RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't understand how Kristi can be friends with Samantha for however long and not have at least a little awareness that medication takes TIME?? Sam has been open about needing to try not only different medications, but also different doses of the same medication over long stretches of time to find what works best for each individual person. (Not even mentioning how it changes within the same person after the brain and body get too comfortable with a certain dose.) How can Kristi be close with that information and just not let it sink into her brain???
THIS. I saw a lot of people in her twitter replies gently telling her this too but no acknowledgement. But again, this is a woman who supposedly obsessively googles yet has somehow missed this fact just liked she missed the 'regular exercise can improve your mental health' memo until last year despite it being the first thing anyone recommends!!

Reactions: 2
Has she posted any other update? I only follow her on Instagram and she hasn't posted anything on her grid or stories and I don't have twitter where that seems the place she shares things. What she makes it all sound like is she is about to go on a mental breakdown fueled by maybe PPD and if we are to believe her not sleeping. I have worked with people who have had mental breaks and have been checked into a mental institute for the mandatory 72 hours. And what fueled it was not taking their proper medications which results in insomnia and then they just have a breaking point. It is clear to most of us she needs intense therapy and to find the right medication which means she needs to work with a mental health DR not just a GP.

I think for a lot of us that have been following her for years are exhausted at seeing her spiral and not using the resources she has. And I agree with one of you who stated that maybe in this case living so far removed from everything and everyone isn't helping right now. I hope she has learned to allow zach to take over more of the baby duties and if they need to switch to formula it isn't the end of the world. in fact it's a little hurtful towards all the parents who have had to use formula or simply just chose to use formula if there comes a time when she can't breastfeed and will have another meltdown towards having to feed her baby formula.

Reactions: 4
Has she posted any other update? I only follow her on Instagram and she hasn't posted anything on her grid or stories and I don't have twitter where that seems the place she shares things. What she makes it all sound like is she is about to go on a mental breakdown fueled by maybe PPD and if we are to believe her not sleeping. I have worked with people who have had mental breaks and have been checked into a mental institute for the mandatory 72 hours. And what fueled it was not taking their proper medications which results in insomnia and then they just have a breaking point. It is clear to most of us she needs intense therapy and to find the right medication which means she needs to work with a mental health DR not just a GP.

I think for a lot of us that have been following her for years are exhausted at seeing her spiral and not using the resources she has. And I agree with one of you who stated that maybe in this case living so far removed from everything and everyone isn't helping right now. I hope she has learned to allow zach to take over more of the baby duties and if they need to switch to formula it isn't the end of the world. in fact it's a little hurtful towards all the parents who have had to use formula or simply just chose to use formula if there comes a time when she can't breastfeed and will have another meltdown towards having to feed her baby formula.
No update, she said she was going to take as much time off social media as she will need until she’s better. In the past she hasn’t been able to stay away for very long, but hopefully she can this time because it too probably plays into her mental health struggles to some degree. I know it can upset me at times.

I also don't understand how Kristi can be friends with Samantha for however long and not have at least a little awareness that medication takes TIME?? Sam has been open about needing to try not only different medications, but also different doses of the same medication over long stretches of time to find what works best for each individual person. (Not even mentioning how it changes within the same person after the brain and body get too comfortable with a certain dose.) How can Kristi be close with that information and just not let it sink into her brain???
Because Kristi is, and always will be, the most special and unique flower in any room. Other people need medicine to take time, but if something doesn't happen instantly for Kristi, it's a crisis.

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't good for her, but I'm just so so tired of her right now.

1631220722073.png

Looks like there's a kind-of update.
I just... I know it seems mean but I just feel like I don't believe her at all anymore.

Reactions: 3
Even if she's telling the truth, her emotional manipulation of her fans just kills me. She needs to talk to someone other than Twitter, even if it's just venting to her husband. This constant "I feel sooooo bad guys :cry:" I can't bring myself to feel bad for her. I'm half expecting an Amazon wishlist link soon

Reactions: 5
She's not even been on them a full week. If she's genuinely lost 20lbs in 10 days she should probably check with a doctor, there's likely something else that's going on.

