Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
Can we just appreciate how funny Gina live was last night.. my god I’ve never actually laughed out loud that much😂 Barry was just the best how hutch was able to keep that up for that long was amazing my stomach and face is aching from laughing and you know owe me a pack of tenna’s as I think I went through a whole pack🤣🤣 loves yous all to bits yous really do know how to cheer people up xx

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Tonight just proves that Hutch and Gina are still together, the fakest breakup ever. It’s all for views because without drama they are just boring. Boring and sad, time to grow up and start acting their ages.
I totally agree with you, the flirting was non stop and the way gina was eye fucking him proved they've not split up. They both need to grow up and stop the childish behaviour. They really think we're all stupid.

mummyvmw

I don't believe that Hutch and Gina have split. I think they are very much still together, the reason for them saying that they are no longer together is due to the fact hes away all week at work and only home on the weekend meaning Gina can continue to work cash in hand and claim benefits. Its easy to make it look that way when you work away.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Glad I am not the only one who can see straight through their lies, its called fraud. living as a single woman means benefits can be claimed. If you want to be a family then be one. Support each other and stop claiming. To say they were so loved up they don't seem too upset about the breakup. When has Hutch ever stayed friends with an ex? He cant treat the people around he nicely never mind an ex. It's all fake just like the 2 of them
---

None stop flirting and eye fucking each other, Hutch also stated that he know where Gina come from at the weekend, her vagina!!! oooppps did they let slip they are in fact still sleeping with one and other.
Yep it's all for benefit fraud but I still thought more of hutch to be honest but you really don't know anyone, I bet he didn't flirt with KK after they split. He's treating his viewers like stupid prices which isn't good. He said he's co parenting Elsie, they weren't together that long for him to claim that and I think it's odd.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
I thought hutch might be too old to play stupid games but maybe not, I also don't believe a word about the break up.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Well well well... miss Sophie been a nasty girl once again she definitely hasn't got the right to body shame other womans body that's for sure... and that Kate from day one I new she was nasty and a clout chaser

Shots fired on Hutch TikTok this morning 😳 Don’t know what caused their breakup but sad to see things like this. Tbh I never took to Gina I always thought she seemed a bit ‘mean girl’ but I think the aimed make up comment was uncalled for. That said I don’t know what’s gone on so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Discolights

VIP Member
From what I can tell.. Sophie had been talking about Gina behind her back. Calling her haggard, saying Lee could do better etc and when she was confronted about it, she blocked all the SLSH team. I genuinely really liked Soph but I can’t be supportive of someone like that. She said herself after the SN meet that she didn’t like how she looked herself, so to slate Gina’s appearance because Gina is with the person soph wants to be with reeks of pure jealously.

I think they are all a bit over trying to help people and then finding out these people are going behind their backs and slating them, or trolling them so aren’t doing lives so much..

No idea about David but I think Jordan was one of the people making troll accounts and trolling Hutch, Gina, Ben