Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only1jadiepie i absolutely love her videos and she's such a happy and positive person despite everything is mint

Reactions: 4
Michael Aldag, Casey Lowry, Ieuan Jones, Kane Hinge, mimi darling and Stephanie Violet are my absolute faves!!

Reactions: 3
Im going to have a watch of some of the ones mentioned .fed up of beggers and want to watch new people :ROFLMAO:

Recent favourites-

3southerncats.and.momma
carolynmfk
gdiddlydog
theresavandamstylist
michellebellexo
tacobellrockstar
missjessicadenning

Some of them I don’t actually follow cause the annoying way tiktok is I see them on my fyp more if I don’t follow.

Reactions: 1
Whatsjwears has gone silent and I’m just wondering if she’s ok, I know she always struggled with her mental health so I’m just worried that she’s not posted for weeks… anyone know if she’s been live or anything recently?

Reactions: 2
Ive been watching some new people .
I like angryparcelman ,kevofin and shit_mums_club

CurtB is a great young lad
He has loads of energy and says you know what I mean a lot, his catchphrase but he is a decent guy
He loves his nan who has cancer and its very heartbreaking to see

Saw last night, the older guys son had taken over the account and saying that his dad had hit his mum, has been having an affair since Christmas with a younger woman and he was mean to the kids, putting tiktok first
It’s all been removed now, but possibly someone copied it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Saw last night, the older guys son had taken over the account and saying that his dad had hit his mum, has been having an affair since Christmas with a younger woman and he was mean to the kids, putting tiktok first
It’s all been removed now, but possibly someone copied it
Ooooh no way 😳 yeah the whole account seems to have gone! Madness that. Shame really as they were a funny duo!

I was really hoping for a chelseahartisme and modern warrior thread on here.

Reactions: 8
Ready2rocklandscaping is brilliant. Two guys from Scotland have driven over to Ukraine to get refugees to safe boarders. They have been doing lives of their journey with people on the edge of their seat about what’s going to happen next

Ready2rocklandscaping is brilliant. Two guys from Scotland have driven over to Ukraine to get refugees to safe boarders. They have been doing lives of their journey with people on the edge of their seat about what’s going to happen next
Yeah ive been following them they have been doing so good

Reactions: 2