Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the two "police officers" who didn't switch of their body cam after dealing with the disabled lady too. What they did on body cam was enough but more must be said off.
And they got away with just a chat with their manager. That’s definitely not going to stop them doing it again!

Reactions: 11
I thought I was prepared for this programme but duck me 😳 They have completely dehumanised vulnerable people and think they can behave however they want.

Reactions: 13
Watching the Tik Tok Murder Gone Viral on ITV. I followed both trials at the time. I wonder how she is looking in prison without the spider lashes, fake nails etc!

Reactions: 10
I thought I was prepared for this programme but duck me 😳 They have completely dehumanised vulnerable people and think they can behave however they want.
I'm actually gobsmacked the police force agreed for the programme to go out. It destroys your faith in UK policing! No consequences at all for the dodgy coppers. And the one who was investigated for raping a drunk woman had years off work on full pay of £180k over 4 years! And then medically retired on full pension.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm actually gobsmacked the police force agreed for the programme to go out. It destroys your faith in UK policing! No consequences at all for the dodgy coppers. And the one who was investigated for raping a drunk woman had years off work on full pay of £180k over 4 years! And then medically retired on full pension.
Does little to improve the public perception does it?

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I can watch it, it'll enrage me too much.
I’m 5 minutes in and I’ve had to turn it off, that poor girl. I struggle with mental health issues, tried to kill myself a handful of times, luckily I either seen some sense or reached out to a family member. To think I could’ve been picked up by these ‘police officers’ makes me so angry. Judging by others comments I don’t think much was done to any of them, disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw an advert last night for a show on channel 5 a year on from Nicola Bulley about the “unanswered questions”. Why can’t they leave her poor family alone
there is a woman on tik tok who is obsessed with Nicola Bulley & the last video I saw her posting was the biggest pile of nonsense. - Hayley Comet / comet crime -
You need to just watch her, too hard to explain some of her theories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There's a new series on Channel 4 called Catching a Copper investigating police in the wrong.
I'm 5 mins in with my mouth wide open in shock.
Is that the one with Avon & Somerset Police? Nothing surprises me about them. They are notoriously misogynistic and terrible dealing with crime when it relates to women and girls.

Reactions: 8
There is going to be another series of the Playboy Murders -I just saw the ad for it. Hard to believe everything that went on and still nothing was done about the awfulness.

Reactions: 3
Man in America has killed his father and shown the aftermath in a YouTube video. It was up for 6 hours before being taken down. I’ve put the method and the article behind spoiler as it’s quite gory.
He beheaded his father and then showed his father’s head in a clear plastic bag which he was storing in a bucket. I didn’t see the video but images were freely showing up on Twitter so please be wary

He blamed the Biden administration, said woke mobs are ruining the US and that his father was a traitor who was now ‘in hell for eternity’.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
People are talking about To Catch a Cooper over on the 24 Hours in Police Custody thread as well, saying all the same things as here. It sounds awful. I'm not going to watch, I don't need that amount of rage in my life!

Anyone following the Constance Marten case? I'm new to it - it's fascinating. Four kids in quick succession, all taken away from them, I wonder what made her go off the rails or had she always been that way.

Reactions: 7
Man in America has killed his father and shown the aftermath in a YouTube video. It was up for 6 hours before being taken down. I’ve put the method and the article behind spoiler as it’s quite gory.
He beheaded his father and then showed his father’s head in a clear plastic bag which he was storing in a bucket. I didn’t see the video but images were freely showing up on Twitter so please be wary

He blamed the Biden administration, said woke mobs are ruining the US and that his father was a traitor who was now ‘in hell for eternity’.
Wow, that is absolutely horrific. Can't believe it was up for 6 hours. Some scary people in the world. He was encouraging to kill people working in the federal government but his dad didn't even work there. Madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched Deadly Womenthat I recorded last night.usually 3 cases,I know not everything and in-depth as such,but one of the cases is about Mark Walton (Boyzone founder) and ex girlfriend totally obsessed with him,totally nut job was Sabrina hubs as well,her and husband murdered the poor French nanny,it was so horrendous.

Remember the case so distressing the cruelty they inflicted on the nanny.😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is that the one with Avon & Somerset Police? Nothing surprises me about them. They are notoriously misogynistic and terrible dealing with crime when it relates to women and girls.
This is one of those things where you know it goes on around you but you think it won't happen to your local area kind of thing. Like all the stories we've heard about the Met. But A&S is the force covering where I live. What the duck. Really makes you realise how fucked up so many of them are

I had dealings with them a few years ago after a car crash that wasn't my fault. The ones who came to the scene were absolutely lovely, but they were both women so maybe that explains it. The man that dealt with my case after was awful. Nothing like on this level but he just clearly couldn't give a tit, thought I should drop it and move on and made it clear that he felt he had more interesting things to deal with. I thought maybe he was just an odd one out but clearly not
---
Also reminds me of this case - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ure-disappeared-girlfriend-murdered-home.html

A&S Police just listed him as a missing person and put out an appeal asking if anyone had seen him. What they didn't mention until later was that he was a convicted sex offender, suspected of murder and is extremely dangerous and a huge risk to women

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I came here just to post that!

Reactions: 3
Appreciate this isn't a recent crime, but over on the Ashslifestories thread it's all come out today that Ash's recent on/off girlfriend 'Gee' is actually convicted sex offender Gayle Newland.

Sterling work by a Tattler in finding that out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is horrendous,good grief Acid attack.

It sounds like that was a partner / ex-partner that's done that as he was in the car with them, so presumably police know exactly who they're looking for. Strange that they don't seem to be asking for the public's help in locating them by giving us a description though, maybe later today.

Surely the attacker has to have known that they will likely be relatively easily identified, if it is someone known to the victims?

I thought and hoped we had got past something as cruel as acid attacks, by handing out ultra long sentences for it after the spate of them a few years ago, is that not the case?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.