Rave thread _Tiktokers we like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What considers someone to be a tiktoker? How many followers? And how many views on a video would it be to class it as it’s ‘gone viral’?
Ive just googled as i had no idea :ROFLMAO: but it suggests that over 500,00 views is viral or over 1m views.in regards to been a tiktoker .everyone whos on tiktok is a tiktoker i think ? If you have followers and videos then i think you a tiktoker .

Reactions: 3
Ive just googled as i had no idea :ROFLMAO: but it suggests that over 500,00 views is viral or over 1m views.in regards to been a tiktoker .everyone whos on tiktok is a tiktoker i think ? If you have followers and videos then i think you a tiktoker .
😮😮😮 so I have a viral tiktok then 😂😂 wait until I tell my kids

Reactions: 2
sejsejlija
I love all she does, how she lives, the scenery, food, swimming in such a cold place brrrr

• Heart
realbackinfash, i think she’s gorgeous and she’s got a dead good personality

Most of mine seem to be American TikTokkers but I really enjoy, MaiaKnight, Bobbi (no idea how to spell her surname but her daughter is ‘Richard’) Abbieherbert, AuggieRyan, BbyEgan, Shellrowe, thistrippyhippie, Nicole and her mum Jodie, Jennaandseth, soundoftheforest and uncletics.

Ready2rocklandscaping is brilliant. Two guys from Scotland have driven over to Ukraine to get refugees to safe boarders. They have been doing lives of their journey with people on the edge of their seat about what’s going to happen next
Yeah they where good until they started bullying a two girls for no good reason, did you see their live the other day? I was gobsmacked, he’s a grown man telling people to find these girls adresses and go after them in the streets. All over a private what’s app conversation, the rest is lies, I spoke with one of them. He also has a past he’s hiding. And they’re not using any of the 50k donated money for supplies for Ukrainians. Also apparently he said something about them needing more bombs so they can rescue more people. Disgusting, using Ukrainians for clout.

Seen how they have attacked a group of girls 4 no reason become a witch hunt on the live not one piece of proof 2 back the story, we all no how tiktok rumours spread I want proof b4 judging others

Seen how they have attacked a group of girls 4 no reason become a witch hunt on the live not one piece of proof 2 back the story, we all no how tiktok rumours spread I want proof b4 judging others
exactly! No proof shown, I contacted the police myself about them as I was really worried about them telling people to hunt girls down in the street.

• Heart
Yeah they where good until they started bullying a two girls for no good reason, did you see their live the other day? I was gobsmacked, he’s a grown man telling people to find these girls adresses and go after them in the streets. All over a private what’s app conversation, the rest is lies, I spoke with one of them. He also has a past he’s hiding. And they’re not using any of the 50k donated money for supplies for Ukrainians. Also apparently he said something about them needing more bombs so they can rescue more people. Disgusting, using Ukrainians for clout.
No didn’t catch that. I’ve was invested in all the Rosie Bush drama last week and didn’t see it. Sounds awful. I wasn’t keen on when they were in peoples houses judging their homes and saying we should appreciate our living conditions. Really rude.

No didn’t catch that. I’ve was invested in all the Rosie Bush drama last week and didn’t see it. Sounds awful. I wasn’t keen on when they were in peoples houses judging their homes and saying we should appreciate our living conditions. Really rude.
oh it was awful honestly I couldn’t beleive it. I think they’re just using it as an excuse to come home. The guy clearly don’t have a clue as he said they are blocking people from messaging him but no one can do that people just don’t want two random foreign guys help, they also slagged off a guy on the live because he wouldn’t let his wife and kid leave with them I’d have been a bit worried too if I was him! I’ll try and post some screen recordings it was disgusting what was coming from his mouth!!
i Don’t know how all the people up their arses can’t see right through him I know I did from the start!

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone just turn gullible when they sign into tiktok use ur brain ask questions he is clearly hiding things

As u no I been chattin 2 a family member of his and he is very dodgy and I seen proof he needs 2 stop his lies leave those girls alone and hand bk the money if not give to ukraine

Why does everyone just turn gullible when they sign into tiktok use ur brain ask questions he is clearly hiding things
yeah I know I feel exactly the same but I honestly Thought something was off from the beginning

Reactions: 1
Came across thegirlgambler videos last night and she seems so lovely and helping people to fight there gambling addictions .

Reactions: 5
Most of mine seem to be American TikTokkers but I really enjoy, MaiaKnight, Bobbi (no idea how to spell her surname but her daughter is ‘Richard’) Abbieherbert, AuggieRyan, BbyEgan, Shellrowe, thistrippyhippie, Nicole and her mum Jodie, Jennaandseth, soundoftheforest and uncletics.
I was thinking about that girl ( Bobbi/ Alexandria ) the other day - she used to pop up on my FYP all the time late last year. I was very invested with the “ im pregnant even if tests are telling me I’m not “ story. So I was pleased for her and the family when she tested positive. Then she disappeared and not seen her at all ( I don’t follow her ).

Is this the Scottish lass who had all sorts of beef at one point? Can’t remember who with? Was it that Elsa bird from the Wirral? 🤔

I was thinking about that girl ( Bobbi/ Alexandria ) the other day - she used to pop up on my FYP all the time late last year. I was very invested with the “ im pregnant even if tests are telling me I’m not “ story. So I was pleased for her and the family when she tested positive. Then she disappeared and not seen her at all ( I don’t follow her ).

Is this the Scottish lass who had all sorts of beef at one point? Can’t remember who with? Was it that Elsa bird from the Wirral? 🤔
🤣🤣🤣 yeah that’s her, having beef is her default setting. If I tried to explain her shenanigans over the last few weeks you’d think I was making it up or mad. She has flounced off the app for good she says but I don’t believe it for a second.

🤣🤣🤣 yeah that’s her, having beef is her default setting. If I tried to explain her shenanigans over the last few weeks you’d think I was making it up or mad. She has flounced off the app for good she says but I don’t believe it for a second.
I’m almost certain she threatened the same with banterflaps ( aka elsa) and then reappeared again . Although have to admit she hasn’t popped up on my FYP for some months. What’s the tea with the current beef? Who is it with?

Reactions: 1
I’m almost certain she threatened the same with banterflaps ( aka elsa) and then reappeared again . Although have to admit she hasn’t popped up on my FYP for some months. What’s the tea with the current beef? Who is it with?
Easier asking who she hasn’t had beef with, honestly. Every tiktoker she has had any attention from instantly becomes her best pal before she turns on them weeks if not days later. Absolutely vile individual. Scotland does not claim her.

Aww saw a few videos last night that Ben rantz an Sandra are going to be parents love them 2 an bens face says how happy he is melted my heart watching it if your reading Ben congratulations 🎉

• Heart