Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimh90

Chatty Member
I have been neglecting these threads. Life got super busy again for me and it seemed like things just exploded crime wise. I went on holiday for two weeks and didn't even look at my trial list the whole time I was away - I'm so far behind with it anyway. And some of my favourite shows Cold Justice, Reasonable Doubt, On The Case with Paula Zahn, Disappeared, Dateline and 48 Hours are all back with new episodes in the USA as well so I've been trying to keep up with them as well. This crime lark is like a full time job I tell you!

I haven't got time to go back through every post but I have been following as best I can and made a few notes as I was going along 🙈 so I have a few things I want to talk about.

Freda Walker, Langwith Junction
Someone mentioned this on the last thread (apologies, I can't remember who) and wondered if the charges would be upgraded as her husband Ken, who was also attacked, has died. The answer is no - he died of natural causes. The trial for her murder starts tomorrow.

That was me I think . Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Reactions: 2

holysmokes

This chat reminds me of the ‘Chatham pocket’ episode of Coppers on Channel 4 a few years ago!

• Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm a bit confused, remains have been found but the police have found nothing during their search? I'm guessing the bone fragments have yet to be tested. Does anyone know the author who found them?

Yes, it was something like Libby was decapitated and naked, covered with leaves. Abby was posed like she was asleep with her hood up. Something along those lines.

RIP Libby and Abby. ☹

Edited to add- the text messages were between (iirc) Libby’s step uncle and someone else. They’ve been confirmed as real apparently.
I saw those texts on reddit, I don't recall anything about Libby being decapitated.

Apparently they both had open caskets.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I love Faking It. I think I’ve watched them all but Discovery Plus are doing new episodes weekly I think?

Regarding the Idaho murders. Been reading police said the scene was the worst they’ve ever come across. Blood leaking through walls etc. there were two other students in the house unharmed who said they heard nothing. Police weren’t called until many hours later.
Whaaaaat, I didn’t know there were other students in the house! Oh man.

It’s horrible all of this. I presume they all must have been drugged?

Hollie Day

VIP Member
It was an older sister thst dropped them off. Although she herself was a teenager at the time I still couldn't imagine my teenage self dropping off a younger sibling to such a place.

This is a photo that was taken on the day. You can see its not a popular busy trail

3C6C820B-5DB1-438E-B844-C437D86EC9F1.jpeg

• Sad

MrsJones83

VIP Member
According to the BBC report a member of the public raised the alarm, and that’s when police descended upon the house.

Oh I can well believe this. Silly young woman, probably had a tiff with someone and ran away. Is it really true that this street is the last place she was seen? Her poor family.
its about 0.4 miles from where she was last seen

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’m confused because it’s being said in the news that the paedophile was not living in the house at the time of Leah’s disappearance?

Holy crumpets, I guess either they'd deleted one that says that detail or I missed it. That's truly terrifying. Those poor girls.

I'm also so sorry I hear about your friend.

• Heart

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I have followed the Delphi case for a while (I think someone on these threads first introduced me to it) and I remember somebody recommending the Sloan medium reading. I can’t remember exactly what she said but I remember her saying something about the killer is someone in the community and when that person is arrested it will shock everybody and that it would happen when there was fireworks, she said possibly the 4th July but I’ve just thought it’s almost the 5th November. Might be a coincidence but I love stuff like that. I can totally see why people don’t believe in it though (I’ve always been a bit of a hippy 🤣)
There are fireworks for Diwali as well, I’m not sure of the date he was arrested though and if that works.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

It makes me angry that people can be so stupid to risk their lives like that :( If the phone being stolen belonged to a loved one like a friend or family member I would still just let the phone be snatched, nevermind trying to get involved for a stranger. You can replace a phone but not a life. It's just not worth the risk. Let the criminal leave with the phone then go and stay with the person who had the phone stolen and hopefully those paid to stop crime will find the person and they will get locked up for a very long time.