Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AshandChelsLifeStories
Faithlouisak
MaiaKnight
Dollysdesserts
Meggilashes
Dr.karnar
Gkberry
AshandChelsLifeStories - I followed them for a bit last year (or 2020, can’t remember). She filmed herself (face only) talking to camera, sat on the toilet and then you can hear her poo plop into the toilet water as she continues, like it’s perfectly normal. Now I’m an open person and like to think I have a wide sense of humour but I just thought that was completely unnecessary. Why post that? What for?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
AshandChelsLifeStories
Faithlouisak
MaiaKnight
Dollysdesserts
Meggilashes
Dr.karnar
Gkberry
Dollys desserts is my local dessert place.saw it on tiktok first and didnt relise it was near me :LOL: .its so nice though

Reactions: 5
I really like singlemumoftriplets she just comes across so down to earth and lovely, her babies are a joy to watch and she seems a great mom.

Reactions: 7
I really like autismmum2009akaPunky, her son Trai is autistic and (I think she said he has global development delay too) she comes across so lovely and down to earth and Trai is so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like itzdunny has anyone seen his latest video about his job its awful whats happened
yeah I saw that! cant believe some people can purposely go out of their way to wreck someones life that like that! now he has no job, due to get married in the summer. Just awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really like autismmum2009akaPunky, her son Trai is autistic and (I think she said he has global development delay too) she comes across so lovely and down to earth and Trai is so sweet
I agree her story alone is pretty horrific from what I can tell but she’s a fabulous mother who I do like

Reactions: 2
Only1jadiepie
Sammijefcoate
Tyshonlawrence (got me hooked on him trying all the tiktok “hacks” before I could 😂)
doef_cake absolutely cracks me up with his stitches 😂😂

Billy978
Cotters85
George Clarke too

basically curated my FYP to mainly people who have me laughing to myself when the house is silent 😂

Reactions: 4
You know who I do like, Anna Paul. The Aussie who does OF she’s quite clearly banking but unapologetic with it but also not in a spoilt little girl way.
I think she seems really genuine from what I’ve seen.

Reactions: 4
You know who I do like, Anna Paul. The Aussie who does OF she’s quite clearly banking but unapologetic with it but also not in a spoilt little girl way.
I think she seems really genuine from what I’ve seen.
I agree. I love her!

Reactions: 1
Joshuela - soothes me and makes me insanely jealous all at the same time

iitsanellie - funny and honest / she is not scared of calling bs

Kate - those Christmas singing videos just crack me up

Drew Afuelo!!! How did I forget! Absolute queen

Nice to see itzdunny get to 100k followers last night! Him and angryparcelman are a good little combo. 👌🏼