RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread she needs help like many have said her families reaction to the pregnancy was odd. I get that she may be traumatised via the birth but she's overly obsessive. Which isn't normal behaviour tbh. Also her babies growing and developing but she's sad and already wanting another enjoy the the amazing experience of a child growing and developing. There's infertile people who never get that chance.

I got so bored of her during pregnancy like I watched her for beauty not for flipping pregnancy updates I don't get why these people don't get that if I follow them it's for their content the baby family etc is none of my concern

Reactions: 5
I used to love her but she does my head in now. She acts like she's the only person to have ever given birth. I find her so deranged, cringe and fake. The anti vax possibility tipped the boat for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to love her but she does my head in now. She acts like she's the only person to have ever given birth. I find her so deranged, cringe and fake. The anti vax possibility tipped the boat for me.
I never get that waited supposedly 15 years for this precious baby but not gonna vax them against illnesses that could kill them

Reactions: 13
I'm always really curious what her husband/family think of her behaviour with the baby? Surely they must realise it's not normal. Also the way it's "her" baby not "their" baby must be quite hurtful to him. I very much get the impression she would micromanage all of her husband's interactions with him.

Reactions: 8
I'm always really curious what her husband/family think of her behaviour with the baby? Surely they must realise it's not normal. Also the way it's "her" baby not "their" baby must be quite hurtful to him. I very much get the impression she would micromanage all of her husband's interactions with him.
I mean, there's probably a reason they moved to the middle of nowhere.

On the topic of the "mama" thing, her mentions are being flooded by people telling her he definitely said it for real... even though, again, developmental experts know it's not possible before 8 months but okay.

Holy tit. The video she just posted, “time is a thief” pushed me to make an account here. I tried to hop on GG like the old days and it seems defunct.

kristi is straight the duck up unhinged. Someone in her family has got to intervene, she is making such an ass of herself on social media. She is showing every ounce of the verge of paranoid psychosis she balances on daily.

i truly used to enjoy her. Kristi as a cat lady was wonderful. She started acting frantic and weird during pregnancy, so i just brushed that off and figured I’d re-engage with her channel after she had the baby.

and oh my god she’s only continued to spiral further. Kristi victimizes and re-victimizes herself DAILY. her birth video - and the one of her “worst nightmare” of falling down a couple stairs “causing PTSD” (i can’t stand the trend of any bad moment now being dubbed as causing PTSD) - are the best examples.

her birth video really had her disclaiming at the beginning that she was a doula, and she has witnessed traumatic births but NONE were as terrible as hers. I was strapped in and thinking it was truly tragic. …no

instead, i heard a privileged “crunchy” mom with Zero understanding of biology and medicine bitching about how she couldn’t have the birth SHE wanted. As if births can really be planned out like that. It was all about HER. Even tho the medical professionals were doing what was best for her and her son. And she only further inflicted pain upon herself by refusing to go to the nearest hospital.

i expected a traumatic birth to include hemorrhaging, her baby being rushed to the NICU with issues breathing, a birth injury… a congenital disease not caught on the ultrasound, or developing a uterine infection that required a hysterectomy after birth. All things that happen to people, regularly.

nope. Just having to have the baby in the hospital and having a long labor. This witch has become bleeping nuts and so out of touch with reality.

now today, she uploads a lengthy video bawling her eyes out about her son teething, how he’s growing too fast. Now this can be a normal sentiment, but she talks about it in the most mentally unwell way. We are really watching a mother’s descent into madness, of becoming a helicopter parent who stifles their child, the Oedipus complex playing out in real time. How cruel of her to witch and moan about this as babies die from cancer, SIDS DAILY!!! Meanwhile her healthy son is THRIVING and instead of celebrating his milestones she makes it about her and loses her ever loving mind. AGAIN. I feel for her son. She will likely never let him attend regular school — insisting on protecting him using homeschool-only, and lord help him if he ever falls in love with a different woman. Kristi will become a wreck and a witch in that moment. Ironically, she doesn’t understand her actions will ultimately cause her son to resent her and drift away more than if she had a healthy attachment and outlook

I honestly think she needs inpatient treatment. Her family has a duty to tell her like it is and be real with her, give her the tough love she needs. This is beyond just mental health, but people enabling her toxic behavior that seems to be culminating in a full-blown personality disorder if this tit isn’t curbed fast.

