Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am so glad there’s another rave thread for these guys. I’ve been missing in action since the original one got locked. What can I say about Mr Rantz and Mr hutch well firstly I must thank them I started watching them both (by accident😂) last year it was a really horrible time for me as my partner had been in hospital for a year and was just scrolling through TikTok when I came across bens pillow talk and then carried on watching these legends duelling each other and have been hooked ever since. Even when I visited my partner in hospital he would watch them both with me and laughing at the duo I just want to thank them for making us smile and laugh on days that I really didn’t think I could or would. They’re the most genuine people on this app who wear their hearts on their sleeve and what you see is what you get. Unfortunately I had to take a break from TikTok for a bit as unfortunately in December my partner lost his fight. But I just want to say thank you Ben and hutch for everything you do keeping the spirits of TikTok up. And giving my partner and myself some amazing laughs and smiles watching you both.
Forever grateful ❤❤❤

mummyvmw

You're very true about hutch, the women love him and he loves himself and he's nothing to give to anyone apart from crap sexist banter. He thinks he's wonderful and he's nothing of the kind, just the opposite. Gina and Amy are mean girl bitches who would send anyone under the wheels to protect themselves. Gina is so in love with herself and thinks she's stunning and she really isn't all that, she's not even nice inside which shines through.
Definitely right there, she’s about as attractive as her attitude.
And yes Hutch is a sexist begot