serve 2/3rds.
“There were dozens of call outs to the police, but most of these I am sure involved exaggerated or false claims by Dawn against you.”

Can’t have been that exaggerated or false given the poor woman is now dead. Killed by her husband. Nobody gets to hear her side. And it’s all her fault. This judge is an absolute disgrace.

And I’m tired of seeing comments such as ‘if it was man he would get a harsher sentence’ when women appear to get lighter sentences. No they don’t. Men get away with this shit all the bloody time. As this case shows.

Warning- long rant!
I’m sorry to say but it seems like this sort of misogyny is always under the surface and is starting to be mainstream accepted. By this I mean, read any newspaper comment section where a woman has committed a crime “if that was a man the sentence would be etc etc”, “another woman gets off Scott-free”, “using her kids as an excuse to stay out of prison”. At the same time the media going all out to report on any and all DV cases where it’s female on male “women are just as violent as men”, “not enough coverage of this type of crime”, “where are the MEN’s refuges”, “how very brave for speaking out”. I’m in no way diminishing the impact on any man who is abused in this way and I do hope they are able to heal and get support but it’s getting ridiculous at this point. How many women are murdered by their current or former partner? How many men? How many men are murdered by other men? How many female reported sex/violent crimes are actually committed by a man in a frock? Also comments about not speaking out for fear of ridicule, whereas a woman in that situation is not speaking out for fear of being murdered. Then you get cases like you have highlighted here where the judge is implying the woman probably deserved what she got!
I have a family member who is autistic and this narrative being pushed in certain corners of the internet (think Andrew Tate loving incel communities) actually has him afraid of women. I also have sons and am much more scared they will fall victim to male violence (obviously I would hope they could speak to me, as a DV survivor, if any nasty woman was to try coercion or worse on them). Sorry for the long rant but it’s been a while coming.

• Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member

You are right . Women almost invariably get harsher sentences than men who commit similar crimes. Even when it may be their first offence and the men are repeat defenders. We are held to a much higher legal standard.

Tofino

VIP Member
Or it shows that the law is being evenly applied.

But perhaps that is a little beyond you.
Yeah your response is definitely beyond me because no way is the law being evenly applied by any stretch of the imagination.

• Haha

SaLou

VIP Member
She should have been jailed. Ridiculous that she wasn't.
Imagine if it was a man who stabbed his wife in the chest and she made excuses for him? Everyone would think she was being controlled by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SaLou

VIP Member

What the hell? How is this a good thing?!
German pro-pedophile activist group Krumme-13 (K13), which is described in German media as a so-called “self-help” organization for “pedosexuals,” have issued an announcement to its members offering legal advice to circumvent the law until the bill is passed.

WTF. This is all vile. What's wrong with Germany?!

• Angry
  • Wow

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Popular opinion amongst prison staff is that Charles Bronson does not want to be released. He's absolutely terrified of the outside world and will continue to break the rules/law so that his sentence is extended, until he eventually dies in custody.

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I guess that's not even a minimum? She deserves longer.
I hope every single minute of every single day the other inmates make her life a living hell.

I'm really surprised the nursery owners got off without punishment - surely that should be corporate manslaughter?

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I just cannot fathom an adult woman being attracted to a teenage boy. I'm sure there's far more to it than that - wanting male attention, the power imbalance perhaps - but it is just grim.

Tofino

VIP Member
It says a lot about our perception of domestic violence that when the perpetrator is a woman that we assume she must be biologically male.
Most female perpetrators are not assumed to be male, usually because it’s clear in their photographs they are female.

The reason people now start to question some individuals (usually when photos are unclear) is because police/courts/press cannot be relied on to report factually about the biological sex of the perpetrator. Crimes are now recorded based on an ideological belief system of what a man says he is and not biological fact. Nothing to do with the perception of domestic violence at all.

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Does the teacher trial need its own thread?

I find it so gross that part of her defense for boy B is that she wasn't a teacher at that point. When the reason she wasn't a teacher was because she had been struck off for Boy A. 🥴

The baby bonnet thing is pure narcissism 'I should be allowed off because I have a BAYBEE'. I can't believe no one has told her how bad this looks. Also boy B describing her turning controlling just reminds you exactly what sort of person she is and why she targets children. I am 100% sure the pregnancy was intentional. Either because of her court case or to stop him ending things. That poor boy's childhood has ended abruptly because of her. I watched a documentary recently about Mary Kay Latoutneau and she is just like her.

(Sorry for the long rant)

• Heart