RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those flashcards SMH.
If the sound he is making isn’t correct to the sound it should be then correct him.
Also don’t just be like “yeah good” when he makes a sound that vaguely resembles what it is, repeat the actual word!

Reactions: 2
She is unbearable with those Insta stories showing off her kid. Yeah, he’s average for his age and that’s great so stop acting like he’s baby Einstein. She can’t just show one brief clip and leave it at that - she has to pile story upon story. She does that smothering with everything. I can’t imagine how much life she must suck out of a room when she’s looking for attention. And I am convinced that if Samantha hadn’t taken such a hard stance about not showing her kid online, Kristy would have had her son’s face all over the place. It must be killing her to restrain herself.

Reactions: 3
I know there's lots of moms who just want a break for mothers day, but her *glee* over not hearing anything and going to the store alone is a little messed up. I wanted to sleep in for mother's day, but I still want to hang out with my kid... she's the whole reason I even get to celebrate mother's day.

Reactions: 3
I know there's lots of moms who just want a break for mothers day, but her *glee* over not hearing anything and going to the store alone is a little messed up. I wanted to sleep in for mother's day, but I still want to hang out with my kid... she's the whole reason I even get to celebrate mother's day.
Was it yesterday? - I know it was really recent - that she was posting about the immense feeling of mom guilt over EVERYTHING, so that was a huge swing in the other direction. She’ll probably post sooner than later about how that ate her up with guilt.

I don't understand... She went to buy plants?

They both don't work. Why can't she leave the kid with his dad and go for some 'me time' for just a few hours.

Mentally it's not healthy to be unable to do that normally.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I'm glad she's taking time away from her kid but it's bizarre how much she swings in either direction.

It's either "I can't BEAR to be away from him because the GUILT is too strong" or it's "It's such a RELIEF to have time for myself"

It's me me me me me me with her as always.

I don't care what she chooses, but it's very telling that it's always about her and yet she goes on and on about the guilt. I don't even think she's guilty, she's just controlling. She thinks Zack will feed him the "wrong" snacks or read the "wrong" book or whatever.

Reactions: 4
Yep, she's totally controlling. And I think that the cries of feeling guilty are just more attention-seeking on her part; she just needs everyone to react and tell her that she shouldn't feel guilty. She's completely self-centered.

Me again!

Now this could simply be a cultural thing (I’m Australian) but why does everyone (I’m posting this here because kristi does it a lot) feature a normal item from their kitchen (in this case it’s a squeeze sauce bottle) and be like “I got mine from Amazon”.

ITS A SAUCE BOTTLE, YOU CAN GET THEM FROM ANYWHERE!
I’ve seen it done so much with plastic containers, or utensils, or other kitchen crap.
Also how much are these people spending on Amazon? Go to a $2 shop you get it there cheaper!

Ok rant done

Reactions: 8
Me again!

Now this could simply be a cultural thing (I’m Australian) but why does everyone (I’m posting this here because kristi does it a lot) feature a normal item from their kitchen (in this case it’s a squeeze sauce bottle) and be like “I got mine from Amazon”.

ITS A SAUCE BOTTLE, YOU CAN GET THEM FROM ANYWHERE!
I’ve seen it done so much with plastic containers, or utensils, or other kitchen crap.
Also how much are these people spending on Amazon? Go to a $2 shop you get it there cheaper!

Ok rant done
Because they get money every time someone clicks through and purchases using their link. That's why it's never a statement of "you can find it on Amazon" it always includes a clickable link.

Reactions: 5
When she was pregnant she was shaped just like the Penguin from Batman Returns. I forgot until she showed the pics again in stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was pregnant she was shaped just like the Penguin from Batman Returns. I forgot until she showed the pics again in stories.
She's so awkwardly shaped just anyway, and dresses in clothing so unflattering to her body, pregnancy just exacerbated it.

I really wish she'd quit with the overalls. It looks very tweedle dee and tweedle dum on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay has anyone watched their recent update on the ‘Sweet Life Of’ channel? I’ve given up watching any of her videos anymore but that one interested me. And duck me…. The drama over cutting down a tree. One that they chose to cut down so they could have a wider driveway. Of course she had to make the first cut, and then has a full performance about it all. She’s absurd. Screenshots attached of her performance, because of course 💁‍♀️
09107FD1-1ECC-459A-9AAD-D247F9C962BE.png
348EBD29-D3BF-450C-881D-DCF779E66E41.png
42DB9898-D689-4BAE-BA3A-4B35E8726852.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Okay has anyone watched their recent update on the ‘Sweet Life Of’ channel? I’ve given up watching any of her videos anymore but that one interested me. And duck me…. The drama over cutting down a tree. One that they chose to cut down so they could have a wider driveway. Of course she had to make the first cut, and then has a full performance about it all. She’s absurd. Screenshots attached of her performance, because of course 💁‍♀️View attachment 1265048View attachment 1265049View attachment 1265050
She’s still a better actress than Amber Heard 😂 sorry, I’ll see myself back out until I have something useful to add. I’ve stopped watching her videos completely and skip over her stories nowadays.

• Haha
Okay has anyone watched their recent update on the ‘Sweet Life Of’ channel? I’ve given up watching any of her videos anymore but that one interested me. And duck me…. The drama over cutting down a tree. One that they chose to cut down so they could have a wider driveway. Of course she had to make the first cut, and then has a full performance about it all. She’s absurd. Screenshots attached of her performance, because of course 💁‍♀️View attachment 1265048View attachment 1265049View attachment 1265050
I watched, and yeah that was… extra.

Reactions: 1
Oh my GOD, y'all. This has to be the very definition of "Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong" meme. Kristi, the "beauty community" isn't failing, it's just you sweetie.
1653081017491.png

Reactions: 5
So here's my issue with that video (besides for the 'my channel is failing so it must be the death of the beauty community' aspect) like, the YouTube beauty community is larger than just like, Laura Lee, Manny, Tati, James Charles, Jacqueline Hill and Jeffrey Starr. Drama within that small subset of the beauty community doesn't mean the whole thing is dead or dying, it just means people don't want to follow big "influencer" types like that anymore.

I stopped following Tati well before all the JC drama for the same reasons I largely stopped following Kristi. Her content became irrelevant to me and my life, and her attitude toward certain things just started irritating me.

• Heart
So here's my issue with that video (besides for the 'my channel is failing so it must be the death of the beauty community' aspect) like, the YouTube beauty community is larger than just like, Laura Lee, Manny, Tati, James Charles, Jacqueline Hill and Jeffrey Starr. Drama within that small subset of the beauty community doesn't mean the whole thing is dead or dying, it just means people don't want to follow big "influencer" types like that anymore.

I stopped following Tati well before all the JC drama for the same reasons I largely stopped following Kristi. Her content became irrelevant to me and my life, and her attitude toward certain things just started irritating me.
Yeah, I watched the full video and my feeling is this: the beauty world is obviously not dying, and she admits that, too.

But what people really want is to go back to what we had before -- tutorials, tips, reviews... which is what TikTok offers, because there isn't the time to get into people's personal lives.

For Kristi to sit in her "studio", putting on makeup she doesn't describe or name and rambling for 35 minutes, and then go, "So yeah... other people killed the beauty community with their DRAMA". Like no, girl, it's this boring sh*t that's killing it on YouTube. I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear about your life updates for 25 minutes before you tell me about a palette, necessarily.

And what's funny is that she talks about the consumerist angle, and that's a big part of it for sure. But then... why aren't we going back to tips and tutorials?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.