Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For tiktokers we like as a few have mentioned it .
I like Thomas salwasser came across him recently he peels eggs but he gets about 10k people watching him do it 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If we're talking about British TikTokers, I really enjoy Ann Russell. Just a nice woman trying to help people. Dinner with Jon, another nice bloke. Julia (juliamollybella) & onlyonejadiepie, all lovely people who seem to genuinely enjoy the app & interacting with their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Ann Russel is a gem, her advice is superb. Along the same lines, I really like NewForestSara. She has years of retail management experience and her advice and knowledge on employment laws and everything to do with jobs in general is so helpful.

I adore Charles Gross too

Reactions: 33
Luke Hamnett aka Mathews mum he is so funny love him and davina Dickinson dramatic mother is hilarious. Femalelewiscapaldie with her customer stories. Yorkshire pudding Yorkshire corker crazy and the pan and vodders

• Haha
Reactions: 29
maddiegracejepson, max_balegde and keavanmccaull are my ones for just being ridiculous/funny/silly. I always laugh out loud with their content!! ginger2xx is also a favourite of mine, straight and to the point.

Reactions: 5
I really like a few TikTok mum accounts as I relate to them a lot being a parent myself. So I like people like Maisieandnova, Ellagrace_x21, Charlottelord. I also love jasminechiswell, Jade.Murphy92, charsbusbanter, Connorckern, Annajxo1

Reactions: 2