RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for when that youtube money dries up (must be starting to now because she never posts anymore and when she does its either boring and no one cares for or a desperate video for money such as including hello fresh ads while she happily lives off the grid lmao) and zachy will have to find a job again and she won't be able to follow him for every step of the day.

Very protective and secretive of her child since her bestie Sam R kept her baby private from the get go in April. But Kristy didn't you upload a video and used a thumbnail of you pulling him from your vaginal canal on youtube? oh yeah..

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211101-022400_Twitter.jpg

I hope that this is true, especially the part about her realizing she was wrong about medications. Hopefully if she does return it's a less "downward spiral filmed and presented to the internet" version.

Reactions: 10
Glad she’s doing better and admitted she was wrong about medication. I can get on board with her doing a video on this, she has a platform and I will ALWAYS support removing the stigma around MH.
F31855B1-DACE-4354-BBBA-FDBB9DAE0D14.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The thing is, Kristi has had mental illness most of her life. Much of it health related--I'm sure because of her mom dying with cancer. You'd think she'd recognize that it was much much worse and needed help sooner than she did. People with mental illness can have horrible PPD compared to others.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, Kristi has had mental illness most of her life. Much of it health related--I'm sure because of her mom dying with cancer. You'd think she'd recognize that it was much much worse and needed help sooner than she did. People with mental illness can have horrible PPD compared to others.
Yeah, I'm watching her latest video now. It's hard because I take mental health really seriously but it always feels like Kristi is bullshitting people one way or another.

Way back to earlier chats -- it's obvious she was misleading about her infertility journey. With mental health, she bounced back and forth constantly between, "I'm really struggling" and "Wow I had a five minute walk and exercise cured everything, guys!" for weeks.

If she's had mental health struggles her whole life... surely she wouldn't pretend she'd only just discovered exercise could help?

I don't know. I just feel like she's been so dishonest in the past with a number of issues that it's hard to take anything at face value anymore.

But, all of that said, I'm sure the break was good for her.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if i can sit through another video of hers where she probably overshares and then opens the door again for people to comment and give advice or just "negative"comments and then she is upset and will start spiraling and its rinse and repeat. And I hope she doesn't present it in her typical fashion that someone pointed out here can feel as if she is saying she is being honest, but not really. I find it hard to believe this is the first time her mental health gets this bad. I hope for the sake of her son she actually puts in the work with the intense therapy she should be attending. pills alone aren't a magic pill. Anyway, if anyone who actually was able to sit through her video and would like to sum it up or the like highlights I would appreciate it!

I can't stomach the video either because I don't trust her to tell the truth!! However I enthusiastically applaud her openly admitting she was wrong about medication... But it does make me wonder if her comments imply that she has never been on antidepressants for her neuro disease/ cluster headaches because antidepressants and antipsychotics are 2nd and 3rd line treatments for atypical migraines and complex pain syndromes- both of which could be argued 'cluster headaches' fall into when classed as purely neurological rather than as a vascular condition.

I can't stomach the video either because I don't trust her to tell the truth!! However I enthusiastically applaud her openly admitting she was wrong about medication...
But it does make me wonder if her comments imply that she has never been on antidepressants for her neuro disease/ cluster headaches because antidepressants and antipsychotics are 2nd and 3rd line treatments for atypical migraines and complex pain syndromes- both of which could be argued 'cluster headaches' fall into when classed as purely neurological rather than as a vascular condition.

As someone with multiple health conditions, under 6times and 9consultants (including a psychiatrist because of situational depression and strong family history of depression with 2aunts+2cousins, their (+my) (grand)mother and her mother who was sectioned three times and benefitted from a lobotomy but died after getting stuck and scolded in the bath because she was morbidly obese after losing her ability to regulate eating after her brainsurgery.) I find it difficult processing people complaining in vids about health issues if they aren't willing to pursue available treatments. Especially when so many people have exhausted all treatment options for theirs or have incurable conditions that are tricky to manage or get any relief from. One canNOT say there is a shortage of therapies to give a TRY for depression. SSRInhibors, SNRIs, MAO inhibitors and all the lifestyle improvements and recreational activities etc etc.
Her willingness to try and be proved wrong is certainly warming me to her again after I lost my tolerance during her pregnancy. The pregnancy that was s miracle yet she complained constantly instead of using being grateful to cope with side effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I liked her so much better before she had a baby 😂
You and the entire world 😜
For someone who was having infertility investigations in her early twenties, she sure as hell did a great job of concealing her pregnancy joy behind endless bitching and complaining which has only worsened since having the kid.
I know no one had wanted a baby as muchas her and no one had harder post partum isolation that her self inflicted hermit-dom but I am starting to stop caring.
I sympathise with unfortunate family circumstances, unexpected and unexplained acts of God, bad luck in love and health but she seems to be vying for my attention and sympathy for her poor life choices.... None of the 'hardships' she suffers are compulsory (aside from her cluster headaches)... Different decisions would have lead her to a different place~ She made her bed, now she can lie in it... alone, in the middle of nowhere, with just her husband, who sounds like a star parenting both Alder and the cats AND her. But I've always been a fan of her Zac, and while his home presence has been vital this past year, I really hope he gets back some of the freedom he had with a normal job, because he really deserves friends and healthy social interactions to help his life balance.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like she overreacts when her baby is on camera? There were two youtube videos, this most recent one and another one that I can't remember what it's called, where she just made over-exaggerated facial expressions for the few moments he was in the room with her. Obviously, this is something that parents do with babies, but I feel like she over exaggerates for the camera???

Lol, am I making any sense??

Reactions: 4
Makes me really sad to see so much thoughtful discussion surrounding depression and mental health etc, immediately followed by "ew, she looks like a rat"

Sorry, I've only just found this thread and have been reading through today and this just struck me as really gross and disappointing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Makes me really sad to see so much thoughtful discussion surrounding depression and mental health etc, immediately followed by "ew, she looks like a rat"

Sorry, I've only just found this thread and have been reading through today and this just struck me as really gross and disappointing.
You don't have to stay...

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Bye 👋

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like she overreacts when her baby is on camera? There were two youtube videos, this most recent one and another one that I can't remember what it's called, where she just made over-exaggerated facial expressions for the few moments he was in the room with her. Obviously, this is something that parents do with babies, but I feel like she over exaggerates for the camera???

Lol, am I making any sense??
I have an almost 5 month old, this is common exaggeration when interacting with a baby lol. I probably do the same.

Yeah they say you SHOULD be overly exaggerated with babies/ toddlers because it's beneficial to their speech and social/emotional development.

I'm sure I look like an utter moron talking to my kid sometimes.

Reactions: 9
Poor kid looks exactly like her.

That's the thing about these forums. Not everyone agrees, but you scroll on by.

Reactions: 7
Poor kid looks exactly like her.

That's the thing about these forums. Not everyone agrees, but you scroll on by.
I'm aware, and people who disagree with me could have done the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.