RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen any of her crap in a while. But, it sounds like it's basically rinse and repeat. I wonder if she maybe has some regrets with becoming a parent. I also feel like that poor child is going to need so much therapy. I can't imagine being the "miracle" baby then having to hear how your existence basically gave your mother an emotional breakdown. And like I can't even imagine the insane expectations and projections will be placed on him. And I have worked with kids of all ages, and once a parent or teacher puts a label on a child good luck shaking it off. She has labeled her child difficult and now whether she realizes it or not that's all she kind of projects. For his benefit I hope that maybe she becomes a better parent to him the older he gets. but, in the meantime she should not only start a college fund but his therapy fund.

Reactions: 13
I really could have done without seeing her latest story where she’s dancing about in a loose top with no bra on, tits swinging mildly and her thinking it’s hilarious. No Kristi, just no.

Reactions: 4
Also re: her latest stories -- she endlessly asks for parenting advice and then gets mad when she receives it? Makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I really could have done without seeing her latest story where she’s dancing about in a loose top with no bra on, tits swinging mildly and her thinking it’s hilarious. No Kristi, just no.
Not sure how tits could swing mildly, I meant wildly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also re: her latest stories -- she endlessly asks for parenting advice and then gets mad when she receives it? Makes sense.
Well and from what I could read, people were mostly commenting on things that are literal choking hazards. Like, I get she is trying to do the "baby led weaning" thing but that doesn't mean everything goes out the window. Even in baby led weaning nuts are supposed to be finely ground, in a butter, or in a puree until at least 20-22 months.

I don't agree with that person's message delivery, but Kristi should absolutely not be giving anyone parenting advice, because she clearly can't follow even simple directions

Reactions: 5
She’s such a narcissist that she cannot keep from sharing every minute detail of her kid’s routine on social media. She made a big stink about protecting his privacy (which I agree with) around the same time that Samantha said she wouldn’t be sharing, but she’s so hungry for attention that she can’t help herself. She’s really quite insufferable.

Reactions: 12
She’s such a narcissist that she cannot keep from sharing every minute detail of her kid’s routine on social media. She made a big stink about protecting his privacy (which I agree with) around the same time that Samantha said she wouldn’t be sharing, but she’s so hungry for attention that she can’t help herself. She’s really quite insufferable.
Gotta keep that engagement up to try keep sponsorships! She probably realized she’s boring and people usually love babies so that’s how to keep SM engagement.

Reactions: 3
Well and from what I could read, people were mostly commenting on things that are literal choking hazards. Like, I get she is trying to do the "baby led weaning" thing but that doesn't mean everything goes out the window. Even in baby led weaning nuts are supposed to be finely ground, in a butter, or in a puree until at least 20-22 months.

I don't agree with that person's message delivery, but Kristi should absolutely not be giving anyone parenting advice, because she clearly can't follow even simple directions
Yeah, agreed. The delivery was rude, but on the other hand she constantly tags "solid starts" and yet she's not following any of the advice.

You should absolutely expose a kid to different types of nuts at that age, but not like that. Yes, even grated uncooked apples can be a choking hazard, etc. etc.

But the thing is -- if she hadn't spent literal months begging people for parenting advice online, I'd be on her side. As such, she decided the world got to co-parent her kid and now she's mad about it.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, agreed. The delivery was rude, but on the other hand she constantly tags "solid starts" and yet she's not following any of the advice.

You should absolutely expose a kid to different types of nuts at that age, but not like that. Yes, even grated uncooked apples can be a choking hazard, etc. etc.

But the thing is -- if she hadn't spent literal months begging people for parenting advice online, I'd be on her side. As such, she decided the world got to co-parent her kid and now she's mad about it.
100% agree! I've been following her off and on for over ten years and this is classic Kristi behavior. She gets pissed when she gets what she asked for. I've said this months ago when she was in the middle of her breakdown that she needed to stop asking her followers for any kind of advice because as she knows it always invites everyone to give their opinion. She needs to stop making her kid the center of her stories. She said she wasn't going to become a mom vlogger, which I applauded. but then I know better that most say this but they just can't help themselves. When they realize that motherhood is all consuming and you won't have time for much of anything else, unless you get actual help with childcare ( which is ok), so of course her channel was going to become stagnant and her other social media would become about parenting. She needs to either embrace it or stop telling us about your freaking kid. This is stuff she needs to ask her friends and family or join a private mom group on like fb or something. I guess since she isn't showing his face in her mind that means she is keeping his privacy... except it's not when she still keeps talking about him nonstop.

