Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
Imagine posting a picture of your car in someone’s driveway. I’ll go snap my Honda civic in my nans driveway and post to my gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

avex

Chatty Member
The co-dependency on a preteen kid is insane. Might be time for Dad1 to get some hobbies or something else in his life to focus on.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
What happened to Be Kind.....no one knows what the elderly gentleman is going through atm....and 'holier than thou' Jarryd starts a campaign against him. Get fkd!
That’s the exact sort of thing he’d crack it about in the same situation. Imagine the sooking if he has artificial turf right next to a path and people kept choosing to walk on the grass? And how about him teeing off about Optus yesterday and how they’re horrible to deal with, only to sheepishly say oh no it’s not the people that are the problem, but Optus’ systems. Righto mate, maybe just stop being a little bitch?!

Bol85

VIP Member
I’ve toyed the line with these two for a while.. I used to like them but I’ve increasingly found Jarrad insufferable with his complete lack of thought about anyone not living the life he inhabits. Today was a final straw - oh poor me. Everyone I know is in Europe & I’m still in Aus. C’mon mate - people can’t afford to feed their kids but WOE IS ME not in Europe like all my stinking rich friends. Get your head out your arse. You’ve got a fckn holiday home, which would be most peoples idea of absolute luxury.

Am I right that they only rent their house in Melbourne? I can’t fathom why you’d buy a second home but only rent your first. Surely you’d prioritise buying a house that you predominantly live in?! Or is it not a buying culture in Aus?

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol at Jarryd trying yo flog carb filled muesli bars after demonising carbs for the last month…

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
They bore me now. Constantly posting stories about the shack. How many kitchen shops and samples does one have to collect? Just make a decision. They have supposedly renovated properties before. I daresay apart from some paid content they are pretty boring and don't have much to offer their followers since Reid is no longer small and cute and can have his say on what he wants filmed etc. It's always the same couple of stories - rain at school pickup, I drink too much (Jarred), Use my code for xyz or for those asking about xyz that we used at the shack.

Sashafierce

Every single post he does is so bloody pretentious! Like “look at me with my expensive ‘vino’ and look at my flash car” god he’s such a dick! I have no idea why I still follow the flog

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Typical Jarrad complains about buying reid an overpriced t shirt but owns a porsche. They are on their way to the shack now. Get ready for some talk about trimming his balls and cleaning the pool.

• Haha

Sashafierce

Has anyone seen Jarrad’s stories from today? Showing way too much of their foster child again!!! The clip where the child was running to the door was just too much, no blurring and not off in the distance. I’m assuming the hat and sunnies they’ve dressed him in is their attempt at protecting his privacy and not to be SunSmart.

I work in a profession that has contact with children in out of home care and this just really grinds my gears and absolutely disgusts me that they’re allowed to behave like this with foster children and compromise their safety, not to mention a 4 year old can’t provide informed consent to be posted online.
Absolutely agree! It all just feels a bit show offy to me, like it’s awesome they want to foster but something just doesn’t seem genuine about it all.

• Heart

2ndavenue

Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle.

View attachment 2237125
Almost prefer when people completely ignore criticisms than this defensive, misrepresentation-of-the-issue, snarky type of response. Jarred, if you are reading this, nobody has any issue with you altering your diet. You have a several year long paper trail of demonising carbs/“junk” food/etc which directly contributes toward toxic societal diet culture. You didn’t invent it, you’re not the worst perpetrator of it, and in a lot of ways you’re probably a victim of it yourself. But you’re still perpetuating it now. If you can’t responsibly talk about food choices, just keep it out of your profile. Too many vulnerable and impressionable people out there clicking on to your story and making the connection that eating bread makes them a bad person. It’s not worth it dude.

• Heart

2ndavenue

That’s the exact sort of thing he’d crack it about in the same situation. Imagine the sooking if he has artificial turf right next to a path and people kept choosing to walk on the grass? And how about him teeing off about Optus yesterday and how they’re horrible to deal with, only to sheepishly say oh no it’s not the people that are the problem, but Optus’ systems. Righto mate, maybe just stop being a little bitch?!
y’all remember the upset at a twig being out of place on his herb tree bc a friend cut off a small piece?

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
Honestly as someone who has 4 grandchildren who are in our family in long term care, you absolutely have to be genuine to do it. It is hugely difficult to get approved and the hoops you have to jump through (ongoing) aren’t something that people would do if their heart wasn’t in it.

I think they are very loving parents/foster parents even if I can’t stand J and his show offing.

savefloss

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if DHS warned them that posting pics of foster child, even with ridiculous emojis obscuring their face, was not allowed! General consensus here seems it’s Jarrod that’s “ego gone mad” and Michael seems very down to earth!
I used to wonder how the poor Mother of that child who obviously lost custody for whatever reason felt about it. Good on her for turning her life around and getting “Junior” back. I hope they really did pass on all the stuff they were grifted to the baby. It must have been so hard to be separated from the baby, but see them plastering him all over Instagram for any brand willing to splash some cash

Pollie

VIP Member
I can’t believe he gave a negative review on his gram to a cafe he has only been to twice and the first time was good! He has so many followers and Victorian cafes are still catching up due to Covid crap. It just seemed particularly nasty! I have taken coffee cups up etc when I’m finished at cafes, no because I felt like I needed to but just wanted to be helpful. Good grief he’s ridiculous .

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This wanker has worked so bloody hard for his new car, doing what exactly, flogging shit on instagram? I knew picking up the car would be a major production too. Who gets a new car yearly? I clearly move with the wrong crowd.