Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
I've worked my way through netflix and tbh I'm bored of American Crime stories now. Does anyone have any recommendations of any UK ones and what platforms they are on? I would usually scroll through but I've not the energy tonight😅
I'm the same. Though actually I think my problem is overwhelm. It feels like there are just TOO MANY docs and podcasts and everything and I don't know where to start!

Reactions: 2

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Very odd if it’s true, but there is a lot of strange stuff floating around about it at the moment that’s probably fiction. I read that someone had found t someone who lived in or owned the house (was quite vague) called Choudry, but I’m sure the press would have picked that up by now if there was the remotest chance of a link.
Wasn’t she dating a married Asian man, could that be the ‘Choudry’?

• Wow

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
I have no hope of the case of Willie McRae being solved for a long time as I think that there are too many government and intelligence agencies involved in it. Too many establishment people with blood on their hands.
I'd never heard of Willie McRae's case until your post. Just done a quick bit of reading. What a coverup! Definitely fishy.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I watched the entire parkland trial.It was absolutely harrowing and the pain those parents are suffering now is just intolerable.
I don’t particularly agree with the death penalty but in this case it would of given the parents some sort of feeling that justice was served.

The defence were just terrible but they played the game.I honestly feel the fact Cruz was sat there with his big glasses and Cosy jumpers constantly scribbling and looking perplexed as to why he was even there would of played a huge part in the jurors opinion of him.
In earlier hearings without glasses and long hair he looks like a different person

To me so many different things collided to make this person who decided to kill

He did have special needs he rode the special bus.His mother was homeless and taking crack and drinking whilst she was pregnant
We don’t really know how that effects the brain long term
.All those things were allowed to happen and to me this is the outcome that people place no regard to their unborn baby’s health

Parents that were really too old to adopt two young boys but because they could pay for a private adoption were able to buy two babies

A school system that enabled him to join the sharp shooters club just beggars belief

The fact he was classed as a mentally
vulnerable adult but able to buy a rifle
How they in America carry on with the belief they have the right to bear arms but can witness 17 children gunned down whilst at school is beyond me

The sentence hearing is due to take place Tuesday the 1st of Nov and it’s going to be a chance for the parents to speak more freely !
It’s going to be harrowing I’m sure !
Fantastic post. X

• Heart

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Heartbreaking. This is my local area and there are still posters all over bridges and lampposts for her. Her brother also killed himself a couple of years ago. Their poor family have been through so much, I always think of her when I drive by the banners they’ve put up :(

I’m kind of surprised the area of the house they’ve found Leah’s belongings in. Although it’s not far from where she was last seen, it’s a street of fairly large houses. There were whisperings locally of her being involved with an Asian married man, her brother also posted online he believed this man and his brother had something to do with her disappearance. I really hope her parents get justice.
I’ve just rad the TVP update online. Wow. How sad.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Love this thread.. only found it this morning.. Will sit down with a coffee and catch up 💚

On the last thread a poster posted the link to watch series TV.. thank you so much... any idea how to turn off the subtitles .. have tried everything.. thank you 😊
In the bottom right hand corner of the screen click on CC and then click the OFF option.

Reactions: 1

Felix08

Chatty Member
Thats insane! They talked about that keegan guy for months but never arrested and then out of nowhere they arrest this guy!

thegirlscout

VIP Member
That’s what the posts are insinuating, the man her brother named was Choudry. As I say Reddit is full of posts about friends of friends and uncles mates who know this and that etc. it’s all gossip and speculation.
Ah right - I haven’t really looked into this case. I hope the family get some solid answers soon. I mean they wouldn’t have suggested it was Leah unless they were certain it could be?

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Seen the stuff circulating on SM. There are too many like him who think they’re untouchable. Flaunting ill-gotten gains and making peoples’ lives a misery. One can only hope this will be the tipping point.
i thought it was interesting how he’s being charged with murder and not manslaughter. I have hope but it’s always the little men that get put away

Treesy19

VIP Member
Has anyone been following the Shanquella Robinson case?

A hairstylist from North Carolina. She went to Mexico a month ago with a group of friends, and one of the girls on the trip beat her to death . Their is a video online of her in a hotel room being beaten by the girl while Shanquella is naked, it is horrifying to watch, 5 other friends are there recording it and not intervening. One of the people behind the camera is shouting saying ‘why aren’t you fighting back’ but in a mocking way.

Cabo police initially ruled the death as alcohol poisoning but she actually died from a broken neck and I believe her spine was snapped as well. All the friends stories kept on changing when speaking to her family afterwards. Saying she had drank too much etc. Her family knew something was wrong but Mexico police refused to investigate. It’s been announced today that her death is now a homicide investigation. Twitter is very loud about the case and you can view the video on there. Made me feel so sad to think how much pain she must have been in.
What the actual heck?! Ohmygoodness