Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymousgossip

I cannot get over when she complained about only seeing smiling cooing babies with birds chirping in the background on social media... and the shock that her real life wasn't turning out like that?? Like who on Earth thinks that's a realistic picture of early motherhood, even people without children (me!) know those posts are exaggerated or straight up lies.

And weeks later... she posts her own Instagrams of smiling baby, walks outside, with gentle music in the background! SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 17

PrePackingPrep

Kristi fills me with rage! I had a baby months before her. Like millions of moms I had to go back to work after 8 weeks. Having a baby is hard even if you get to stay home. Even if you're like Kristi and never have to worry about money. But good god, she has no idea what life is like for most people. She spent months complaining about sleep deprivation without realizing that the rest of us are just as tired and have jobs to go to. She insists that her baby is 'more clingy/fussy' than most babies. How does she know? Newborns like to be held an wake up when you put them down. That's universal. I think she convinces herself that her son is needy to tell herself that being a mom is harder for her than it is for other people. She has the need to feel like a victim. The wallpaper thing is ridiculous.
That screen shot sums Kristi up. For someone who has such a cushy life she sure is miserable. She should be grateful that she has the money to pay for the mouth guard. I'm sure a lot of people who need them can't afford them.

bluecups

VIP Member
As soon as I saw her story I came right over! I wonder if this page will see an influx in people after this last week. And I too want to know who wrote that! And as harsh as it is why can't she take a step back and realize what she is doing. That a lot of people over her BS are people who followed her and liked her and overall were happy for her. There are a lot of truths in what that person said. And I am just done with her , like she is a helicopter parent, but then she uses the typical gaslighting approach. Like FFS of course we all know that if your child is trying to go down the stairs and is small you have to watch them. Like did she really think she was proving a point? She is proving that she is starting to unravel and if she thinks her clapbacks are cute they are not. They really make her look more unhinged. Does she not know what a helicopter parent is? She kissing on her baby isn't being a helicopter parent. Micromanaging to the point of a mental break is what the person was probably talking about.
This 100%. The person whose dm's she's posting clearly has followed her for a while because they sent her nice messages when she was pregnant. It's not random people being shitty for the sake of it, it's long time followers who have seen her change into a moany know-all twat who is negative and obsessive. I doubt that's the only message she's had like that in the last few days, she should either consider taking what they've said on board or just delete the message and forget about it. Obsessing about proving these people wrong suggests to me that she suspects there's some truth in what they're saying.

• Heart

Readuwroteu

It wouldnt help with the "double chin" hanging skin part, but she could get dermal fillers to make her jawline more prominent (I think Kylie Jenner has done it? Not admittedly of course) I personally think that would make a more dramatic, appealing result than just removing the hanging skin would, and it would still be a non surgical way to get something close to the result she wants.

The irony of her doing something like Kybella or dermal fillers while she seemingly won't get vaccinated and complains about cancerous makeup and vinyl wallpaper is not lost on me though.

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Could have lived a full happy life without watching her munch that freeze dried food with her mouth wide open 🤢🤢

Her house in the middle of nowhere, desire to home school and now preserving foods doesn't give me the 'at one with nature' relaxed parent energy, it gives me paranoid person energy.

liquidlinernotes

I am SICK of her complaining it's hot. She's admitted she has an AC in her bedroom so why can't she just lie in the bedroom in her pants with the baby all day?? It's not like she has to get dressed and go anywhere?!

I don't care if this is petty 😂 every story is an update on how hot she is and I'm fed up.
I live in the PNW as well, and it's really shitty. She has an air conditioned car, she has an air conditioned bedroom. If she wants to stand in her living room for attention while vulnerable people and pets are legitimately at risk of death, she can honestly go fuck herself.

liquidlinernotes

Honestly, what bothered me more was when she claimed that after having a baby she just vibed with "natural" looks more. Not because she was busy and didn't have much time, but rather it had this air of "Wow after having a kid you're just connected with nature, you know?? That's why I only like brown eyeshadow."

That... makes no sense.

Reactions: 16

erin182

VIP Member
I can’t even be arsed with her anymore. She makes out having a child is the hardest thing ever imaginable and she can’t possibly function as a normal person anymore. Like, is she for real? She’s self employed and sits on her arse all day and has her husband there 24/7. She needs to shut up and get on with it. 😬I realise I might sound a bit insensitive but I know tons and tons of people who’ve had babies (myself included) and not one of them had acted in the manner she has. I genuinely don’t think she’s cut out for kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

dumdums83

VIP Member
Wow what a fucking bitch, she is rehoming the dog? Didn’t she say she rescued him? She’s now saying the breeder is taking him back? So which is it. She’s always got to act holier than thou, just admit it Kristi, that you are a cunt and went to a breeder to get Bennie and rushed the decision and you have let alder be a billy to the dog cause you thought it was “cute”. Please for the love of god, don’t get anymore animals!

