Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I haven’t read anything direct from TVP that confirms that (I mean it wouldn’t surprise me that they have, just that TVP haven’t actually said it). Even in those reports from the sun and the DM, there’s no quote mentioning human remains.

Reactions: 1

CandyPink99

this is awful :(

if i’m understanding right from that, the guy didn’t live there (it sounds like an all girl house) so assuming he must have been the boyfriend of one of the girls. i misunderstood from the initial articles that it was also his house :( what kind of a person would go room to room like that?! it’s horrific.

(apologies if something i said caused the angry reactions, i don’t think i worded my comment very well)
I read aswell that he didn’t live there but was always there with her. I think DM reported that his house was 100ft away

Silverback

VIP Member
Watched new series of Murder Detective,this one was about the terrible hate crime of Jody Dowbroski,he was on way home walking through Clapham Park,beaten to death by two gay vile haters.This was just not long after the new law came in about hate crime,the police said one of worse crime he had seen ,police investigation was brilliant and quick.
What channel, please?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just watched “Dating Death” the story of serial killer Rodney Alcala.I’d never heard of him before but my god he was a proper evil bastard. It’s defo worth a watch (I’m currently laid up at home so binge watching crime documentaries!)
Oh yes,I’ve seen a few crime stories about him,he has pegged it now though.Vile bastard no chance of that bastard being put to death in California.

Tofino

VIP Member
Yes, the second time I believe - I haven't heard of any since the first one either.

I wonder if it will be broadcast on TV again? If not, any ideas where we can watch it? Does the Old Bailey have a YouTube channel? 😂
I think last time I watched it on YouTube but it was the news channels streaming it.

Looks like it’s definitely media outlets, not a court channel.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
synopsis of the next episode of Murder Defectives (new series) Sunday crime and investigation channel.

Episode 3: Adrian Murphy - Sunday, 30th October 9pm
Alongside those working closest to the case, Hill examines how Irish dance champion Adrian Murphy fell victim to the fatal intentions of Diana Cristea and her boyfriend Joel Osei.

Cristea and Osei targeted victims on the gay dating site Grindr, plotting to drug them with scopolamine and strip their homes of valuables. Adrian Murphy died from a lethal dose of the drug at a Battersea flat on 4th June 2019, while two days later a second man was also drugged and robbed by the couple but survived.

The discovery of Adrian’s body sparked an investigation that revealed the couple’s deadly use of scopolamine, which earned its sinister ‘Devil’s Breath’ nickname. Hill sheds light on the investigation’s inner workings, which saw both Cristea and Murphy found guilty of Adrian Murphy’s murder.
Oh this will be a hard watch 💔

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Oh, Nicola Payne - I followed that trial. I remember it was a very weak case and I was totally unsurprised that the jury came back with not guilty verdicts.
Weak case but most people locally are convinced of their guilt. Her body will hopefully reveal some answers. Counting on Peter Faulding and Mark Williams-Thomas to find her.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Kym Owens. No witnesses and she has no memory of what happened
ah yes I remember, I actually went to the same college just a year after this happened. she got such a bad beating whatever happened. What i can't understand is surely with serious injuries they are able to determine whether it was an assault or a fall? i know with trials I have read pathologists can determine exactly how every bruise was caused based on the shape and size. And especially where she was found might indicate something? Just seems impossible that nobody knows nothing. I read some rumours that her bag might have gotten caught on the bus and she was dragged along. Not sure about that though. And if she was hit by a car surely doctors could tell from the specific injuries?

Upintheair83

VIP Member
He’s been returned to jail, bail hearing set for February. Records are to remain sealed at the moment, judge is taking the motion under advisement. Rumour is there was someone else involved with him in the murders and unsealing the warrants will give away the details and may cause the suspects to flee

Edited to correct about the motion being under advisement
Thank you so much!

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh jeez. I had been trying to think of people and forgot about David Jason. I too read it as someone who is possibly already elderly. But had to be a pretty big household name. I can totally see it happening though. This would be very hard for the public to accept I think. Only fools and horses tainted forever. (If it’s him, appreciate this is just speculation)