RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stans always say it's because she's including the time she was "told she was infertile" but it's my understanding she was diagnosed with PCOS which isn't a diagnosis of infertility.
In cases it can be. My mam was told she was infertile because of it and went on to have me 10 years later. But that was the 90’s

my friend had a kid 7 years ago and was trying for another before she hit 30. After a year her and the partner went to a gyne and was told that her ovaries/ cysts/ general womb health is so bad that it’s extremely unlikely she’ll conceive. Might as well be an infertility diagnosis.

It’s not unbelievable that Kristi could have been told something similar. I just can’t believe she didn’t try managing her symptoms and just walked around like it was decided.

Reactions: 2
In cases it can be. My mam was told she was infertile because of it and went on to have me 10 years later. But that was the 90’s

my friend had a kid 7 years ago and was trying for another before she hit 30. After a year her and the partner went to a gyne and was told that her ovaries/ cysts/ general womb health is so bad that it’s extremely unlikely she’ll conceive. Might as well be an infertility diagnosis.

It’s not unbelievable that Kristi could have been told something similar. I just can’t believe she didn’t try managing her symptoms and just walked around like it was decided.
And even then -- she didn't. Her whole YouTube channel was dedicated to getting pregnant for a couple of years until she switched to makeup. So either she was told she was "infertile" at 17, and then for some reason spent years still trying to naturally conceive, or she wasn't.

But as usual, none of her stuff ever quite fits together. I believe she was told that she had PCOS and that it would be challenging to get pregnant. I believe that she and Zach tried for a while and then gave up because it wasn't happening. I believe that. But I think the way she's gone about it has been so deliberately misleading and it's really harmful for people who have actually struggled with much more serious diagnoses or infertility battles.

Reactions: 5
This person is one of the ugliest (inwards and outwards) people I have ever had the bad luck of watching on YouTube..
As a person with ACTUAL dermatillomania which is crippling and disabling the only thing I want to do with this narcissistic bleep is tie her to a tree and punch her In her ugly face until she shuts the hell up. I feel very sorry for her poor kid. I hope he will be able to access psychological treatment when he needs it… which will be sooner than later. I can’t even hate watch her. She makes me sick

Studies have shown that with PCOS something like 80% of people are able to conceive using only medications like Clomid.

"Extremely unlikely" isn't an infertile diagnosis though. It might sound like it when you hear it, but it's just not. My sister had a double ectopic pregnancy that almost killed her. As a result, she lost half of her uterus, a fallopian tube, an ovary, and her other fallopian tube was scarred. She was told it was extremely unlikely she'd be able to conceive, and also told if she managed to conceive it would be extremely unlikely she could carry a baby to a viable term. She has 2 kids now without any kind of fertility intervention. My other sister got pregnant after having a tubal ligation (which wasn't ideal for her since she got one for medical reasons and not because she was "done" with having children) If you have the necessary parts and are having a period, there's always *a chance* (no matter how small) that you can get pregnant.

I don't think there's a doctor in the world who would tell a 17/18 year old they're infertile just because of PCOS. I would put money on it being like everything else in Kristi's life, where a doctor probably diagnosed her with PCOS, she went home and Googled it and then diagnosed herself with the worst possible outcome.

Reactions: 7
Studies have shown that with PCOS something like 80% of people are able to conceive using only medications like Clomid.

"Extremely unlikely" isn't an infertile diagnosis though. It might sound like it when you hear it, but it's just not. My sister had a double ectopic pregnancy that almost killed her. As a result, she lost half of her uterus, a fallopian tube, an ovary, and her other fallopian tube was scarred. She was told it was extremely unlikely she'd be able to conceive, and also told if she managed to conceive it would be extremely unlikely she could carry a baby to a viable term. She has 2 kids now without any kind of fertility intervention. My other sister got pregnant after having a tubal ligation (which wasn't ideal for her since she got one for medical reasons and not because she was "done" with having children) If you have the necessary parts and are having a period, there's always *a chance* (no matter how small) that you can get pregnant.

I don't think there's a doctor in the world who would tell a 17/18 year old they're infertile just because of PCOS. I would put money on it being like everything else in Kristi's life, where a doctor probably diagnosed her with PCOS, she went home and Googled it and then diagnosed herself with the worst possible outcome.
I'm really sorry about your sister -- I've had similarly horrific things in my friend/family circles and I think that's part of what annoys me, too. iirc, she was on Clomid and I think they declined an IUI or any further treatments. But all the same -- it's obvious that she was lying giving how casually she talks about having another without any reference to her infertility.

I think you're right about how she took it. I have two sisters with PCOS and even between both of them it looks like a very different disease. My youngest sister was diagnosed early at around 18 and she has a lot of the very crappy symptoms, like the testosterone causing thinning hair, facial hair, making it harder to lose weight. she is 36 and off and on talks about wanting a kid, but not really knowing what her body will do. She doesn't get regular periods and for her being on birth control and metformin helps that. My other sister has two kids, but has had three pregnancies. Her problem wasn't getting pregnant it was staying pregnant. Her cervix would thin out too soon causing very premature births, which is what happened during her second pregnancy resulting in my nice being born at 20 weeks and not making it past 48 hours. The third pregnancy she had to get her cervix basically stapled shut to avoid a repeat of what happened.

I honestly, don't see Kristi being able to handle a high risk pregnancy or a "healthy" pregnancy. and I don't think it was keto that did anything magical and I feel like it's dangerous to present is as some really crappy diet helping her. I don't know what her PCOS looked if , if she actually did get regular periods or not. And if she started working at getting her periods regular and that is what actually helped her get pregnant. I just wish she would seriously go away.

