Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like that was a partner / ex-partner that's done that as he was in the car with them, so presumably police know exactly who they're looking for. Strange that they don't seem to be asking for the public's help in locating them by giving us a description though, maybe later today.

Surely the attacker has to have known that they will likely be relatively easily identified, if it is someone known to the victims?

I thought and hoped we had got past something as cruel as acid attacks, by handing out ultra long sentences for it after the spate of them a few years ago, is that not the case?
Definitely not the case. From the BBC last year:

Acid attacks have risen in London by 45% in a year, Met Police data revealed.
The force recorded 107 of such attacks in 2022, up from 74 in 2021, a Freedom of Information request stated.
The data, released by the charity Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), found in England and Wales the attacks rose 69% in the same time frame.
The Met's Deputy Assistant Commissioner Alexis Boon said attacks using corrosive substances "devastate lives".

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is really concerning. What if he has another mental health crisis and does it again? Is he going to be monitored? 2 years is nothing.
He's been in Broadmoor since the attack happened in 2015. I've only had a quick read this morning but seems like the trial took place last year as he was deemed fit to plea (having not been at the time)

This is interesting...presumably this could be the case here?
1000452213.jpg

Reactions: 5
He's been in Broadmoor since the attack happened in 2015. I've only had a quick read this morning but seems like the trial took place last year as he was deemed fit to plea (having not been at the time)

This is interesting...presumably this could be the case here?
View attachment 2728327
‘Spent in the community’ I don’t think any community wants a paranoid schizophrenic who did very little time for murdering someone in their area.

Reactions: 16
Throwing acid is such a disgusting, cowardly, awful crime. Of course this will be the partner/ex-partner of the woman, probably the father of the children. Imagine maiming a three year old. Absolute scum.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
‘Spent in the community’ I don’t think any community wants a paranoid schizophrenic who did very little time for murdering someone in their area.
Exactly! He killed that poor woman whilst he was handcuffed. So yes, he's exactly the sort of person you want walking around spending time in the community.

Reactions: 12
Is that an actual photograph of him, he looks like one of those identikit pictures 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 16
there is a woman on tik tok who is obsessed with Nicola Bulley & the last video I saw her posting was the biggest pile of nonsense. - Hayley Comet / comet crime -
You need to just watch her, too hard to explain some of her theories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s absolutely off her head. There was another woman found that shared the same dentist or vet as NB and she was trying to come up with some conspiracy that the two deaths were linked.

Reactions: 3
Is that an actual photograph of him, he looks like one of those identikit pictures 😬
Yep that’s the actual photograph, so this will be another “known to police” won’t it? What an evil bastard. Pure evil what he did.

Reactions: 13
It’s weird that the chemical attack guy is thought to have travelled down from Newcastle. Any possibility of it being a paid ‘job’ I wonder.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 7
It’s weird that the chemical attack guy is thought to have travelled down from Newcastle. Any possibility of it being a paid ‘job’ I wonder.
Possibly, that would make sense, what he did to that poor little boy as well I don’t know if to put it behind a spoiler for people who may not have read it yet
'He took the child from the seat and lifted him above his head and smashed him on the floor then he picked him up from the floor and did it again.'

how and why do people hurt innocent children. They’ve done nothing wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Possibly, that would make sense, what he did to that poor little boy as well I don’t know if to put it behind a spoiler for people who may not have read it yet
'He took the child from the seat and lifted him above his head and smashed him on the floor then he picked him up from the floor and did it again.'

how and why do people hurt innocent children. They’ve done nothing wrong.
I didn’t read that part! Going back to look.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.