RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has mentioned a couple of times in videos that they fight a lot, not like big blow-ups, but they do since having him and didn’t used to. Maybe he tries to check her, speak up, whatever, and she makes a fuss.

Reactions: 5
Poor Kristi asking what things people like at a house to make them want to stay when they visit. It’s the COMPANY, not things.

Reactions: 7
Been IG’ing her date with her husband for the last 2 hours. I’d be upset if I were him. My family and I used to call that “being a social asshole”… definitely what she’s being!

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if a lot of her problems with never letting him out of her sight have to do with her mom passing away. I hadn't heard that her and Zack fight all the time, but it's no surprise. They only have each other and a toddler to talk to.

Reactions: 3
Even celebs are crying and taking pics. Model Paulina Porizkova is notorious for it! For awhile it was every week.

Reactions: 1
Today’s stories involve Kristi pretending her son can read and speak in full sentences. Very good for a laugh.

Reactions: 4
Kristi is the epitome of the annoying, cringey parent that thinks everyone else finds their kid cute. News flash! Noone thinks your kid is the smartest, cutest, funniest kid alive like you do.
We all have our own kids that we think are smarter than yours. So embarrassing. All of our kids learnt to talk too and we didn’t expect you to fawn over them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ok but maybe instead of telling people how you rehab birds that apparently hit your windows so often you have a system for it, you put up some screens or window film to stop the birds from hitting your windows?

She wants to brag about living out in the wilderness away from everything, but doesn't actually seem to want to do anything to benefit the environment around her at all. Like maybe instead of extending your yard to put more grass in (which is terrible for the environment) you plant some native plants so these birds and animals have a place to live and food to eat?

No no its better to cry on IG about cutting down trees and brag on IG about some bird you saved that crashed into your uncovered windows.

Reactions: 8
She has a nasty ingrown toenail and waited a week to see a dr about it. God I hope she doesn't show it.

I bet it kills her to see Alder getting more independent. She hates it, the suffocating cunt. Wait till he gets his first girlfriend when he’s older, Kristi will have a meltdown, a year-long cluster headache and stalk the poor girl.

Still intrigued as to where their money is coming from. She’s lost so many followers since having her kid. I find her completely unwatchable now.

Reactions: 8
Still intrigued as to where their money is coming from. She’s lost so many followers since having her kid. I find her completely unwatchable now.
A lot of list followers and views will come from the complete lack of content she puts out other than the most intolerable stories. Most people go back to work after having a kid but she’s just…? I don’t even know what you’d call what she is.

Or else she’s praying he likes men so she doesn’t have a woman to “compete” with. I don’t understand it either tbh. I became a parent around the same time as her and I don’t watch her type of parenting content. Her makeup videos before were a nice distraction. I don’t mean it in a bad way but I don’t care an iota about her child. I’d image a lot of people feel the same way I do.

But she has bear spray, so it's ok if he wanders 100 feet ahead of her. Wtf. A few months ago a neighbor told her there was a huge mountain lion in the area! Does she realize how fast bears are? He'd be gone forever in seconds. They live in the wilderness and it is not their territory despite what they think. I'm not about being a helicopter mom, but you have to have common sense when you live in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing about the mountain lion. That kid could be jumped in an instant. She's an idiot.

she really does the worst kind of parenting content because it’s allll about her and then it’s very shamey at the same time

While I’m here:

1. Why post about your ingrown toenail? Who genuinely gives a shit. If I or someone I knew started posting to their stories like that I would worry.

2. Wildlife are “super afraid of humans”? Tell that to billions of years or evolution babe. You and your dodgy toe are fuck all use if a bear decides to swipe your child, no matter how close you are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.