Also, the homeschool thing honestly to me it reads like she knows she won't be able to handle having to be up super early to feed her kid breakfast and drop him off at school. What a disservice to that child if she only thinks about what is best for her. Plus, so many homeschool programs are super christian and borderline culty. before anyone comes after me about their experience, I know you can homeschool without the religious crap, but her BFF Marie for a while homeschooled her kids and they are religious so it would make sense that she would end up with something kind of religious because Marie told her too.

Reactions: 5
I honestly, don't see Kristi being able to handle a high risk pregnancy or a "healthy" pregnancy. and I don't think it was keto that did anything magical and I feel like it's dangerous to present is as some really crappy diet helping her. I don't know what her PCOS looked if , if she actually did get regular periods or not. And if she started working at getting her periods regular and that is what actually helped her get pregnant. I just wish she would seriously go away.
I think Keto may have helped her conceive in the sense of it apparently helped her lose weight, and if you can lose weight that can help with hormone regulation and jumpstart ovulation. But I don't think Keto specifically had any benefit that any other diet wouldnt have had

Reactions: 10
I think Keto may have helped her conceive in the sense of it apparently helped her lose weight, and if you can lose weight that can help with hormone regulation and jumpstart ovulation. But I don't think Keto specifically had any benefit that any other diet wouldnt have had
Yea, that is definitely a better way of putting it. I just know that the beauty industry is fat phobic as all F and that includes DRS and being fat doesn't automatically mean you can't get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy and birth. I know many fat women who always get fat shamed and I hate it. And they have don't have any issues that the Drs scare them with. I've known traditionally thin women who have had health issues during pregnancy like high blood pressure. we can use Kim K as a famous thin women who had scary pregnancies.

Reactions: 4
Yea, that is definitely a better way of putting it. I just know that the beauty industry is fat phobic as all F and that includes DRS and being fat doesn't automatically mean you can't get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy and birth. I know many fat women who always get fat shamed and I hate it. And they have don't have any issues that the Drs scare them with. I've known traditionally thin women who have had health issues during pregnancy like high blood pressure. we can use Kim K as a famous thin women who had scary pregnancies.
Yeah, not to get too deep into this, because I don't want a debate about my body, but I'm in a larger body and had a super healthy pregnancy, whereas my friend who does triathlons for fun got bedrest and gestational diabetes.

And I don't think it's because either of us did or didn't make certain choices -- sometimes pregnancy can just be like that.

Yeah, not to get too deep into this, because I don't want a debate about my body, but I'm in a larger body and had a super healthy pregnancy, whereas my friend who does triathlons for fun got bedrest and gestational diabetes.

And I don't think it's because either of us did or didn't make certain choices -- sometimes pregnancy can just be like that.
100% agreed.

Reactions: 1
I know everybody has their thing but I find it ridiculous that she lets the kid throw food on the floor. It's suck a waste and something that shouldn't be encouraged definitely.

Reactions: 3
I know everybody has their thing but I find it ridiculous that she lets the kid throw food on the floor. It's suck a waste and something that shouldn't be encouraged definitely.
I thought the exact same. I came from a family that was not very well off and that would not have been accepted (not that we could even afford berries for the 5 kids in the house LOL) But I hate seeing how wasteful some families are. My jaw dropped when I saw all the berries on the ground.

Like of course kids are going to play with food and they don't have great coordination so stuff is going to end up dropped by accident but the way he was throwing them like confetti, that should be stopped. But I guess they can afford it!

For what it's worth, this is part of baby-led weaning, and it's definitely something more privileged families can afford to do.

Came straight here to say the same. I have two cats of my own and they are my actual children. I can't cope with the thought of them passing so we joke they'll be the future kids inheritance.

Not for one second could I let either of them suffer the way that poor cat is. When you take on an animal it's a decision you know you may inevitably have to make. They aren't able to communicate for themselves so you have to do it.

I'm honestly disgusted at this point.

Reactions: 8
She needs a vet who will be honest with her about outcomes and what would be best for the cat.

I was in her situation a few years ago with my dog. I knew he was doing really poorly but our vet at the time kept giving us options and treatments and that was just enough hope for me to keep trying with him. I obviously never wanted to lose him, but I am so upset with myself now for how long I let him carry on as bad as he was. It took a trip to the emergency vet, who was thankfully honest with me (in a kind way) and said that if it were her dog she would let him go before I could finally see what was the right thing to do.

She's worked so hard to be in this echo chamber in her life, I would put money on the vet she chose being the same way. She needs someone who will give her the facts and it doesn't sound like she's getting that.

She’s being so selfish and cruel to her cat it makes me sick, how can she say in one post that the cat is doing really bad and in the other say he’s “ok” is she just looking for pitty or she’s lying to herself, she’s so self absorbed and selfish

Apparently she's going to "address" this:

1646346249355.png

She posted a long captioned video basically saying, "I'll know when it's the right time."

Ah yes -- Kristi's famously sharp intuition.

Kristi isn't going to listen to a vet. She's on IG stories comparing herself to the cat. Saying she wouldn't want someone to put her down. Smh

She keeps trying to justify her selfish way of thinking. One minute she admits he's so bad off, the next it's oh he's just lost some weight. She's so mentally unwell. Kristi does not deal well at all with any talk of death. She doesn't want to hear it or admit he could be suffering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.