Real Life Crime and Murder #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone followed the Gordon Gault case?

Interested in why four of the others were found not guilty.
---

Very weird.
I can't figure out how this one came out. I need to read it again but it was hard to read the first time.

I hadn’t heard about Gordon Gault. But it seems strange that it was a manslaughter charge rather than murder.

Poor boy. Way too young to die.

Sorry to spam this thread but I'm interested in the back story here as well.

Utterly evil. I am always astounded that these awful people walk amongst us and we have no idea.

Reactions: 8
Anyone followed the Gordon Gault case?

Interested in why four of the others were found not guilty.
---

I can't figure out how this one came out. I need to read it again but it was hard to read the first time.
Yes, I’ve been following the Gault case. Very sad.

Reactions: 1

I am lost for words.

“Taylor also pleaded not guilty to breaching a criminal behaviour order imposed by Nottinghamshire Magistrates' Court in April last year, by being within 10 metres of a nursery without reasonable excuse.”

Sounds like this scumbag was already on the register at the time of these offences.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

I am lost for words.

“Taylor also pleaded not guilty to breaching a criminal behaviour order imposed by Nottinghamshire Magistrates' Court in April last year, by being within 10 metres of a nursery without reasonable excuse.”

Sounds like this scumbag was already on the register at the time of these offences.
When I saw the above headline in the link I thought what an odd offence for a woman to be accused of.
Of course it's a man who's decided now to 'identify' as a woman.
Cynically I have to wonder whether the decision to identify as female is due to the potential for receiving a custodial sentence, and thinking he will be safer in a womens prison than being a sex offender in a mens prison.
I also suspect he is already on the register and will have had a number of previous convictions. Grim.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

I am lost for words.

I’ve seen elsewhere online this this story was likely him - same area. Would explain why he was banned from being near nurseries. Sounds like he was dumping adult human waste (his own) and performing sex acts in public with nappies scavenged from nurseries. Just an utterly depraved and disturbed individual who doesn’t deserve to hide behind a bogus trans identity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve seen elsewhere online this this story was likely him - same area. Would explain why he was banned from being near nurseries. Sounds like he was dumping adult human waste (his own) and performing sex acts in public with nappies scavenged from nurseries. Just an utterly depraved and disturbed individual who doesn’t deserve to hide behind a bogus trans identity.

I have only one thing to say

FOR F*** SAKE

Reactions: 20
I have only one thing to say

FOR F*** SAKE
I know, right?

Imagine that nursery finding out the truth. It was so logical to assume that this mass fly tipping of used nappies was coming from another nursery (I mean, it’s weird, but there’s no other plausible explanation!).

It’s mind blowing. Thousands of nappies every fortnight? I don’t have the words for what I think this man needs, but it involves a flame thrower.

Reactions: 18
It is vile, those poor nursery workers. They absolutely would think it must be another nursery dumping their rubbish. How disgusting to then find out what was actually going on.

One of the new articles also referenced that (this is particularly revolting)
he'd also smeared excrement on the children's milk bottles

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know this isn't a crime but wasn't really sure where else to discuss it? This is so sad. The dad was vulnerable, ss couldn't get an answer when they went round so contacted the police but the police didn't do a welfare check. The social worker then found them 5 days later after getting keys from the landlord. The mum is blaming social services and said 'If social services had done their job Bronson would still be alive. But they didn't do anything.' But surely they aren't allowed to force entry are they? They reported it to the police multiple times and nothing was done. And the mum had an argument with the dad before christmas and then didn't have any contact with either of them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I know this isn't a crime but wasn't really sure where else to discuss it? This is so sad. The dad was vulnerable, ss couldn't get an answer when they went round so contacted the police but the police didn't do a welfare check. The social worker then found them 5 days later after getting keys from the landlord. The mum is blaming social services and said 'If social services had done their job Bronson would still be alive. But they didn't do anything.' But surely they aren't allowed to force entry are they? They reported it to the police multiple times and nothing was done. And the mum had an argument with the dad before christmas and then didn't have any contact with either of them

If the father and son were considered so vulnerable they required weekly checks from social services, why was the little boy in his custody in the first place?

Obviously there’s going to be a huge backstory to this, and there will have been a catalogue of mistakes and missed opportunities leading up to it. Sounds like the individual social worker tried her best, but was up against a system that really wasn’t prepared to listen to the klaxons going off when she couldn’t get an answer at the door the first time she tried. The police clearly thought a welfare check wasn’t worth bothering with.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Yes we are definitely not getting the full story here. I’m a solo mum and honestly this is one of my biggest fears, something happening to me when I’m on my own with my little one and him coming to harm before any help comes. But whatever happened here, the little boy found curled up next to his dad is just heartbreaking. He must have been so scared and confused and a lot of suffering 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

He isn’t going to give up pretending he’s someone else is he.
But he will be in for a shock as American jails aren’t the same as Scottish ones.
I can't believe he wound up in front of a judge who didn't know the history of the case and thought she had the wrong defendant :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
When I saw the above headline in the link I thought what an odd offence for a woman to be accused of.
Of course it's a man who's decided now to 'identify' as a woman.
Cynically I have to wonder whether the decision to identify as female is due to the potential for receiving a custodial sentence, and thinking he will be safer in a womens prison than being a sex offender in a mens prison.
I also suspect he is already on the register and will have had a number of previous convictions. Grim.
I’ve just seen the article in the chronicle and the ‘lady’ with her full beard. Yes, women can have facial hair but this gadge isn’t even trying to pass…

• Haha
There’s a new BBC3 documentary on Eleanor Williams, the teenager who lied about having been sexually groomed (and inflicted those injuries on herself). Some of the footage is in this article, absolutely insane seeing how she play acted being on drugs. Something seriously wrong with her.

How videos exposed the rape lies of Barrow's Eleanor Williams https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67957726

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.