RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on observations. I never even thought much of it cause it just seems to be their “norm”. But thinking/looking back, those are definitely accurate.

Reactions: 1
I'm willing to believe that I'm being ridiculous here, but when I saw this caption my first thought was that her son died and I kind of feel like it was intentional for clickbait?

1647974696668.png

Reactions: 2
Unwilling to watch the video... someone who does, please tell me at what point in putting the cat to sleep does the Hello Fresh ad fit in??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as she annoys me, I have to say that the video isn't that bad and less than 10 minutes long. And there are 2 photos of the cat in the thumbnail so I wasn't confused by who it was about.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the photos in the thumbnail were big clue as to who was gone. The little clips at the end of the video were very sweet.
There was no Hello Fresh or ad on this one. Although she did plug her Insta & home channel.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the photos in the thumbnail were big clue as to who was gone. The little clips at the end of the video were very sweet.
There was no Hello Fresh or ad on this one. Although she did plug her Insta & home channel.
For sure. I saw it in a YouTube panel of videos so it wasn't immediately clear til I clicked on the video that the images were of her cat.

As others said, the video was fine, and at least she finally bit the bullet and did the right thing.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she's about to have another 'mental break' and disappear for a while again. I swear to God a lot of her problems would be helped greatly with exposure therapy. I genuinely feel like being so isolated with only her husband and child around her is destroying her mental health. I feel like I never see her out in public. And while yes, we are still in a pandemic, I feel like there's still safe ways to get yourself out of the house (and not just in her backyard) without putting yourself at risk. I feel like she probably has all of her groceries/packages delivered, never goes to a store, is losing or has lost all of her friends, and is just isolating herself way too much.

Attachments

I have a feeling she's about to have another 'mental break' and disappear for a while again. I swear to God a lot of her problems would be helped greatly with exposure therapy. I genuinely feel like being so isolated with only her husband and child around her is destroying her mental health. I feel like I never see her out in public. And while yes, we are still in a pandemic, I feel like there's still safe ways to get yourself out of the house (and not just in her backyard) without putting yourself at risk. I feel like she probably has all of her groceries/packages delivered, never goes to a store, is losing or has lost all of her friends, and is just isolating herself way too much.
It feels a lot like she's flailing around for any attention she can find. So I'm sure she'll take a "break" but keep posting on social media. I think the real panic right now is the fact that her source of income is dwindling fast, and she's not sure what to do.

Reactions: 3
Kind of surprised she didn't have the cat taxidermied. All of the molds and stuff is a bit much. Locks of hair.

You can tell something is very wrong because like the poster above me said she never leaves the house, barely appears to shower, and she cannot be making as much money as she was. This money thing should have been thought out already by both of them. Zach can't be a farmer unless he's growing and selling.

Ok it seems she’s not really leaving the house and becoming increasingly isolated but where are her or his family in this? Surely they could encourage her to get off the compound or take their son for a few hours and let them be normal people again for a while?

Reactions: 4
Ok it seems she’s not really leaving the house and becoming increasingly isolated but where are her or his family in this? Surely they could encourage her to get off the compound or take their son for a few hours and let them be normal people again for a while?
I have a feeling that Kristi wouldn't allow that. She seems to be a control freak when it comes to her son. Especially when it comes to what he eats (God forbid he eat sugar or drink anything other than mommy's milk). I have a feeling that she wouldn't trust anyone with her son, it honestly seems as though she barely even trusts Zach alone with him. It's really sad to see because it's not doing her or the kid any good whatsoever.

Kind of surprised she didn't have the cat taxidermied. All of the molds and stuff is a bit much. Locks of hair.

You can tell something is very wrong because like the poster above me said she never leaves the house, barely appears to shower, and she cannot be making as much money as she was. This money thing should have been thought out already by both of them. Zach can't be a farmer unless he's growing and selling.
The thing is, I get everyone grieves differently, but I truly feel like since Kristi has no friends she's milking the Internet to help her through her grief. When one of my cats pass the last thing I'll be doing is posting about it on the internet.

As for her isolating herself I truly understand how hard it can be to get out of the house when it comes to anxiety and depression. I always try to remind myself that I have very rarely felt worse after getting myself out and about. I do believe that their money is running low and that's why a lot of the home renovations are being done on the cheap. I know they've always kind of done the diy remodel thing but I feel like there's no way, with her views as low as they are, and the inconsistent uploads, that she can be making any decent amount of money to pay for and remodel that place with a baby on top of it all. I kind of wonder if Zach is already back to work and she just doesn't know how to break it to the internet that her yt channel is becoming dormant and they need another source of income. Hello fresh isn't going to pad her pockets forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Um, duh…? I did send that answer. Harsh? Maybe. But it’s true, at least in my opinion! If she trusted whoever she left her son in the care of, she wouldn’t have guilt. Maybe she feels the care they provide is only subpar, maybe she feels they’ll neglect him in some way - would be sad if it’s her own family, or his own father, that she can’t even leave him with to have her own “mommy time” without feeling guilty.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Um, duh…? I did send that answer. Harsh? Maybe. But it’s true, at least in my opinion! If she trusted whoever she left her son in the care of, she wouldn’t have guilt. Maybe she feels the care they provide is only subpar, maybe she feels they’ll neglect him in some way - would be sad if it’s her own family, or his own father, that she can’t even leave him with to have her own “mommy time” without feeling guilty.
I sent a message too, saying how it's important to look after ourselves as individuals, as well as mothers. My little boy is 5 months and goes to our in laws house twice a week for a couple of hours and I honestly LOVE those few hours to chill or get stuff done! I sat in bed and mindlessly scrolled tiktok for 2 hours the other day, it was BLISS

Attachments

It's hilarious for Kristi to, one week, post her son's impossible list of words and brag about how much she reads to him, and then the next week go, "Hey mamas does anyone else feel mom guilt???"

I'm sure plenty of moms feel guilt *from you*, Kristi.

But either way, this "I can't ever leave him!!!!!" stuff is worrying. I had that when my baby was six months old. Now she's 15 months and she's clearly fine around other people. Obviously she prefers her parents, but she's sociable and outgoing because we haven't hid her away in a little forest cabin due to mommy's anxieties.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she takes photos of herself crying, in pain, whatever - I wonder how many takes she does. Also, I think others have said it here, or I know they have on other sites and I myself cannot help but wonder, but if she’s in such distress why does she take the time to post. She thinks “Oh! I need to take a picture and post about my misery while in the midst of it”? I get it, I complain when I’m not feeling well, but not to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Attachments

• Sick
When she takes photos of herself crying, in pain, whatever - I wonder how many takes she does. Also, I think others have said it here, or I know they have on other sites and I myself cannot help but wonder, but if she’s in such distress why does she take the time to post. She thinks “Oh! I need to take a picture and post about my misery while in the midst of it”? I get it, I complain when I’m not feeling well, but not to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
I think because she's secluded herself so much she has nobody but a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 6
I can only imagine her friends were failing to give her the avalanche of sympathy she needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.