Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenEyedStorm

My father is obsessed with him! I like his videos personally too! I’d like to go and try some of the stuff he’s eaten!

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I think he seem slike a likeable guy, I feel bad for him losing his partner in what seemed like a very sudden way, especially with children together, but I agree none of the reviews are anything different, it is all just "great/amazing" etc. I get that maybe he doesn;t want to do negative reviews as it could destory a local business but it is all quite samey

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I saw Danny in the Daily Mail today and certainly didn’t expect to see him there. I remember him saying he was widowed so I should be happy he’s found somebody but it seems a strange pairing.

I don’t watch his videos any more but one of them when he reviewed a Munchie box ie boxed meal to feed a family of 4 had me in tears, it’s so funny, some of the lines he comes out with.

Anyway, hoping he doesn’t get his fingers burned.

Come join the fun haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I forgot about all the singing he does with the high pitched voice modulation put over it. He clearly thinks this is really entertaining. It isn't.

• Haha

Spid

VIP Member
I don't mind him but he can sometimes overdo the Peter Kaye act. The gift opening was funny at first with all the tat being sent to him. I think he's son is the one who does all the filming.
It's his brother I heard

Can't believe he's still on about that car and Hyundai not getting back to him. He was trying to call them out but instead he's given them a great ad by constantly moaning about how much he wants to keep it.

Maybe look at the terms of the lease next time

emm

VIP Member
I like him, he’s harmless. He’s much better than “Food Review Club” who rate takeaways based on restaurant standards 🙄
I think he seems nice, agreed he is harmless, I think he just needs to be more descriptive in what he says, I get he doesn;t want to give bad reviews (which I think is fair, he could almost destroy a business at this point) but he needs to describe things better imo

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Yeah I struggle to believe that anybody would ever want to wear his merchandise. Just why?

And the near half an hour video of him shopping for a new chair? There isn't enough time before death to waste watching something like that.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think he should start vlogging his day today life too , that would be more interesting than the eating ones

Warpaint

VIP Member
Surely he's jumped the shark or whatever by buying a takeaway. He's no longer a guy walking around rating places (not that they were ever realistic scores anyway)

Warpaint

VIP Member
He's already part of the youtube machine. I think it changed when he started doing merch and all the present opening videos. It might get a bit better if he gets to travel out of the UK more. There's only so many dull looking UK takeaways people will want to see. He'd probably do well with a bit of a tour of America.

Dianne

Chatty Member
What I don’t get is, from her YouTube channel, they were actively trying to conceive. Why would you try for a baby with a man who has had a vasectomy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Harrigan

VIP Member
I saw Danny in the Daily Mail today and certainly didn’t expect to see him there. I remember him saying he was widowed so I should be happy he’s found somebody but it seems a strange pairing.

I don’t watch his videos any more but one of them when he reviewed a Munchie box ie boxed meal to feed a family of 4 had me in tears, it’s so funny, some of the lines he comes out with.

Anyway, hoping he doesn’t get his fingers burned.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I agree he probably isn't being genuine but he won't be wanting to lose them business ? Or get a law suit lol

Spid

VIP Member
I agree he probably isn't being genuine but he won't be wanting to lose them business ? Or get a law suit lol
Yeah. His last one was a bit more critical tbf. Fish and chips that were a tiny portion, costly, and he wasn't keen on the batter.