Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really hoping for a chelseahartisme and modern warrior thread on here.
omg the drama! It’s all over my fyp. More and more stuff is coming out to discredit Chelsea, more people are getting involved, everyones got an opinion!! It’s mad to me that these are grown adults!

Reactions: 5
He's a f**k boy, pure and simple. I don't agree with what he has done, but given she was only planning to take Plan B after she found out he was seeing other people...wtf. She was obvs way more into him, she is the one that flew out there to see him.

Reactions: 6
He's a f**k boy, pure and simple. I don't agree with what he has done, but given she was only planning to take Plan B after she found out he was seeing other people...wtf. She was obvs way more into him, she is the one that flew out there to see him.
Oh 1000%. She knew who he was and what he was about when she flew across the country to let him ride bareback. I'm not excusing his behaviour or actions, but when somebody tells you you're these things, believe them!

For her to turn around and say that her being played is equal to sexual assault is disgusting. A lot of things have come out about her on YouTube. Apparently this isn't her first rodeo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Same!! I think she may need her own thread! The drama is too much. i was (and still slightly am) a total fan, was shocked when the warrior stuff first came out, and i do think hes played a load of women, total duck boy style…but shes handled it terribly and is clearly slightly unhinged.
Im also shocked that shes implied that she had an horrific miscarriage when in fact it was an abortion….altho i am aware the circumstances and aftermath can be awful for anyone to go tho, but shes played it out and used it to create even more drama imo.

Reactions: 2
I dont follow them but they keep coming up on my news feed and they seem really funny .but the brothers .joe bxggs and george bxggs

Also tiktok10quiz who does a daily quiz tp everyday for people to answer

Last edited:
I don't think there is. Not sure how she could be controversial unless there's something we don't know? It's actually refreshing to see people like her and Charles Gross have a plethora of designer clothes and accessories but not feel like they're rubbing it in your face.

Nevertheless, I'm sure the anti-harness brigade will make a thread ;)
Is there still no thread ? I’m in love with her lol just wanted to know if anyone knows if she wears wigs 🤔

This has been on all over my Tiktok this week. Chelsea from the womb lands story is full of holes she said she may be pregnant but then was revealed she had been for a termination ( which is sad but not the same as losing a child). I have also seen TikTok’s from other people stating she has done similar to others in the past.

as for MW aka Lance -I think he has definatley led multiple women down the garden path.

This has been on all over my Tiktok this week. Chelsea from the womb lands story is full of holes she said she may be pregnant but then was revealed she had been for a termination ( which is sad but not the same as losing a child). I have also seen TikTok’s from other people stating she has done similar to others in the past.

as for MW aka Lance -I think he has definatley led multiple women down the garden path.
Lance had a vasectomy last year as well. But tbh him being openly polyamourous, not committing to an exclusive relationship to Chelsea and maintaining his womanising ways at the time they slept together - none of that is sexual assault like Chelsea claims.

I adore arthurhill69 - I cry laughing at his dinner table tiktoks, and the ones with James Blunt have been amazing

thenursery_nurse is funny

ieuanjoness - stun behaviour

fionahollings is amazing, in recovery from anorexia

mrnigelng is a legend

its_LaurenSarah I love her outfits even though I’d never wear any of it 😂

loulousoupu is the ultimate roadman

aili.likes.adventure her laugh is sooo infectious

Lukehamnett or Matthews mum

lucy.holz is a funny Australian

sejsejlija who lives on Svalbard - her photos are stunning!!

kyronhamilton because I’m a teacher and he is spot on, the lanyard gets me everytime

lolfashionshit is amazing!! I’d never get away with wearing what she wears but she’s adorable

Reactions: 6
Lance had a vasectomy last year as well. But tbh him being openly polyamourous, not committing to an exclusive relationship to Chelsea and maintaining his womanising ways at the time they slept together - none of that is sexual assault like Chelsea claims.
Completely agree - it’s not SA. Just Lance acting like an idiot and hoping he gets away with it.

