RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I saw her story I came right over! I wonder if this page will see an influx in people after this last week. And I too want to know who wrote that! And as harsh as it is why can't she take a step back and realize what she is doing. That a lot of people over her BS are people who followed her and liked her and overall were happy for her. There are a lot of truths in what that person said. And I am just done with her , like she is a helicopter parent, but then she uses the typical gaslighting approach. Like FFS of course we all know that if your child is trying to go down the stairs and is small you have to watch them. Like did she really think she was proving a point? She is proving that she is starting to unravel and if she thinks her clapbacks are cute they are not. They really make her look more unhinged. Does she not know what a helicopter parent is? She kissing on her baby isn't being a helicopter parent. Micromanaging to the point of a mental break is what the person was probably talking about.

Reactions: 7
“rawrepetitivekristi” 😂😂😂 Whoever sent that message they should join tattle, they’d fit right in.

Lots of home truths being served up in those messages!
I hate how people use Karen for everything now, annoying.

Reactions: 13
She's not upset guys she's just bored :rolleyes: Also, the fact that she thinks she's a positive person and doesn't recognize how negative she is literally all. the. time is alarming. You were filming your baby while he was climbing down the stairs so you could give a snarky obviously missing the point response to a random comment on the internet for duck sake. Oh but no you're a positive person!

Also, Zack is in isolation? Did he get covid or have a covid exposure? I suppose that would explain the excessive hand washing

Reactions: 5
That person said what so many people are thinking. She chose to live in the middle of nowhere, she chose to have a child, and to not work outside their home, etc. You have to live with your choices. Zach being sick must be triggering her again. I hope she's still on her medication.

Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw her story I came right over! I wonder if this page will see an influx in people after this last week. And I too want to know who wrote that! And as harsh as it is why can't she take a step back and realize what she is doing. That a lot of people over her BS are people who followed her and liked her and overall were happy for her. There are a lot of truths in what that person said. And I am just done with her , like she is a helicopter parent, but then she uses the typical gaslighting approach. Like FFS of course we all know that if your child is trying to go down the stairs and is small you have to watch them. Like did she really think she was proving a point? She is proving that she is starting to unravel and if she thinks her clapbacks are cute they are not. They really make her look more unhinged. Does she not know what a helicopter parent is? She kissing on her baby isn't being a helicopter parent. Micromanaging to the point of a mental break is what the person was probably talking about.
This 100%. The person whose dm's she's posting clearly has followed her for a while because they sent her nice messages when she was pregnant. It's not random people being crappy for the sake of it, it's long time followers who have seen her change into a moany know-all twit who is negative and obsessive. I doubt that's the only message she's had like that in the last few days, she should either consider taking what they've said on board or just delete the message and forget about it. Obsessing about proving these people wrong suggests to me that she suspects there's some truth in what they're saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's not upset guys she's just bored :rolleyes: Also, the fact that she thinks she's a positive person and doesn't recognize how negative she is literally all. the. time is alarming. You were filming your baby while he was climbing down the stairs so you could give a snarky obviously missing the point response to a random comment on the internet for duck sake. Oh but no you're a positive person!

Also, Zack is in isolation? Did he get covid or have a covid exposure? I suppose that would explain the excessive hand washing
She’s bored and she has time, don’t forget that part! Yet, she just said, yesterday was it?, that being a stay at home parent is SOOOO hard and anyone who says otherwise is dumb. She’s a walking contradiction.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This INFURIATES me. That poor kitty basically has no quality of life, but because she is selfish and not equipped to handle grief she won’t do what is best for him and let him go.
Have to say I agree with you. I know that it is down to the owner to know when the time is right to say goodbye; they know the animal better than anyone else but from everything she's said here this poor boy is suffering. It sounds like he doesn't have much quality of life and is declining rapidly. I hope she does the best thing for him and lets him go peacefully.

Also, call me cynical but I'm suspicious of her posting this sad story about her poor cat the day after her ugly outbursts and backlash that she undoubtedly received for doing so. I guess she thought this would make people go easier on her today. If she has used her dying cat to elicit sympathy for HER and to deflect criticism of her manic rantings then she's a bleep.

Reactions: 10
Have to say I agree with you. I know that it is down to the owner to know when the time is right to say goodbye; they know the animal better than anyone else but from everything she's said here this poor boy is suffering. It sounds like he doesn't have much quality of life and is declining rapidly. I hope she does the best thing for him and lets him go peacefully.

Also, call me cynical but I'm suspicious of her posting this sad story about her poor cat the day after her ugly outbursts and backlash that she undoubtedly received for doing so. I guess she thought this would make people go easier on her today. If she has used her dying cat to elicit sympathy for HER and to deflect criticism of her manic rantings then she's a bleep.
He’s been in bad shape for quite a while, I think he’s been in kidney failure for at least a year, if not longer. I think had to surgically have his teeth removed. That’s why it upsets me so much. She’s shared about his poor health quite a bit, and not just how she came to be his owner. It is the hardest decision to make! I made the decision for one of my dogs this past summer, shortly after having a baby. But I knew he was ready to go. I’m told it’s selfless, I don’t know but it sure hurts!

• Heart
Her acting like she's got the answer to picky eating while her kid is still in the "I'm just happy to have something other than milk" phase just makes me laugh.

When my daughter was that age she wanted peas and green beans and carrots more than she wanted fruit. Now she's a chicken nugget pb&j kid with the rest of them.

No matter how good of an eater they are at that age, literally every kid goes through a picky eating phase.

Also her bringing up that 6 kids thing again :LOL: She really letting that comment live rent free in her head

Reactions: 13
Is she still friends with Mariethatsme?
yes, I actually found Kristi through Marie. but I don't follow Marie anyone because she too just started getting on my nervous also she clearly stopped caring about TY- which is fine. But, when i still followed her in one of her stories she was going to spend the day with Kristi. This was when K was in the middle of her meltdown and M went to help her out.

Reactions: 1
Her acting like she's got the answer to picky eating while her kid is still in the "I'm just happy to have something other than milk" phase just makes me laugh.

When my daughter was that age she wanted peas and green beans and carrots more than she wanted fruit. Now she's a chicken nugget pb&j kid with the rest of them.

No matter how good of an eater they are at that age, literally every kid goes through a picky eating phase.

Also her bringing up that 6 kids thing again :LOL: She really letting that comment live rent free in her head
YES!!! I was about to say that! Like kids at his age will eat whatever you throw in front of them because it’s all new and exciting!
Just wait till he hits the white diet phase, she is going to HATE that

Reactions: 3
I never understood Marie. All of her kids are so sickly, and she just keeps having them.

Reactions: 1
Shocker of 2022... She's asking about home schooling...
Anyone surprised?? Pretty sure that has been brought up a time or 2 here. I have a 7 month old, right now my dad comes to my home to watch her, but I will get her into daycare whenever there’s an opening. I want her to have socialization and friends as she will be an only child (unless we adopt later on). Her poor son is going to be so isolated if she does this!

9am complaining how tired she is from being up for '3+' hours... So lazy if you ask me. They have 2 full time adults at home for starters to look after 1 child and 5-6am is early yes... But not exactly ridiculous for most people who have a job or other commitments...

He's going to be so hurt by her. It might be unintentional, but a mentally ill parent hurts their kids whether they realize it or not. Cannot believe she's already talking about home schooling and he's one years old! Someone in her family needs to step in and get her help... Her husband clearly isn't gonna do it.

Can she stop complaining about waking up early?? Welcome to the real world Kristi, people wake up at 5 am and they have to get to work even if their baby didn't let them sleep!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.