Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Iv never heard of this YouTube channel but what a great idea for a thread I’d love to see other people’s takeaways and rate them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I’m so sad he’s taken the wrong path…a year ago I bloody loved his videos 😭 I liked that he kept working at the butchers, then in one video I noticed him mutter, “I used to work at a butchers,” and I thought, oh no, Danny’s changed. Now this girlfriend who’s clearly up to no good. Maybe it was a case of too popular, too quickly.

Reactions: 7

emm

VIP Member
I can't believe he's been took in with the good digger surely he must know she's just a opportunist and wouldn't look twice at him if he wasn't "famous"
Honestly I think a lot of men are taken in by this as they think they are more attractive than they are

Reactions: 6

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Everything is a 10/10, so it's not authentic. He could be served up some trash from the fridge in poundland and he'd still rate it a 10/10

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I can't believe he's been took in with the good digger surely he must know she's just a opportunist and wouldn't look twice at him if he wasn't "famous"

Warpaint

VIP Member
Yeah I've just stopped watching altogether and the recommendations have drifted off youtube so no idea when he even uploads anymore. It's clear he's just in it for the cash now.

Dianne

Chatty Member
Guuyyysss oh my god!! I know this woman! I’m DEAD this is the most random ‘couple’ I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Does he ever eat before about the 15 minute mark? We really do not need to see him driving the car, parking the car, actually buying the parking ticket, walking to the restaurant, choosing what to have, ordering the food, paying for the food, setting up the table, waiting ages for the food. It's just so bloody tedious.

Spid

VIP Member
I like him but every review is the same. He needs to actually be a bit critical, surely not every takeaway is great. I get he might be scared of ruining a takeaways reputation though.

Mlem

Chatty Member
Shes set for life now 😂

Shes obviously hoping he gets picked up by mainstream tv and she can cash in.

Doubt that will happen

Spid

VIP Member
Ive binged watched a load over the past few weeks as i tried to get a few videos behind around 6 months ago so i could watch them in bulk on the weekends as i really enjoyed the videos at that time but i ended up just stopping watching altogether. So i ended up 5 months behind on the videos.

Im around 3 months behind now, up to October 5th. Bonus now is i can get through them all really quick as i just fast forward to the eating parts so that brings them down to like 10 mins long.
When you binge watch it does really just confirm that all the videos are samey. Only so many “oooh yeah” and “its a solid 10 from me” until it becomes irritating.
Like that fries place in Sheffield this week. He said he'd had better fries elsewhere and these just tasted like frozen ones but at the end he still gave it a 10!

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Where to start.

I think his videos were a decent novelty when he first started them in lockdown. The whole setting up the table outside the restaurant thing actually made sense now. Him still doing it now is just bloody weird though. Quite often now he is setting up his table in the middle of busy streets and just getting in people's way. All the while the places he is buying food from look empty and he could surely just have a seat inside. The videos are needlessly long as well. Obviously because the longer the video, the more money he can make from them. We don't need to see him arriving by car, parking, walking to the restaurant, ordering, waiting for the food. He sometimes doesn't even eat anything till after the 20 minute mark. And every video now has multiple "fans" wanting to pose for photos with him. He can't be that well known ffs. I bet a lot of these people are plants. Aye up!

Warpaint

VIP Member
His career has seems to have hit a bit of a rocky road. There's all sorts of mad stuff going on with that woman who also has a channel. She posts really weird videos of them talking nonsense. Also the comments on his videos now all seem to slate him, especially as his last one was trying re-heated Pizza at a petrol station and giving it a 10. I think the happy-go-lucky Peter Kaye wannabe mask is slipping.

Reactions: 4

Warpaint

VIP Member
Ive binged watched a load over the past few weeks as i tried to get a few videos behind around 6 months ago so i could watch them in bulk on the weekends as i really enjoyed the videos at that time but i ended up just stopping watching altogether. So i ended up 5 months behind on the videos.

Im around 3 months behind now, up to October 5th. Bonus now is i can get through them all really quick as i just fast forward to the eating parts so that brings them down to like 10 mins long.
When you binge watch it does really just confirm that all the videos are samey. Only so many “oooh yeah” and “its a solid 10 from me” until it becomes irritating.
He really does need to sort out the rating system

Reactions: 4