Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Someone come into vicks live the other morning on a take account.. they think it's something to do with Ben ranz. And then someone else come into gina live saying some vile stuff about her.

I dont think they are friends. Havent seen them live together or speak. Everything changed since Ben having a baby and speaking to other people

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
He was moving from his farm house to a small flat as he's never home always working away. It was chaparral for him to rent a flat than have a masstive house ..

nodramallama5

Big love to both Ben and Hutch their smiles and positivity light up the room, they help so many including myself to keep going in my darkest days. I have watched both their journeys and they really have come so far will always continue to support them both

I love that they are so real and so happy they have both found the most beautiful ladies in Gina and Sandra two amazing couples

love the friendship Ben andHutch have together proper male bond there.
The podcast had me laughing crying and feeling an even greater love for you both carry on shining and bringing positivity to my life

big love Ben and Hutch #staynelson 💙 #stayluckystayhumble 💛 xx

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't follow them or even see them but can I ask what have they been through. I've followed a few warriors on Tictok and grown to think of them as family almost.
They aren't my stories to tell really.....lets say they both have had tough relationship struggles in the past. They touch on it on their podcasts if you give them a listen, you can watch them on youtube xx

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Poor Eddie will notice that and get a complex from him, it's so unfair on him. Do you mean Amy?, I hadn't seen her for a while but she's back since the pretend split, gina doesn't have many people in her box apart from Amy, no doubt that's due to her bitchy behaviour.

TiktokTruths

So pleased for Ben, he looks so happy!

I think it's abit shady that members of SN are slating him in lives and group chats though because he only chose to tell certain people before the announcement and they wasn't one of the chosen ones.

This news should be happy news and it is, but its bringing out the hiss in people 🐍. I'm not sure if it's because they are jealous or bitter it wasn't them carrying Ben rantz baby 🤣 but this is the start of the cracks in SN.

If I was you Ben, I would be careful because not everyone in SN is happy that you are happy.

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I've never cried over someone's pregnancy announcement like I did this morning over Ben and sadras 😍
They deserve so much happiness. Watching bens live. He so so proud!

• Heart

mummyvmw

Yep it's all for benefit fraud but I still thought more of hutch to be honest but you really don't know anyone, I bet he didn't flirt with KK after they split. He's treating his viewers like stupid prices which isn't good. He said he's co parenting Elsie, they weren't together that long for him to claim that and I think it's odd.
Exactly, it’s all for show KK was thrown to one side like trash and spoken ill of forever more. The way he speaks to the women in his group is vile

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I was going to ask the same question last night she looked so down and both of them have taken everything off ...

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
I've missed so much lately, I've caught a few lives and omg the drama and hate for Hutch and Gina has been unreal!! People are unreal, mods as well who are supposed to be friends as well!
They all seemed to have had a lovely holiday together but looks like TT has come to an end for Hutch and the lovely Gina!! 😒😒.
They will be missed on TT but it is lovely how they have found each other so really they don't need anyone else or the drama tbh.
If you guys read here still....be happy, you will be missed, you are always our favs!
Much love your tattle crew besties 🤗😍😍

Oh dear Hutch is rubbing people up the wrong way these days!?! 🤣🤣

Is the lovely Ginna of TT again or is it just m? 🤔
I’ve noticed she hasn’t posted anything not sure she was live a few times but apart from that couldn’t tell you last time I saw her live she was throwing water out the window on hutch lol

lozza96

VIP Member
They aren't my stories to tell really.....lets say they both have had tough relationship struggles in the past. They touch on it on their podcasts if you give them a listen, you can watch them on youtube xx
I've been meaning to watch there podcast but havnt got around to it .