• Wow
  • Angry

liquidlinernotes

Prediction: the dog will bite her son because she won’t bother training it in any way. She’ll tearfully explain that she was forced to rehome him after 5000 insta stories where she sobs for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart

Readuwroteu

If she had continued with beauty content, she would have been fine. Likewise if she'd branched off into other content, she also would have been fine. But instead she did neither and both at the same time. She spent her immediate time back doing "woe is me, motherhood is so hard" videos and documenting her mental health spiral, and then tried to go back to beauty content. Then when that first beauty video didn't pull all the views, she declared that the beauty community was dead and just went back to inconsistent videos of her complaining while putting makeup on and decluttering her makeup hoard.

Her channel dying is because of her choices, not really anything to do with the beauty community as a whole. She had over a million subscribers when she came back from her "maternity leave" who were waiting for return to beauty content that she just never gave them.

And even still, looking at her channel, even though views are not even close to what they were before, her beauty content (trying new products, following others makeup tutorials) is STILL the best performing thing on her channel, and yet she continues to do "GRWM" videos where she just complains for 45 minutes... and then she wonders why her channel is dying.

• Heart

scparis89

I just can’t with her damn histrionics. Who the hell videos themself crying about being sick and having to be “away” from her kid for a couple of days? There are parents who have kids in the hospital for serious diseases and they can’t see them or hold them - those are the people I will feel sorry for. Her need for attention is bottomless and that poor kid must be absolutely smothered by her neurotic shit.

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Christ alive, it's just not a healthy way to look at it, is it? 🤨 I love my son more than anything in the world but, if anything, I feel pride and hope for him when I look to the future. I mean I don't want to rush time or anything, and I'm sure I'll have some emotions flowing when he time comes for him to live his life, but I just look forward to seeing how he grows and what kind of man he'll be, what he'll do with his life and what will make him happy and fulfilled.

I don't understand this mentality of everyone being so "heartbroken" and "devastated" when their child follows the natural path of time and growth... I absolutely LOVE seeing my little boy grow and learn, it fascinates me
---

Also, I feel sorry for his future girlfriend/wife 😬 as a victim of a barmy MIL myself, I feel like she'll be the mother of all mother in laws

(Just to add, I know he may not have a girlfriend or identify as whatever etc.. just lightheartedly saying it from a "mother of a son" stereotypical mother in law thingy!)

• Heart

missgarcy

Watching her q&a, she cries everyday because her child is growing, I don't think that's very healthy...
Also, she mentions having a second child a lot and she says for now she doesn't want to because post-partum is really hard. I don't want to sound mean but, having this baby was practically a miracle, like isn't she still infertile? What makes her think that she could have a second child easily?

Reactions: 15

spr0ut

She is so obsessive and anxious in general that it's really no wonder that she obsesses over the baby too. Poor kid is gonna have an overly attached, helicopter, drama queen mother.
this, majorly. I had my son a week before she had hers and I followed her pregnancy as I have similar issues with infertility etc. but I've had to unfollow her, everything she posted was just making me roll my eyes.

a secondary gripe but I also hate this trend of JUST earth tones and neutral colours for kids. toys are supposed to be fun and stimulating, not just match your home aesthetic

liquidlinernotes

Omg finally a thread for her!
Gotta get this out:
Did anyone find it weird that for someone whose been struggling with infertility for so many years, in the video where she tells her family and friends nobody really reacts like that was the case? Like its just kind of a standard 'she's pregnant' reaction, which seemed kind of weird for a couple that tried for so long?? I feel maybe her sister slightly alluded to it, but Sams reaction was like 'but you were so scared to be a mom' which doesnt feel like something you'd say to someone who'd struggled with infertility in your initial reaction? I just found it all very very weird. Even Zachs reaction didnt really give away that they'd been struggling with it?
Her YouTube channel used to literally be an infertility channel, so she did struggle for many years. BUT. One thing that annoys me is her claiming that she was infertile for 15 years. She was counting from the time her periods went weird, iirc, not from when she started trying. In total I think she tried for a baby for maybe 2-3 years or so, and then she and Zach made the decision to move on because they couldn't afford IVF. Fine. But it feels like a slap in the face to sell this 15 year story when it was a more standard 2-3 or so.

