Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bindi

Chatty Member
What a patronising fuck he is!! Oh cute power points....not sure what's different in VIC but here in NSW, they are very similar to the powerpoints i have in my house....as for the stove, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Not everyone has to have the latest appliances available. I get they are buying a renovation project but read the room fuckwit! People are struggling and this pretentious flog just can't empathise. 🤬

Reactions: 11

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Poor Jarrad. His life is so busy he has to cook a 3 course meals for his friends on a weeknight #prayforjarrad
I thought the other day they were folgging dinnerly because #costofliving?

• Haha

HeyBub

VIP Member
So Devo Sonny loves Charlie is leaving her gram account this year. She truly is top notch. Thankfully we will still have Jarryds amazing photos of after school snacks, Washing the car and shrubs.
Yep I actually felt a twang in my heart, I adore Roz. I was following these turnips which lead me to her and I can say it’s the only positive I can take out of RDOM (Real Dickeheads of Melbs)

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I have friends who foster and granted they don’t have this following 😂 but they’re not even allowed to allude to the fact they have a current foster child online? not allowed to disclose they have anyone in foster, let alone post them speaking or anything like that even if it is just in the background. Keep them COMPLETELY offline especially with a decent sized following ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The guy either has a genuine drinking problem (that’s what I lean towards) or somehow thinks forever talking about needing booze is funny or makes him relatable or something. It’s neither. He’s just a boring piss head.

Gawd the interior designer they're out to impress is the one who did Sophie Cachia's diabolical reno!!! Weird as she's based in Perth - obviously something for free in it for them all.
Can’t wait to see what a gay man bathroom looks like! The lesbian bathroom where you walk through the shower to get to the toilet was top notch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pollie

VIP Member
Can't help himself can he, doesn't matter if the kids face is covered, it's still a photo of a child in care & shouldn't be on a public social media site.
I agree. He’s also a bit if a public figure in the gram world anyway, so if people see them out they will know it’s a foster child. Seems like a breach of privacy.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Nice to get a Santa photo of the foster child, not nice to show it off on a public instagram account even with the face covered. Bragging carb eating, wine guzzling wanker.

Bindi

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230921_213153_Instagram.jpg

What in the bobble head is going on here???? It's very out of proportion!

• Haha

just taking a break

I find their page obnoxious now. Like so many “influencers” they started out fine, kind of funny and a tiny bit more interesting. But then they went the same way as all the others. Thinking they are famous, important and special 🙄🙄

HeyBub

VIP Member
I really want to know what happened with Aunty Roz, she hosted their engagement announcement, big part of the wedding and now nothing. 🤔
She’s so bloody lovely, she wouldn’t tolerate their ladder climbing bullshit

Sashafierce

God he’s suuuuuch a gronk!! Literally his personality is just showing off!! I cannot stand this guy!

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So much oversharing, no one needs to know you have a foster child at the moment or that their favorite food is lasagne.
Must kill this braggart that he can't film this child & plaster them on the gram like he did with the tiny baby last year.
Good on ''em for fostering children but quit using them for content even in a round about way.
And stop pretending you’re a helpless pisshead coz it’s not really in keeping with the responsibilities of a foster carer.

Michy02

VIP Member
Much requested thread for the Real Dads of Melbourne (RDOM)!

I actually don’t mind them, so feel a bit bad creating this 😂. Yes, Jarrad is pretentious AF, but you know what? SAME 😂

Enjoy ✌🏻
Thank you for the much requested thread. I think people are pretty over their constant/endless #gifted #ad not an ad just a recommendation haha. I was happy to see Reid rebel a bit with his tiny mullet, his friend has an impressive one.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Imagine his life when being Reid doesn’t want a bar of him in a few years. It’ll be a full identity crisis melt down and potential stint in a sober living facility. I think Reid will end up being way more chill than Jarrod coz none of the bells and whistles of the lifestyle he’s growing up in will be a novelty - they’re just normal and so no reason to brag about them. In years to come I think he’ll become so incredibly embarrassed by Jarrod’s nouveau riche vulgarity