She needs to get off the fuckin internet and into real life. Off the “mommy knows best” anti-science forums and make some real ass friends, and socialize her bleeping kid (vaccinated, otherwise you’re endangering his life KRISTI). I cannot believe how far she has fell off mentally. This is the saddest evolution I’ve seen in a woman, going beyond PPD/PPA and devolving into being enabled by those around her.

KRISTI: get. A. bleeping. Grip. Someone needs to tell you to suck it up and just enjoy the ride. You are being a whiny little snot. A family i follow just lost their 8 month old son to brain cancer on the 17th. Look how insane and stupid you look to be posting videos like this when that family would give ANYTHING to watch their son achieve more milestones, and have the opportunity to age and grow independent.

she is seriously sick in the head. I fear soon she will be too far gone to recover from it. I feel bad for Zach, i wonder how he’s handling this unstable version of his wife. It must be insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also the last thing this woman needs is another baby. Could you imagine?

she will have a mental breakdown about not being Able to spend as much time and attention on her first, and will be wailing into the camera about how she made a mistake — of course only for her children to view years later. She has every toxic attachment characteristic possible. This obsessive paranoia isn’t anywhere near normal post Partum, it’s a whole different beast.

i found it wild to hear her rail against what her therapist recommended for her a few months ago, but it seemed like she actually had a good therapist trying to intervene. Instead, Kristi only listens to people who affirm her view, and she just dismissed how badly she needed help and how she was in the wrong. I just…. Wow. What a tragedy. She used to have such a great personality. Just a whole train wreck now, with little of her brain hanging onto the real world.

• Heart
That video was a lot. A lot. As her videos pass I feel like it's just watching her spiralling. If that's what she films what are her day to day conversations like. It's definitely not normal behaviour and she definitely needs professional help. I had to turn off after about 8 minutes it was just far too much.

Wow that's too much and so not normal behaviour. She really does need to go and get help and step away from social media

That video was a lot. A lot. As her videos pass I feel like it's just watching her spiralling. If that's what she films what are her day to day conversations like. It's definitely not normal behaviour and she definitely needs professional help. I had to turn off after about 8 minutes it was just far too much.
I’ve just been perusing this thread and see she also uploaded an insane guilt video and now I’m gonna try to find that lol.

She needs serious help. Extremely unhinged behaviour happening in front of our eyes.
I scrolled and scrolled through the comments on that vid and all I could see was people justifying her behaviour and complimenting her? Are all of them that blind to not notice this alarming decline in her sanity???

Reactions: 13
She needs serious help. Extremely unhinged behaviour happening in front of our eyes.
I scrolled and scrolled through the comments on that vid and all I could see was people justifying her behaviour and complimenting her? Are all of them that blind to not notice this alarming decline in her sanity???
I read the comments and was like she has over a million of crazy people allowing her behaviour to sound normal

Reactions: 6
I could not make it past 5 minutes of that video. The thumbnail should have been my first clue to what an unhinged attention-seeking tit show it would be. Yes, it’s normal to feel bittersweet about your baby growing up fast, but she catastrophizes absolutely everything! She is completely self-centered as proven by her insisting on her fairy tale birth experience at the expense of her child’s safety and now instead of being happy that HE is happy and thriving she is moaning on the internet about what she’s losing. Somebody needs to throw a net over her and go get her some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god this video! How the hell has her husband or a family member not stepped in and told her to stop sharing everything so publicly. Honestly the way she was talking about her baby, it was like a memorial. There's poor people out there who can't have children or who have lost children and this stupid women is sobbing because her baby is 6 months old. It actually angers me.

Reactions: 9
I’m almost 39 weeks pregnant, baby could come any day now. The ONE good takeaway I have from this video is to try to live in the moment when she’s a newborn, even when it might feel tough because I might be sleep deprived and ready for the next stage. But other than that, this video was just too much…

I could not make it past 5 minutes of that video. The thumbnail should have been my first clue to what an unhinged attention-seeking tit show it would be. Yes, it’s normal to feel bittersweet about your baby growing up fast, but she catastrophizes absolutely everything! She is completely self-centered as proven by her insisting on her fairy tale birth experience at the expense of her child’s safety and now instead of being happy that HE is happy and thriving she is moaning on the internet about what she’s losing. Somebody needs to throw a net over her and go get her some help.
ALLLLLL OF THIS! 👆

Kristi takes moments that are common and becomes a poor pitiful martyr, the catastrophic victim who actually has experienced it worse than anyone else.

