Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pretty sure they have fallen out not sure what about though. I love both of them although I would choose hutch’s live over Ben’s but that’s just a personal choice.
I’m not a regular viewer of either of their lives, just remember them more from last year being together a lot. I’ve only watched a bit of hutch and a live he was once in with his gf and thought they came across a bit bitchy however reading this thread it seems they are genuinely nice people who help a lot of others.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Of course they're still together, there's not been a single tear from gina and I see they broke up a while ago for about a day, Gina's mum said to hutch he's hurt her daughter. If it's all for views then hutch can't comment on anyone doing the same thing. Gina is the biggest bitch on the app but thinks she's little miss innocent, especially when she's with her cronies.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I would like to know these two opinions on the dirty knickers Sophie rose that’s with the pedalo Diadro? She was really pally with them. I bet they’re shaking their heads at how low she’s stooped for a few quid.
If you both read here do a little video 😂
As hes biggest drama queen on the app i dont think they associate with her Its all done now isnt it

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
I also think Gina is a mean girl, I've seen her on lives before with vix and that being downright nasty. I'm not sure she appreciated hutch as much as he'd like going by things he said to her, I hope he wasn't a cash machine to her.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
He defiantly has some kind of superiority about him but honestly I don’t see what all these women see in him he’s the type that would be sleeping with u but in some other girls dms. I don’t get me started on his whole attitude towards people.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
After their live the other night with Amy they've got to be still together surely to god!?? They can't say their just friends cause of their daughter... there still together but making out their not. Sorry but gina is way to happy in her lives for being 'heartbroken' I really dont like gina she's like a mean girl so stuck up her own arse. It's always about her.. if their together their together why lie... grown arse adults acting like bratts.

mummyvmw

Yeah they're not long together and the first time they supposedly split up gina done crying videos but not this time, her and hutch are happily flirting away.. have you noticed how gina always does loving videos with Elsie but never Eddie, I find that strange too.
Never noticed tbf but you’re probably right, there’s always a favourite and it looks like Elsie the both their favourite. Poor Eddie, but to be fair Eddie probably doesn’t like the fake shit going on. Honestly they’re so cringey. I really hope it backfires and Hutch uses the fake break up a fucks another Woman and does the whole friends sketch “ we were on a break”

mummyvmw

Tonight just proves that Hutch and Gina are still together, the fakest breakup ever. It’s all for views because without drama they are just boring. Boring and sad, time to grow up and start acting their ages.

mummyvmw

After their live the other night with Amy they've got to be still together surely to god!?? They can't say their just friends cause of their daughter... there still together but making out their not. Sorry but gina is way to happy in her lives for being 'heartbroken' I really dont like gina she's like a mean girl so stuck up her own arse. It's always about her.. if their together their together why lie... grown arse adults acting like bratts.
That’s exactly it, if they’re together stop acting. They’re both pathetic and have self inflated egos supported by others who themselves have been on the receiving end of both hutch and Gina’s shit. It’s either their way or the highway.
---
Of course they're still together, there's not been a single tear from gina and I see they broke up a while ago for about a day, Gina's mum said to hutch he's hurt her daughter. If it's all for views then hutch can't comment on anyone doing the same thing. Gina is the biggest bitch on the app but thinks she's little miss innocent, especially when she's with her cronies.
I couldn’t agree more, pure disgusting the way they act. I’m sure Gina’s mum would have had a lot to say if they had broke up. The way they are acting is like they’ve been together for 40 years but have grown apart, they’ve literally been together a year.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Whats wrong with Gina?

Whats Sophie done?

Whos Jordan?

Thay David I new he was sly as anything. He was weird..
I've missed so much

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
See, I think their still together.. not only me thinking this then..

Her working and relationship wouldn't matter though.. cause Lee wasn't living with gina anyways. He had hes own flat he was only saying at Gina's now and again / weekends.

But their still together it's so clear

I’ve been wondering this, they’re never together or even in each other’s comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ Ben posted a TT about people letting him down and I’ve since seen one from hutch saying someones transparent and he could ruin the image they portray…they can’t be about each other surely ??