Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Watched some, mostly the ones he did that I know, he can be a bit over generous I feel with some places so I don't feel he's giving a true review of it, one place he did was so shit here it didn't even last a few years, place is gone now but yet he raved it was amazing an good for money, he paid like £30 or £40 somthing for like two trays of stuff, would hardly feed a family of 4

Spid

VIP Member
So i see he’s bought a takeaway business.

The whole video made me cringe all the way through. It just wasnt one of his “natural Danny” videos. Maybe he was nervous i dunno🤷🏼‍♀️
Where's he said this? I don't see a video

Warpaint

VIP Member
What's her channel called? I did think they seemed a very odd match what with him being a heart attack waiting to happen and her being a vegan that's into fitness or whatever. Aldo agree that calling her the love of his life was awful.
Sophie Mei Lan is her name and it comes up when you youtube it

Mlem

Chatty Member
Where's he said this? I don't see a video
In the last 2 mins of his latest video titled “ The One Takeaway I Couldn't Rate”

The place hes going to is the one he co-owns and announces it at the end

Warpaint

VIP Member
Anyone watch this channel on youtube?

I think he started in lockdown and those videos were pretty good. Seems to get accused of paid reviews now but no idea if there's any truth to it. He does give high scores to some really shit places though. And the channel itself seems to unintentionally highlight how crappy UK takeaways are. And his Peter Kay like shtick must grate on some people.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I don't mind him but he can sometimes overdo the Peter Kaye act. The gift opening was funny at first with all the tat being sent to him. I think he's son is the one who does all the filming.

Spid

VIP Member
In the last 2 mins of his latest video titled “ The One Takeaway I Couldn't Rate”

The place hes going to is the one he co-owns and announces it at the end
Oh right. It would have got far more views if he put something about it in the title

Notorious PIG

I’m not familiar with that channel but there’s an American chap on YouTube called Daym Drops and I love his reviews. He seems such a lovely chap, and he also writes brilliant online reviews for his meals too, so funny!