Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scouseghettogourmet - he reviews restaurants/cafes etc in Liverpool and I just love his vids

Reactions: 3
I love the unique family and proud
they are a loving family with additional needs
but they are amazing
Autism daddy and MYMUMMY12
shes great, Has a sister called SHAZ

• Haha
  • Sick
Hi all does anyone know if there's a non rave thread for disliked tiktokkers? I've had a good look but can't seem to find anything ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi all does anyone know if there's a non rave thread for disliked tiktokkers? I've had a good look but can't seem to find anything ๐Ÿ˜•
Think itโ€™s just the tiktoker specific threads not sure how it would work to have a thread of general people dislikes

Reactions: 2
Theres a tiktok superbeggers one .had a few people ask for a dislike one ill make one

Theres a tiktok superbeggers one .had a few people ask for a dislike one ill make one
In fact what do people think should i make a dislike one or would people say that the dislike one is the superbeggers one ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

In fact what do people think should i make a dislike one or would people say that the dislike one is the superbeggers one ?
Oooh that would be excellent ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜ I've not seen the superbeggers one although I know a fair few haha im just coming across more and more tiktokkers who boil my piss each and every day haha ๐Ÿ˜ซ more annoying than beggers though!

Oooh that would be excellent ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜ I've not seen the superbeggers one although I know a fair few haha im just coming across more and more tiktokkers who boil my piss each and every day haha ๐Ÿ˜ซ more annoying than beggers though!
Ill make one then

• Heart
Aw typical. Spill who was it about?
Well....

My list for this variety is growing day by day ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm going to start of with Kaths kitchen ๐Ÿ˜Œ please don't come for me I used to adore her but think lately she's done to many "I'm taking a break for my mental health " shouts only to be back an hour later ๐Ÿ˜ด I just get attention seeking vibes or it's to bump up her engagement ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธeither way gone right of her!

Anyone follow the scouse lad robleona ? Obsessed with leona Lewis & changes his name like the weather though, another vile attention seeker always pissed screeching his head off. Gives scousers a bad name! Currently having a "medical episode" on live and everyone is telling him to call an ambulance ๐Ÿคฌ

last one for now, Courtney awareness mum ๐Ÿ˜ซ doesn't seem to raise any awareness of addiction much just post after post of nothing much aha ughhh bit self absorbed

Phew haha there's plenty more but feel like il get told off if I carry on ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

I donโ€™t really understand why we canโ€™t have that thread yet we can have this one?
Im not sure how it works tbh .it was the mods that deleted it also not sure how many followers they have to have it says in the rules somewhere

Reactions: 1