Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just want to mention there is new series on Crime and investigation channel it’s called Interrogation Raw,
One clip,they showed was the interrogation of that woman that murdered her friend,stole money off her.

The story was featured on Accused or Innocent.

Reactions: 1

Pegpog

Is anyone watching the 2 part series on sky 122
The priest & the paedophile hunter ?

Tofino

VIP Member
Just checked the court listings and it says "this sentencing hearing might be recorded and broadcast". Let's hope so! 🤞🏼 Thanks for the information
Will this only be the second time? I watched the first broadcast but not heard of any since, but I also haven’t looked. It just occurred to me earlier this one might.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Just want to mention there is new series on Crime and investigation channel it’s called Interrogation Raw,
One clip,they showed was the interrogation of that woman that murdered her friend,stole money off her.

The story was featured on Accused or Innocent.
It's a great show! Need to watch the new one. I really like the format.

Smellycat18

Have you seen the whatsapp of what supposedly happened? It’s really grim.
No, not seen it, just what’s been in the news.

Before the identities were released, I had thought that possibly it was a man and his son who had been attacked and died. Obviously not, now the poor guys have been identified.

Poor souls 😢

There is a new Netflix series called "Vatican Girl", which I am going to watch today I think. I follow a few Italian feminist activists on Insta and I have heard rumblings about this case, but I don't know too much about it. A 15 year old girl, Emanuela Orlandi, who's family worked for the Vatican went missing in 1983 after having a music lesson, and there has been no trace of her since. There are loads of conspiracy theories about what happened to her, involving the papacy, amongst others. It looks quite interesting and it is quite the mystery. I will report back with my thoughts!
I’m finding it really slow so far. I’m on episode 2 and I keep zoning out! :sleep:

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I’m not convinced it’s him I don’t think he looks like sketches or the guy on the bridge I hope I’m wrong for the victim and families sakes these girls deserve justice ❤

candyland_

VIP Member
For some reason I always thought it was the cop that worked on the Delphi case. I’ve found him a little odd in previous interviews.

I’m hoping some of you here may be able to help. I’m trying to find out when a trial will be happening (for the murder of Elsie Pinder, Southend). The trial was meant to be set for June of this year but that has been and gone. I’m not sure if it would be held at Basildon, Southend or Chelmsford.

I’m aware of some background and things that followed the incident through shared associates and local talk. I’ve been eager to follow the trial but not sure where to start to find details of when it’ll happen.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

popb1tch

I remember when Karen Buckley was murdered in Glasgow, even though the killer seemed quite obvious, the police said it wasn't him. If I recall correctly, her parents might have even said similar in a press conference. But the idea behind it was to give the killer a false sense of security so he would slip up. Which he did. Maybe similar tactic being used her?
What happened? How did they catch him?