Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bindi

Chatty Member
School uniform shopping the other day, both Reid and Buddy had uniform packages....i am curious as to whether Buddy would go to the same school as Reid or would that be organised by the foster organisation? I couldn't imagine how hard it would be for a little one in foster care to start at a private school and then, if they were to go back to birth family, change schools again.🥺

santababy

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when people (or himself asking the questions) used to ask what their jobs where in Q&A’s, and Jarred would reply we can’t really say but we work for the government… to find out it was actually the local council. I’ll never get over it 😂 He tried to make their jobs sound so much more superior.
Omg did he only work for local government? I thought centrelink for sure

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Being prisoner to your own holiday house is the stupidest way to operate. A monthly gardening service is less than $100. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have that for their homes and second homes? Same with the pool. Instead of being a boring loser who whinges about doing house stuff, just put $100 of your booze budget towards paying someone to do it. He’s such a weirdo.
If it's an " air bnb" couldn't you charge the garden care and pool care to that? I haven't got a holiday house but can't see why you couldn't.

Pollie

VIP Member
I would love to know what happened between RDOM and sonny loves Charlie. They were joined at the hip - R even calling her Aunty Ros and dropping over every second day and jarrod showing off her food and lovely house. Does anyone know what happened? Sure she just got over Jarrods shit as she seems quite private.
On a side note - he always mentions how he protects people’s privacy but takes photos and videos whenever they visit a friends ‘nice’ house… he’s just such a show off. Mate, it’s not your house - you look like a wanker
I know right, surely there is some intel about Jarrod and Roz!

savefloss

VIP Member
Sometimes I think there’s no way he can be the biological dad of Reid because all he does is complain about parenting