the birth video was so bleeping selfish and the only instance of endangering the baby was because of HER. While not ideal and definitely something that can spook you, plenty of babies don’t breathe immediately after birth. You have a cord wrapped around, the need some fluid aspirated from their mouth and nose (i mean they were just growing in amniotic fluid for 9 months for gods sake), or need a few pats to come to terms with a whole new environment. She really dramatizes EVERYTHING, not understanding the number of parents whose babies actually had extended issues with receiving oxygen and then suffered cerebral palsy. She is just so dumb, dramatic, and ungrateful.

peak catastrophizing was that stair fall. I remember reading it on Twitter, and by the way she went on and on i thought for sure she must’ve fell down flights of stairs, blood had to have been involved, the baby rushed to the hospital.

Again…. No. It was like three steps and he was fine, and she just lost her mind.

it is truly baffling to see all the support in the comments, my only thought is maybe they are fellow you tubers who are smaller and want the attention and interaction with kristi, or blind fans that will do anything to suck their idols ass. I also think theres a large possibility Kristi is heavily involved in reading her comment sections and *chronically online* and could be moderating/hiding any negative comments or ones that may provoke discussion contrary to whatever psychobabble she’s spewing.

I’m almost 39 weeks pregnant, baby could come any day now. The ONE good takeaway I have from this video is to try to live in the moment when she’s a newborn, even when it might feel tough because I might be sleep deprived and ready for the next stage. But other than that, this video was just too much…
currently TTC and Kristi has basically been a model of how not to approach the whole thing. My man and i have discussed at length being easy going with brith if/when it happens (so far have had zero luck with pregnancy). To allow many people to have an influence on a baby’s upbringing so they aren’t just a secluded product of us. Kristi is just every toxic mom trope concentrated times 1000

Reactions: 7
My little boy is about 3 weeks younger than Kristi's. You can do both, you can enjoy them as they are but also look forward to the future with them without feeling like it's the end of the world and that you're missing out on things. My best advice I can give you is just take each day as it comes for the first few weeks. Don't try and be superwoman and get everything done because you'll just burn yourself out. I'm almost 6 months in and my house is still a mess half the time but you just learn to live with it.

Reactions: 9
I agree with most of what you said, EZBR33-Z. The one spot where I would disagree is around trauma: I can accept that Kristi had a traumatizing birth. I can also accept that she's a selfish enough person to go, "Oh wow nobody's had such a traumatic birth as me" and that's a crappy thing to say. But she's completely allowed to feel shaken up by the birth experience. The problem is that she has CLEARLY been battling PPD/PPA and isn't getting appropriate help for it. This video is just another in a long line of examples where she is not coping and her mental health is deteriorating.

Her son would be much better off with the tiny fraction of Zoloft that might be in her breast milk because his mom would be more mentally stable.

What worries me more is what you said about personality disorders. I do think she's morphing into a narcissist (in the clinical sense) before our eyes and that will be a HUGE problem for her kid and any future kids. A lot of the feeling she's describing right now sounds like classic enmeshment -- perfectly normal at the baby stage, but not normal if it carries on into the rest of his childhood. I worry that she doesn't see the separation between herself and her son, and like several people have said this will mean awful things for when he starts dating or just getting friends.

I agree with a lot of what's been said -- she needs help and an intervention from her family. And I guarantee you she's filtering comments on the video because no one could watch that and think, "So true sis!"

You're going to do great! Just know that PPD/PPA is super, super common and to get help if you need it. I feel like living in the moment is a great lesson but honestly the newborn experience really is gruelling and it's completely fine to not love it and still love your baby.

Sleep deprivation is tough but you'll get through it. You'll get through all of this, but the first two weeks are probably the absolute toughest.

Also, I had a ton of "when I'm a mother I'm going to do [x] and anyone who doesn't do [x] clearly doesn't know what's best!!!" arrogance. I'm not saying you have that, but I will say that parenthood has been super humbling so far. A lot of the time choices aren't in your hands as much as you'd want them to be (birth plan, breastfeeding, etc.) and it's good to get comfortable with having preferences but ultimately doing what works best for you, your partner, and your baby.

Also: buy a bouncer! Do tummy time, but buy a bouncer. You will desperately want a place to gently set them down when you need to run to the bathroom or something. Also stretchy wraps and carriers are great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Over on BGC - as in away from Kristi’s space - a ton of people are talking about how uncomfortable that video was. She wasn’t ready to be a mother, which I understand after her issue with fertility. But I can’t imagine doing all this in public on the internet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.