I adore arthurhill69 - I cry laughing at his dinner table tiktoks, and the ones with James Blunt have been amazing

thenursery_nurse is funny

ieuanjoness - stun behaviour

fionahollings is amazing, in recovery from anorexia

mrnigelng is a legend

its_LaurenSarah I love her outfits even though I’d never wear any of it 😂

loulousoupu is the ultimate roadman

aili.likes.adventure her laugh is sooo infectious

Lukehamnett or Matthews mum

lucy.holz is a funny Australian

sejsejlija who lives on Svalbard - her photos are stunning!!

kyronhamilton because I’m a teacher and he is spot on, the lanyard gets me everytime

lolfashionshit is amazing!! I’d never get away with wearing what she wears but she’s adorable
I also follow Fiona Hollings - I think she is amazing and demonstrates how hard it is to live with anorexia without actually glamorising it. I also really like Cecilia from Svalbard too. I love her TikTok’s of her life on Svalbard .

i also really rate the Hebridean baker - he posts some amazing recipes as well as showing followers where he lives ( Hebrides).

Last edited:
Who else do I really like?

Mimidarlingbeauty - think she is genuine and really lovely bringing awareness to people who have stutters ( and is trying her best to overcome this issue

mealswithmax - best recipes of all time. Straightforward, non fancy ingredients and seems like a nice guy to boot.

Paul Lee Hiley - am so invested in the Becki-Jo & Amber Leaf stories. Some of them I have really belly laughed at .

David_akh -just recently discovered this guy. He makes a lot of travel related content but focuses on countries which are not that popular (eg he does tiktoks of places in Syria- showing places that have been bombed as well as other places showing the culture / people and amazing scenery)

Canseecantsee - blind lady who makes videos about how she manages in her day to day life.

DinnerwithJon - more receipes that are yum.Something about Jon that makes him seem calm and very approachable. He is weirdly soothing.

yorkshirepeach - American lady who now lives in Leeds ( she married a Yorkshire man and has a son with him). Hilarious 😂

Katierol - scouse lady who is also hilarious. Fully invested in Tracy/ Tina/ John and Tony. Really nice lady who I find genuinely funny 😂

Reactions: 4
Who else do I really like?

Mimidarlingbeauty - think she is genuine and really lovely bringing awareness to people who have stutters ( and is trying her best to overcome this issue

mealswithmax - best recipes of all time. Straightforward, non fancy ingredients and seems like a nice guy to boot.

Paul Lee Hiley - am so invested in the Becki-Jo & Amber Leaf stories. Some of them I have really belly laughed at .

David_akh -just recently discovered this guy. He makes a lot of travel related content but focuses on countries which are not that popular (eg he does tiktoks of places in Syria- showing places that have been bombed as well as other places showing the culture / people and amazing scenery)

Canseecantsee - blind lady who makes videos about how she manages in her day to day life.

DinnerwithJon - more receipes that are yum.Something about Jon that makes him seem calm and very approachable. He is weirdly soothing.

yorkshirepeach - American lady who now lives in Leeds ( she married a Yorkshire man and has a son with him). Hilarious 😂

Katierol - scouse lady who is also hilarious. Fully invested in Tracy/ Tina/ John and Tony. Really nice lady who I find genuinely funny 😂
Yeah mimi darling is amazing came across her recently and shes done so well

Chloekent89 shes hillarious and love her pretend calls that she does
There used to be someone( back when Tiktok first took off ) who I believe worked in call centres and used to recreate some of the calls she had with callers . Loved her - shame she stopped doing the TikTok’s

There used to be someone( back when Tiktok first took off ) who I believe worked in call centres and used to recreate some of the calls she had with callers . Loved her - shame she stopped doing the TikTok’s
Ive worked in call centres for the past 5 years currently in my new one working from home for about 3 months now but ive been so tempted to recrate calls ive had in the past :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i just get put of from it as i dont want people seeing me that i know and im scared in case i get hate :ROFLMAO:

Ive worked in call centres for the past 5 years currently in my new one working from home for about 3 months now but ive been so tempted to recrate calls ive had in the past :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i just get put of from it as i dont want people seeing me that i know and im scared in case i get hate :ROFLMAO:
The lady who did the videos was brilliant - she had a silly filter on and used a silly voice when “ recreating the calls” so it wasn’t personal towards callers but was pretty funny.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree - it’s not SA. Just Lance acting like an idiot and hoping he gets away with it.

I also follow Fiona Hollings - I think she is amazing and demonstrates how hard it is to live with anorexia without actually glamorising it. I also really like Cecilia from Svalbard too. I love her TikTok’s of her life on Svalbard .

i also really rate the Hebridean baker - he posts some amazing recipes as well as showing followers where he lives ( Hebrides).
Ahhh yes I Love Cecillia from Svalbard!! Amazingly beautiful posts from a fascinating part of the world…

What considers someone to be a tiktoker? How many followers? And how many views on a video would it be to class it as it’s ‘gone viral’?

Reactions: 1