Reactions: 6
100% agree! I've been following her off and on for over ten years and this is classic Kristi behavior. She gets pissed when she gets what she asked for. I've said this months ago when she was in the middle of her breakdown that she needed to stop asking her followers for any kind of advice because as she knows it always invites everyone to give their opinion. She needs to stop making her kid the center of her stories. She said she wasn't going to become a mom vlogger, which I applauded. but then I know better that most say this but they just can't help themselves. When they realize that motherhood is all consuming and you won't have time for much of anything else, unless you get actual help with childcare ( which is ok), so of course her channel was going to become stagnant and her other social media would become about parenting. She needs to either embrace it or stop telling us about your freaking kid. This is stuff she needs to ask her friends and family or join a private mom group on like fb or something. I guess since she isn't showing his face in her mind that means she is keeping his privacy... except it's not when she still keeps talking about him nonstop.
Yeah, she thinks that not showing his face means she's protecting his privacy, but what she's doing is ultimately much worse.

If I could go and watch my mom complain about what an awful baby I was on YouTube to hundreds of thousands of people, I'd be in a pretty bad place mentally.

Reactions: 9
damn she really flipped out at that comment...

I am curious how much she leaves her house/property. If she even goes to stores or gets everything delivered?

Reactions: 2
damn she really flipped out at that comment...

I am curious how much she leaves her house/property. If she even goes to stores or gets everything delivered?
I agree with her but that way of saying it like a whiny immature person puts me off. Just give your opinion without mocking someone, I don't know...

Reactions: 3
Wow, she’s really feeling saucy the past few days huh? Really letting comments set her off. Her responses just make her look like an ugly person (I don’t just mean actual appearance). For someone who is all about supporting each other and trying to help through the bad times, she doesn’t seem to practice what she preaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see she’s found something else to obsess over. If she’s living a reclusive life with just Zack and the baby why is she washing and sanitising her hands so much, to the point her skin is cracking? Ok if you’re mixing with other people a lot, working a cash register and handling money etc. I would understand.

This coupled with her last few days of angry manic videos suggests she’s heading for a meltdown. She also mentioned in a recent YouTube video that she’s picking her skin on her face and round her fingernails again.

I had to switch off one of her recent videos because she was so manic, talking at 100 miles an hour jumping from subject to subject,

She’s exhausting to watch.

Attachments

• Sad
Is it possible she's been going places or maybe interacting with other people that she hasnt mentioned?

I remember my hands looking like that at the beginning of the pandemic, but now doing it so often they've gotten used to it.

Reactions: 1
I see she’s found something else to obsess over. If she’s living a reclusive life with just Zack and the baby why is she washing and sanitising her hands so much, to the point her skin is cracking? Ok if you’re mixing with other people a lot, working a cash register and handling money etc. I would understand.

This coupled with her last few days of angry manic videos suggests she’s heading for a meltdown. She also mentioned in a recent YouTube video that she’s picking her skin on her face and round her fingernails again.

I had to switch off one of her recent videos because she was so manic, talking at 100 miles an hour jumping from subject to subject,

She’s exhausting to watch.
I had the same thought! Like, sure it's normal for parents to have to wash their hands a little more often due to like diaper changes. But, I don't know I guess I'm at the point where I am waiting for another meltdown to happen because all the signs are there. I find the "influencers" who invite people in and then get tired of said people and then start just being so snarky to comments really interesting. Maybe that's a sign that she needs to move on with being pseudo famous and find a new source of income that is actually good for her mental health. Because the crappy people who watch and leave crap comments , sadly, won't stop.

Reactions: 5
Her stories are really winding me up tonight 😡

Wish she'd get a bleeping grip. I do think she's spiralling (again) right in front of us. She needs to learn to either keep it off the internet all together or just not respond to any criticisms (right or wrong) at all. She's clearly getting VERY wound up by it and it's not healthy.

• Heart
“rawrepetitivekristi” 😂😂😂 Whoever sent that message they should join tattle, they’d fit right in.

Lots of home truths being served up in those messages!
I’m dying to know if they already are lol.

She is REALLY not handling negative comments well. I feel so bad for her son and how she’s using him to be ugly right back. 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.