RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhh, yikes. When she makes that face, it’s a face only a mother could love.

For those who don’t want to watch, that’s for the people in her DMs saying “Are you sure you’re a morning person when you complain about getting up with your son?” To which she replies something about “Yeah, I’m gonna complain when it’s 5 am. Shut up.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She gotta learn to let tit go, no matter what she does there will be that will say something so always moaning about it and annoying your current fanbase is not the way to go

Reactions: 5
That's why I unfollowed, she is always in a bad mood and moaning about comments. No thanks!

She became a chore to watch, that's why she's failing.

She was very lucky, she's had financial success with youtube and a privileged life with it.

I understand she's unwell mentally but so are billions of people.

Crack on with your therapy, take some Meds and treat your job and personal life as separate things like everyone else has too.

Her and Stephanie lange are both using their MH issues for clickbait at times and it doesn't sit well with me knowing so many people are mentally ill but also have added pressures of not knowing if they can keep their kids fed or warm, yet this lot get to behave totally neurotically over their kids organic BLW snacks and other BS.

It's gross.

Reactions: 11
She became a chore to watch, that's why she's failing.

She was very lucky, she's had financial success with youtube and a privileged life with it.

I understand she's unwell mentally but so are billions of people.

Crack on with your therapy, take some Meds and treat your job and personal life as separate things like everyone else has too.

Her and Stephanie lange are both using their MH issues for clickbait at times and it doesn't sit well with me knowing so many people are mentally ill but also have added pressures of not knowing if they can keep their kids fed or warm, yet this lot get to behave totally neurotically over their kids organic BLW snacks and other BS.

It's gross.
This! I used to love Stephanie Lange as well, recommended her channel to so many people, and then stopped following her for almost exactly the same reasons I stopped following Kristi.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a brown spot on her tooth for years and only just been to the dentist to realize it was a cavity??

I'd understand if she couldn't afford a dentist, or it had always been there but I'm pretty sure if a new brown spot appeared on my tooth and nothing whitened it, I'd probably book a trip to the dentist 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Had a brown spot on her tooth for years and only just been to the dentist to realize it was a cavity??

I'd understand if she couldn't afford a dentist, or it had always been there but I'm pretty sure if a new brown spot appeared on my tooth and nothing whitened it, I'd probably book a trip to the dentist 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing… I can’t speak for avoiding the dentist cause I did for a very long time after a horrible experience with a filling. But if it’s been there as long as she made it sound, then yeah…

Reactions: 1
Kristi's not even pretending to keep her channel going anymore is she?

I honestly do not understand why she doesn't just pivot to lifestyle content. She's clearly over beauty and posts once a month at this point.

Reactions: 4
Kristi's not even pretending to keep her channel going anymore is she?

I honestly do not understand why she doesn't just pivot to lifestyle content. She's clearly over beauty and posts once a month at this point.
How is she paying the bills? Presumably Zack hasn't gone back to work.

Your profile pic cracks me up, every time I see it I subconciously do that weird mouth thing she's doing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've never had a cluster headache, I've been lucky enough to never even have a migraine. But let me tell you when I have a bad head I do NOT stare into my phone to complain about how bad the pain is 🤦🏻‍♀️ she said the other day the pain was 10/10... I just don't believe it, she overreacts to everything.

Reactions: 11
I've never had a cluster headache, I've been lucky enough to never even have a migraine. But let me tell you when I have a bad head I do NOT stare into my phone to complain about how bad the pain is 🤦🏻‍♀️ she said the other day the pain was 10/10... I just don't believe it, she overreacts to everything.
I always think this. Surely looking at a screen, especially focusing on a small one such as a phone, would only make the pain far worse?? I've never had a cluster headache but I had a migraine once (an actual one, not when someone has a normal headache and goes all ooh I've got a migraine 🙄) and I couldn't leave bed and a dark room for a whole day, it was awful

I get migraines with aura and I literally can't even see. It's like my eyes get whited out. I couldn't be on my phone even if I wanted to be.

If it's really "one of the most painful things known to man" like she constantly likes to say, she seems to have a really high pain tolerance, since she seems to update IG basically every time she gets one.

Reactions: 6
Migraine sufferer here too (actual migraine with aura) and I also cannot see, speak, move. I have given birth 4x without so much as a paracetamol and I can say hand on heart my migraines are worse than childbirth. Really annoys me when people say they have migraines… while posting an Instagram story. no. You have a headache so take a paracetamol and get on with it.

Reactions: 8
“Devastated” from stepping on a snail? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And it never fails to cracks me up that she thinks to take out her camera and snap herself crying. But then again, she does it with everything… but why??
I genuinely think there’s something very wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the reason Zack doesn't work is because he doesn't trust her alone with the baby.

Every week it's something new with her that has her crying or looking like she hasn't bathed all week. At what point does her family get her more help? Because this isn't just PPD.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wondered this about Zack too. He must be itching to get back to work. IIRC he did some quite dangerous physical job that involved working at height in a harness - jobs like that tend to be well paid and it seems they have very little income right now. I bet he misses male adult company too - singing "The wheels on the bus" endlessly and looking after his needy wife who catastrophises everything must be wearing him down. If he did go back to work he'd probably be getting neurotic hysterical phonecalls every ten minutes. Poor sod. He seems like a nice guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.