Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
But why would everyone be so scared of it? It wasn’t a dangerous place, a place of high crime or somewhere accidents where known to happen.
People probably decide in retrospect- after 2 children were killed there- that it is a place no one should go but that clearly wasn’t the case at the time.
Where did I say everyone was scared of it. Maybe you've mixed my post up with someone elses.
Anyway, lets just agree to disagree. No point in going on and on about it.

Trefl

VIP Member
Does anyone recall a case where a child was murdered by a parent but there was a load of to and fro-ing over whether the dad / parent / step dad was guilty (he was eventually found guilty) but there was something to do with a laptop in the evidence - not dodgy pics or anything, like the laptop was broken but he’d said he was playing on the laptop. I know not much to go on but the mention of BB case above reminded me of it but I can’t recall all the details. 🙈🤯 This was in England.

Octopies

Chatty Member
Sorry this is vague
Does anyone know what happened with a case that was mentioned on one of these threads a few months ago?
I would Google but can’t remember the lady’s name!
She was in Ireland or N.I, she was found dead at home and they suspected it was murder. An older lady. Someone on here found her Fb and she’d been posting about a bird that kept being in her house and how it was an omen!
Just wondering if they caught anyone for killing her
😞

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I think any where a whole life order is to be handed out will be broadcast. I could well be wrong but Wayne Couzens was the last whole life order given out wasn't he? That would definitely have been broadcast as it meets all three - complexity (the judge has to do some thinking outside the box to get it to fit the whole life order criteria) media interest and the highest possible sentence.
I think the last whole life tarrif was David Fuller. Incidentally, he's pleaded guilty to another 26 sexual offences and is due to be sentenced in December iirc.

Edit: just looked it up, it was Hakeem Kigundu.

Felix08

Chatty Member
The reason I don’t like her is because she’s seems to thrive on the notoriety and being in the limelight and gives little, if any, regard to the Kercher family. Zero to do with her sex life or her gender.

How did Guede evade justice? I thought he served time, although unbelievably he’s free now.
He had to do 16 years but could do a party community service

Hollie Day

VIP Member
It looks like its not popular because of the photo but many stories have said that the beginning of the bridge and the area around it was very busy and well visited by locals. It's also a very small town so this was their main nature area.
This is where they were dropped off.
They were murdered in February. This is a photo that someone who runs a you tube crime channel took on a saturday morning in May in good weather.
The person noted that there were busier trails in the surrounding area however he only came across a local dog walker at this site .

4383599b-6aa4-4751-ae94-09553c532ac4_1920x1080.jpg

Treesy19

VIP Member
So very upsetting for the families of the victims of that sick David Fuller. Absolutely ghastly.

I hadn’t heard of the Debbie Collier case. Any podcast eps on it?

Treesy19

VIP Member
Just watched “Dating Death” the story of serial killer Rodney Alcala.I’d never heard of him before but my god he was a proper evil bastard. It’s defo worth a watch (I’m currently laid up at home so binge watching crime documentaries!)
Where can this be found?

Seems an odd story
Yes definitely seems to be more to this. I think permission to fire a shot is given if there is risk to life and limb. I think the info that there was sudden shouting of drop the knife and windows and car windows smashed suggests he was trying to stab people and so was shot. Presuming it wasn’t a little kitchen knife either