Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
There's not many big creators on TikTok I 'like' or 'enjoy' watching. But I must say, Ben and Lee always bring laughter and smiles, even on their bad days they go above and beyond to bring positivity to the app! I've absolutely loved the recent months watching them blossom and all loved up!
They are so open and honest about their life's and so greatful for any love and support they receive from anybody. They've been true to themselves and true to their followers, through every emotion they've shared it with their followers.
I have a huge amount of time for both of these!
I wish them many many years of love and happiness, nobody deserves it more❤

Big up Ben and hutch 🌟💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
I find watching them on you tube is better as you get see see the humour more they are so worth it’s like lassie said they aren’t our stories to tell but you feel the pain when they walk about them xx

Discolights

VIP Member
Haha nothing! Ben asked people to say that he was disappointed in Vicky for not going to an event in July Sandra organised (I think), so just following orders 🙋‍♀️ All is good!

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Yeah he looks realy fresh and happy.

I've never really put my finger on gina. She seems a mean girl which I don't like I've never taken to her from the beginning. Something odd about her..

I hope hutch finds someone cause he deserves happiness..

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I watched the live last night with dibz and Rosie. What the hell was that about? Why did the bring all that up again when that happened last year. It seems like he was talking through hes arse .one minute it was this and next minute it was something else. It was like he wanted clout wanted more views. People coming in saying oh him again oh that group of people again was shocking. Why did Sophie have to pipe up for? She's made gina feel so down all gina and hutch have ever done is be there for people when needed and raise money when needed these people aint their friends they just want cloud views sorry but doesn't work like that!

• Heart

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
I can’t actually believe all the kick off this weekend and the amount of hate that has been towards hutch Gina and SLSH, hutch only ever comes with proof and everyone was wanting there say but as soon as hutch tried to have his everyone jumped down his throat and the names he was called were disgusting and for the jo to say he was intimidating os just wrong as for the bully thing hutch will only ever come with proof and showing proof of people wrong doing is not a bully.

And even after all that’s happened hutch and Gina still go and help another charity and raise money don’t see any of the people spouting off doing this

I’ve said it before and say it a million time again much love to all SLSH team keep being real don’t change for no one yous are all amazing xxx

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes been om live after the water fight
Think she's come off for a little bit she isnt herself at the moment.think people have crossed the line with her again she just needs time for herself. She'll be back

Reactions: 1

mummyvmw

I totally agree with you, the flirting was non stop and the way gina was eye fucking him proved they've not split up. They both need to grow up and stop the childish behaviour. They really think we're all stupid.
Glad I am not the only one who can see straight through their lies, its called fraud. living as a single woman means benefits can be claimed. If you want to be a family then be one. Support each other and stop claiming. To say they were so loved up they don't seem too upset about the breakup. When has Hutch ever stayed friends with an ex? He cant treat the people around he nicely never mind an ex. It's all fake just like the 2 of them
---
Why what happened
None stop flirting and eye fucking each other, Hutch also stated that he know where Gina come from at the weekend, her vagina!!! oooppps did they let slip they are in fact still sleeping with one and other.

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
I’ve gotta say I was shocked with that live today, and yesterday soph lied about having a miscarriage when it was an abortion she was having if she told the truth people would have been more likely to under but to body shame that’s wrong she definitely have a nasty side to her.

I feel utterly sorry for Gina all she’s done it try and help people and all they have done is shit on her.. I’m gonna put it out there I never have trust that David he seems sly abs they were with him for that cat fish but where has he been since in everyone else’s lives aprt from Gina’s and then to try and deny it why she called him out big mistake as everyone seen you in boxes.. Toni something about her I don’t like just work out what it is, just seems when’s she’s in a box no one else can get a word in edge.. abs as for Kate saying she’s not been going live okay she might be be live but she’s always in someone’s box so nothing stopping her from going in Gina’s and last but not least at for the moment listen Linda I actually have no words for what’s she’s done to Gina. Gina picked her up give her confidence and even tho she was body shamed she’s on live with soph just no words at all.

SLSH have helped so many people and all it seems is people use there platform to get the numbers and the shit on them. I have said it before and I will say it again I’ve chosen sides and SLSH is who I pick.

💛💛💛💛💛 SLSH

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Yeah me too, it's very strange. It's sad what happened to his daughter but he cant go round single mums claiming their kids, weirdo that he is.

AliceWondersxo

Gina did a live with Rosie (30somethingsingleton) last week think it was a Q&A and i joined half way through so missed half of it but she asked if her and Lee would still be together if they didn’t make their relationship so public and she said no and then she said they didn’t end it because of tiktok. She didn’t go into much details though.
I do think Lee looks alot happier now in his videos and seems to be back to his old self.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Have Hutch and Gina fell out???? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Poor Gina seems very upset and unhappy atm!! 🥺🥺
She was on live with Amy last night and has said she and hutch are no longer together, she's unpinned all videos of him, they are no longer in a relationship on Facebook either. From what I heard, she gave no details. Very sad. I hope they can make it work

• Wow

AliceWondersxo

Have Hutch and Gina fell out???? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Poor Gina seems very upset and unhappy atm!! 🥺🥺
I was just away to say this aswell. She looks absolutely heart broken, going by some of the comments on her recent videos i dont think they are together any more which is a shame.

• Sad

mummyvmw

I don't get why their both playing stupid games, I thought better of hutch. They're both too happy to have split, I've not seen Gina this up beat in ages.
exactly its all very strange, just grow up and take responsibilities properly be an adult. The tiktoks are all aimed to throw everyone off the scent and to create views as they have both gained followers and more interactions. when tiktok slows down and the views are down the best thing to do is make drama

I don’t really follow them but seeing remember a video of hutch and Ginas little girl and thinking what a lovely relationship they had, he seemed to be a really good stepdad.