But I don't at all believe she's lost 20lbs in 10 days because of the meds so

She's not even been on them a full week. If she's genuinely lost 20lbs in 10 days she should probably check with a doctor, there's likely something else that's going on.

But I don't at all believe she's lost 20lbs in 10 days because of the meds so
She's the Queen of Hyperbole.

SSRI’s cause weight gain if anything.
Graves’ disease can occur after child birth which could account for rapid weight loss, sleeplessness and high anxiety.

Reactions: 1
My sister has Graves Disease, the puffy "bulging" eyes thing was really prominent. Not to say that everyone gets the same symptoms, but I think that's one of the main ones that the majority of people get?

My sister has Graves Disease, the puffy "bulging" eyes thing was really prominent. Not to say that everyone gets the same symptoms, but I think that's one of the main ones that the majority of people get?
It can develop into thyroid eye disease and the severity can vary.
Insomnia, anxiety, weightless and tremor are the usual ones.

losing that much weight in that short amount of time is never ever good. I don't care what anyone says. She probably hasn't been eating , she's depressed, she's not sleeping. like does she think they gave her diet pills or something? And I agree that she probably thinks it's a good thing and probably sees it as a positive side effect. I've been on antidepressants and all my friends and family has been on them or are still on them. and never once has losing weight been a side effect. She really bugs me and sometimes it's hard to really figure out what her real priorities are in regards to her mental and physical health.

I bet she is low key bragging about it. Or maybe its because you've been exercising Kristi? You haven't even been on the tablets for two minutes.
Definitely bragging. She gloated about how she lost all of her baby weight (and then some) within a couple of months of giving birth.

losing that much weight in that short amount of time is never ever good. I don't care what anyone says. She probably hasn't been eating , she's depressed, she's not sleeping. like does she think they gave her diet pills or something? And I agree that she probably thinks it's a good thing and probably sees it as a positive side effect. I've been on antidepressants and all my friends and family has been on them or are still on them. and never once has losing weight been a side effect. She really bugs me and sometimes it's hard to really figure out what her real priorities are in regards to her mental and physical health.
Also, SSRIs are known to cause weight *gain*, not loss. So something else is definitely at work.

For her son's sake I hope she gets control of it all. Having a child made all of her paranoid thoughts ten times worse, which is common sense for most people. Parenting isn't easy by any means. Her IG stories she just posted seem repetitive.

For her son's sake I hope she gets control of it all. Having a child made all of her paranoid thoughts ten times worse, which is common sense for most people. Parenting isn't easy by any means. Her IG stories she just posted seem repetitive.
She seemed almost… annoyed… in her IG stories that she HAD to post an update there because she only shared on Twitter. Taking the time to underline her Twitter post dates and the med she’s on. Would have been quicker to just type it out in the first place.

Attachments

She seemed almost… annoyed… in her IG stories that she HAD to post an update there because she only shared on Twitter. Taking the time to underline her Twitter post dates and the med she’s on. Would have been quicker to just type it out in the first place.
I genuinely do hope that this treatment works for her and that she feels better. But like... I still resent her for scaremongering about SSRIs in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely do hope that this treatment works for her and that she feels better. But like... I still resent her for scaremongering about SSRIs in the first place.
I think she was heading down the alt medicine/ anti-vaxx route. Hopefully this helps reel her back a bit from that ledge and genuinely helps her.

Samantha shared a photo of her and her son on IG. Kristi will probably follow her lead and post pics of her son again (when she returns). She seems to be more of a follower than leader.

Nah she just lazy & can't come up with any idea of her own.

Without followers, there would be no leaders cos they would have nothing to lead. Followers get looked down on but that just doesn't seem fair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.