I struggled to conceive for about a year in total, and I was still suddenly *shocked Pikachu* when I actually got pregnant. So I get it. The thing I find weirder now is her discussing whether or not she'll have a second as though it'll be as easy as snapping her fingers. After a year of struggling, I don't consider a second baby to be a foregone conclusion, but now she has money for IVF so maybe that makes it feel different.

Labour & Delivery - for someone who used to ne a doula, her reaction to not being able to give birth at the birth centre was completely ridiculous. I get that emotions are running high but she of all people should be well emotionally prepared for the fact that births largely do not go as planned? Obviously her son having difficulties was awful and that must have been so scary, but her reaction to being moved to a hospital was so weird. Plus at the start of the video she does a disclaimer about appreciating healthcare workers, but implying she was saying this as she was about to retell a negative experience with a particular individual, but then went on to say how great everyone was?
Her labor experience was FUCK*NG ABSURD. Her midwives should be charged with reckless behavior. She and her baby could've died. They let her labor for hours and hours when they knew she had muconium in her amniotic fluid, and then she drove 45 minutes to a hospital where there would be more midwives? It's a miracle that that birth didn't end in tragedy.

I had a totally unexpected sudden water break at 33 weeks. I really, desperately wanted a lovely water birth with my midwives. But when I realized that I wasn't going to get that, I happily did whatever it took to get my baby out safely. I don't really judge Kristi for this, though. I think her midwives were idiots.

Post-partum: Specifically the part where she talked about being depressed, and her staying up late frantically doing research on it to feel better, and then saying how getting out in the fresh air for walks and finding something to distract her has really helped, in a way that she's clearly only just discovered this and was surprised it helped. She genuinely framed it like it was a surprising fact that most people probably wont know. But she has been depressed and undergoing treatment for depression for YEARS before the baby i thought? Was that all a lie? Because you cannot tell me that for someone who claims to do so much research on everything she never came across the suggestion 'go outside more and do regular exercise' as something that can help with depression. Or that no Dr ever suggested that. Or that she never saw a mental health post on IG or a video on YT. Plus, she suffers from anxiety and cluster headaches and again... for both of those things, day 1 treatment from medical professionals normally stresses the importance of regular exercise?
This is probably the bit that annoyed me the most. Kristi, if you actually have anxiety and depression, GET HELP. Get a therapist, get medication, get help. Otherwise it just sounds like you had normal first-time parent jitters that you felt obligated to pathologize and turn into a much bigger deal. I got some PPA and PPD. I talked with my doctor and my therapist and they put me on Zoloft. End of story.

I'm genuinely worried that Kristi is turning into an anti-vaxx mom before our eyes, given what she said about Zoloft in the breastmilk.

Anyway -- she's exhausting me. I feel like she turns every minor thing into a medical emergency where you go:

1. If this really happened the way you said it did, you need to get help, or

2. If it didn't stop lying.

lalo121

So since Kristi is sllloooowwwly getting back to makeup videos, I watched a few. Does anyone think she has a very thinly veiled jealous of TikTok-er Makayla? Like I kinda believed her in the one video when she was like “I’m so happy for her because she just blew up & her looks are so unique”. But in the testing the palette video, Kristi just HAD to mention “yeah... I had two released this past year” & “I know what it’s like to collab becuase I’ve done collabs”. & then it just went to “well... I tried to recreate her looks, but they’re sooo bold” & “this is what I’M gonna do because I’m not really into this shade”
Like, we know what’s going on girl. You USED to be the quirky oblong faced makeup girl with the bold eye looks & foul mouth. &now you’ve been replaced.
Thems the breaks sometimes, Kristi.

Readuwroteu

Ignoring the parenting thing for a minute, did anyone else just notice how her comparisons also reeked of her privilege?

Like no, most people can't just up and quit a job they hate. You could possibly find a new one, and hope it's not just more of the same in a different location, but it's not like "This job sucks, I'm out, peace!" when you've got rent and bills and still need to feed yourself.

Also, don't like your vacation so you just book an earlier flight? Does she not realize most airlines charge a penalty for changing flights? Not to mention the money you'd lose out on with your hotel, because it's not like you get a refund on the nights you didn't stay. Anyone who isn't as privileged as she is will suck it up and figure out a way to enjoy their trip, because bailing to go home early costs money, and in some cases this might be the only vacation you get for a while.