Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, that would make sense, what he did to that poor little boy as well I don’t know if to put it behind a spoiler for people who may not have read it yet
'He took the child from the seat and lifted him above his head and smashed him on the floor then he picked him up from the floor and did it again.'

how and why do people hurt innocent children. They’ve done nothing wrong.
What, he did that to the boy he poured acid on?!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused (not hard)

So were the woman and two girls in a car, in traffic, and he opened the door and pulled a child out??
It is confusing, I think they were leaving the hotel they were in the mother and kids. Witnesses saying it was a domestic, he’s known to her. Watch it be the husband. Even if he’s not he’s still an evil bastard.
I heard the noise from outside, the screaming so I went to my window and saw a women screaming 'help help',' she said. 'I saw a child in the back of the car banging so I took my phone to call the police'.
Further CCTV from last night shows the attacker getting into a car as the mother and one of her daughters stand in front of it holding their hands on their faces. He drives the car at the woman and hits her before getting out.
He then opens the back door and violently throws the second daughter onto the ground 'like he was in a wrestling ring'. At some point he threw an alkaline substance at the girls and their mother, causing her skin to 'turn black', according to witnesses.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It is confusing, I think they were leaving the hotel they were in the mother and kids. Witnesses saying it was a domestic, he’s known to her. Watch it be the husband. Even if he’s not he’s still an evil bastard.
I heard the noise from outside, the screaming so I went to my window and saw a women screaming 'help help',' she said. 'I saw a child in the back of the car banging so I took my phone to call the police'.
Further CCTV from last night shows the attacker getting into a car as the mother and one of her daughters stand in front of it holding their hands on their faces. He drives the car at the woman and hits her before getting out.
He then opens the back door and violently throws the second daughter onto the ground 'like he was in a wrestling ring'. At some point he threw an alkaline substance at the girls and their mother, causing her skin to 'turn black', according to witnesses.
That’s horiffic. Not content with a corrosive liquid, he drives a car at her too.
I thought her life-changing injuries were her skin, but it could be so much more.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness, this is horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Cannot even begin to comprehend what it must be like to witness/experience any sort of acid attack

Reactions: 9
I suspect the poor woman has left her abuser and took away the girls and he just couldn’t cope with that. There are no words to describe the pure evil this man is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Appreciate this isn't a recent crime, but over on the Ashslifestories thread it's all come out today that Ash's recent on/off girlfriend 'Gee' is actually convicted sex offender Gayle Newland.

Sterling work by a Tattler in finding that out.

what the hell! how did they even find each other? also have no idea who ashs life stories is but still wow

• Wow
Reactions: 3
‘Spent in the community’ I don’t think any community wants a paranoid schizophrenic who did very little time for murdering someone in their area.
It makes me think the guy who recently was sentenced for the Nottingham murders is going to be on our street in the next 10 years. I really hope the guy they have released takes his medication and never commits another crime because otherwise a lot of people will have blood on their hands.

Reactions: 10
that said I don’t believe people who write to prisoners are doing it for kind and supportive reasons. I think it allows them to get the excitement of being close to danger and dysfunction in a safe way - similar to a white saviour getting off on swooping in to save the starving black orphans.
I don’t believe they do this consciously and fully expect that anyone who has had this kind of friendship will tell me very firmly that I’m wrong.
It depends on the person and who they're writing to. I was moved to do so after I saw a BBC documentary about women in a women's prison (surprisingly enough) and what they went through. I love writing letters and I wanted to make their lives a bit better especially given the shocking amount of self-harm which was taking place on that ward. I fully understand the need to reach out and do something for someone.

So it depends on the prisoner's background and what they have done, as well as your own motiviation. The lady who speaks about letter-writing in this thread never discusses "her" prisoner's crime so it is unlikely to be her motivation either. There genuinely are some people who want to make life a bit better for others, even the really really crap people, because it costs them nothing.

(Sorry, very behind but have been trying to psot this for about 3 days!)
---
I think it’s their vision too.
Just catching up with this story. This is someone I'd cheerfully make as miserable as possible forever. Disgusting, absolutely revolting specimen.
---
I think it’s their vision too.
Just catching up with this story. This is someone I'd cheerfully make as miserable as possible forever. Disgusting, absolutely revolting specimen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It gets even worse. The acid bastard

today revealed that Ezedi was convicted of a sexual offence in 2018 at Newcastle Crown Court. He was handed a suspended sentence for 'sexual assault/exposure', with an unpaid work order.
This order was completed in 2020, when Ezedi was let go from probation supervision. Police told MailOnline that he was known before the chemical attack.
It comes as a hotel near to where the attack took place confirmed the woman had been staying there. The South Belvedere Hotel said in a statement that it had 'provided assistance to the guests affected'. A local woman said the hotel is home to refugees.
Police said in his attempt to drive away from the scene, the attacker crashed into a stationary vehicle and made off on foot.
Met Police Superintendent Gabriel Cameron said the force was working in collaboration with Northumbria Police as Ezedi 'could be going back' to Newcastle.
MailOnline can today reveal that Ezedi has more recently living in the Byker area of Newcastle in a hostel on the city’s Wilfred Street.

It is run by Tyne Housing Association which aims to find homes for people who are classed as homeless or vulnerable.
A resident said: 'You’d see him walking around during the day, usually on his own and I don’t recall ever seeing him with a wife or partner.'
Garage worker Michael Vinks, 37, works opposite the hostel.
He said: 'He came in a while ago and chatted to my boss about possibly buying a car, but it didn’t come to anything.'

He said: 'At this stage I believe he may have been known to police, but he's not a local resident from London as far as I'm aware. He's come down from Newcastle.'

They’re always known to police.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If the London hotel is homing refugees, I wonder if he does know them. Maybe his wife has tried to leave him and that’s why she’s in London.
---
His injuries look pretty bad, he's going to have to get medical help or a pretty nasty infection.
I can’t work out if it’s a physical injury like he’s been hit or something, or if he’s been splashed by whatever he threw.

Reactions: 4
If the London hotel is homing refugees, I wonder if he does know them. Maybe his wife has tried to leave him and that’s why she’s in London.
---

I can’t work out if it’s a physical injury like he’s been hit or something, or if he’s been splashed by whatever he threw.
It’s a terrible pic but it looks like a burn to me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.