RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, her Colorpop collab was like her dream collab, and she just went kinda meh about it” ...
For real... I have both palettes & I kinda bought them because I was expecting her to do more than 2 looks with either.
I’m not really holding my breath for anymore palette tutorials.
I mean, the Pur palette was released but immediately overshadowed by baby/Colourpop. Then the CP one came out & the promos & whatnot were basically a maternity shoot. More about baby than the makeup.
Now she’s shilling for PR releases?

Reactions: 10
For real... I have both palettes & I kinda bought them because I was expecting her to do more than 2 looks with either.
I’m not really holding my breath for anymore palette tutorials.
I mean, the Pur palette was released but immediately overshadowed by baby/Colourpop. Then the CP one came out & the promos & whatnot were basically a maternity shoot. More about baby than the makeup.
Now she’s shilling for PR releases?
Agree with all of this. I was pretty appalled at how she basically just threw her Pur collab to the wayside as soon as the Colorpop one came up. And then yeah, it basically became a maternity shoot. Plus, didn't it sell out like, twice? And she does ONE video for it?

Reactions: 4
The Pur one was interesting because it was pretty clear that palette was a dud, but her Colourpop one not only sold out twice but got great reviews on Temptalia.

Does seem a bit odd to just ignore it, but maybe she figured it's not going to be restocked so there's no point?

Reactions: 1
The Pur one was interesting because it was pretty clear that palette was a dud, but her Colourpop one not only sold out twice but got great reviews on Temptalia.

Does seem a bit odd to just ignore it, but maybe she figured it's not going to be restocked so there's no point?
The Pur palette sold out multiple times as well, and she promoted the tit out of that one when it first came out. A quick look at her IG she posted 10 different photos/posts regarding it.

Colorpop got like 5, but like lalo121 said, it was almost like melted in with maternity shoot posts. She even wore the same freaking dress for her maternity shoot as she did for the Colorpop promo

Reactions: 2
These beauty influencers promoting Hello Fresh, at the same time as doing a make up tutorial, is just ridiculous. At least incorporate it in a lifestyle type vlog like Jessica Braun does 🙄

Reactions: 5
These beauty influencers promoting Hello Fresh, at the same time as doing a make up tutorial, is just ridiculous. At least incorporate it in a lifestyle type vlog like Jessica Braun does 🙄
I would honestly be more okay with it if they did like other youtubers and just like "Thanks to hello fresh for sponsoring this video *ad read*" instead of trying to casually work it into a completely unrelated video as if they're not trying to sell you something. "Oh I'm using this smokey brown and that reminds me of this beef I cooked the other night with hello fresh *insert video of hello fresh opening and cooking and eating*" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I was watching her PPD video, my husband was cleaning up in the kitchen and he shout-laughed when she went into her ad read and said, "Sorry -- what's the code, PPD20?"

• Haha
I am SICK of her complaining it's hot. She's admitted she has an AC in her bedroom so why can't she just lie in the bedroom in her pants with the baby all day?? It's not like she has to get dressed and go anywhere?!

I don't care if this is petty 😂 every story is an update on how hot she is and I'm fed up.

Reactions: 15
I am SICK of her complaining it's hot. She's admitted she has an AC in her bedroom so why can't she just lie in the bedroom in her pants with the baby all day?? It's not like she has to get dressed and go anywhere?!

I don't care if this is petty 😂 every story is an update on how hot she is and I'm fed up.
Absolute first world problems.

Reactions: 8

I live in the PNW as well, and it's really crappy. She has an air conditioned car, she has an air conditioned bedroom. If she wants to stand in her living room for attention while vulnerable people and pets are legitimately at risk of death, she can honestly go duck herself.

Reactions: 17
Do houses in the PNW normally not have AC? That house was not ready for them to move in. They should have made things like that and the stair railing a priority.

Do houses in the PNW normally not have AC? That house was not ready for them to move in. They should have made things like that and the stair railing a priority.
A lot of homes/buildings here don't have AC, or have only one room with a unit since historically the temperatures are low (summers rarely get more than a day or two of 90+ degree heat), but for a remodel I'm surprised her home doesn't have hvac.

But I made an account specifically because her stories are so damn annoying and I needed to vent. I'm in a hotter part of the PNW with no AC, have made it through weeks in Texas summers with a broken AC...and she's here with her 82 degree tag whining about how "one cannot express in words how hot it is" when you walk outside. Outside! Aka, you have some reprieve from the heat in your own home! Maybe you're having a tough time describing your discomfort NOT because you're experiences are extraordinary, but because you've largely been living a *very* comfortable life? Like, I kindof understand venting to other people who aren't used to weather extremes, but you're whining publicly about conditions that are common in a lot of other areas, and could be much worse if it weren't for all of the comforts you do have (a cool bedroom, the means/ability to keep her pets cool while they travel to another place with AC). For someone suffering through such unbearable conditions, she sure has a lot of energy to devote to catastrophizing.

Reactions: 11
I also live in the PNW and it is 109° today, and 112° yesterday. I would KILL for it to be 82° cripes.

Yep. There are homeless people who don't have the luxury of fans or air conditioning. And of course rather than being grateful Kristi is choosing to complain. Other than occasionally declaring that she has the best husband in the world, does Kristi ever say that she's happy? I started following her when she announced her pregnancy. The collabs, the dream house and the miracle baby have all failed to keep her from shutting up and acting normal. Maybe at one point her life was hard but it isn't now. Would it kill her to just stop complaining?

So the FTC requires disclosures when things are ads, and Kristi NEVER seems to clearly disclose when things are ads.

Her latest IG post just annoyed me because of that. She used the IG disclosure tool, but according to the FTC that's not enough, and neither are vague words like "ambassador." She just does the bare minimum and never seems to get called out for it. It's seriously not difficult to just put #ad at the start of your post and she literally never does it.

Maybe I'm just at BEC levels with her, but it just is like a reminder of her mental health Hello Fresh ad and how gross that was.

Reactions: 3
She’s back to saying her son is her “absolute best friend in the entire world.” That’s just odd to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s back to saying her son is her “absolute best friend in the entire world.” That’s just odd to me.
I still have to wonder where Zach is in all of this. It kind of seems like he's agreed to let himself be pushed to the side so his wife can have this parasitic relationship with their son.

It'll be interesting to see what Kristi does once Alder's weaned and doesn't need to literally rely on her body in the same way. I suspect she'll insist on being the one to spoon-feed him, too.

• Heart
I’m sorry I hate the name Alder. It sounds like a protagonist in a badly written YA dystopian trilogy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.