Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bindi

Chatty Member
Being that they went to two different uniform shops I highly doubt the dads are footing the bill for buds to go to a school that costs $20,000 a year for prep!!! I mean if Reid is in year 7, that’s already costing them $33,500. Yikes
I must have missed some of it, i only saw the one but was curious as i know it's expensive. Was hoping he may have been able to stay at his old school or near his preschool, if he hadn't started prep for some familiarity.

Reactions: 1

avex

Chatty Member
I’m surprised he hasn’t come up with a hashtag to shame his mate the way he gleefully posts #noreid every time his child dares to behave like the 12 year old he is.
No mates, only girlfriends!

ijustcantstayquiet

I feel like they will do a collaboration with a balding hair replacement company soon. You can see how much it’s bothering them in the way they get their hair cut to manage the mid hairline . It’s really crept up on them both this year. Too much stress maybe

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I am pretty sure he announced a while back that he had given up work altogether so he could focus on the social media empire and the drink bottles and the fostering.
Michael must make good money then or they earn a lot from instagram as they sure live a lavish lifestyle. Porches, house Reno's, holiday house, private school.

Please enjoy this latest relatable post :

"Very sneaky (annoying) Michael….. always opening our 'special' bottles of vino on a weeknight, so I've started labeling them with prices tags, 🙄 I’m unsure it'll deter him or challenge him to set new personal best 🙄🍷$$$
And yes, there are parking lines taped to the floor in our garage since he seems to also think I'm the one turnip parking and taking up all the space. 🚗 #WineWoes #GarageWars #marriedbliss"
I’ve never known someone to use the eye roll emoji so much.

avex

Chatty Member
My kid’s friend constantly asks for shit when he’s with us and it drives me crazy so I kind of get it, but I simply say no and we move on. Asking for stuff is fine, what’s important is being able to cope when the answer is no.