Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I honestly found it really awful him calling the new fiancé 😧 the “love of my life” - how heartbreaking for the kids

Reactions: 4

Warpaint

VIP Member
Yep a very odd move. Probably both deserve each other and the train wreck that's coming

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wonder what has attracted her to a obese unattractive man ? ...Yip its his money

She's a good digger she's been desperate for fame for years
Screenshot_20230115-202517.png

Mlem

Chatty Member
Havent watched him since my last post on this thread in feb last year.
Decided that there was only so much repetitive content i can put up with.
Dont hate the bloke by any means, i did see his engagement post on twitter a while ago and its obvious shes only with him for exposure.
I’ll probably shuffle back in when his relationship goes tits up.

Really dont know how he can mix up his content when it really is a one trick pony set up.

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
He really is a very silly man to allow himself to be trapped like this. Surely he must ask himself what she sees in this morbidly obese man. I think we all know the answer. I've seen her on his and her own channel and she comes over as fame hungry and absolutely desperate. They met in November, engaged one month later, and now a kid on the way four months later. I think we all know how this ends...

Justabrowser

Apparently he had a vasectomy 10 years ago but then again sometimes they may not work ….. I was waiting on a meeting and I was looking threw the magazine that they had on the table & she was in it

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Mlem

Chatty Member
I do really like him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. But his rating system never reflects what he actually thinks of the food. Like sometimes you can tell he thinks the food is crap and he’ll still give it a goodish score. I think that may be just him being a nice guy and not wanting to slate someones business.

my main issue is with the filler parts when hes waffling on whilst driving and the bits where hes waiting for the food, i understand why they keep it in but for me its just boring so i end up skipping most of the video and just watch where hes trying the food.

his videos have become quite samey but thats the nature of the beast. I just hope he doesnt start getting guests on or gets snapped up by tv producers, the authenticity will have gone from it for me then.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
It would probably have been a lot better if he had just done one or two videos a week. I think he actually puts a new one up every day. Also for someone who is meant to be a food reviewer, he often doesn't even have a clue how to describe what's on his plate. He'll just say stuff like "this red stuff". If he's having a curry for example, he won't go much more into depth then just saying "That's spicy". No shit mate. It's a curry.

Spid

VIP Member
He's already part of the youtube machine. I think it changed when he started doing merch and all the present opening videos. It might get a bit better if he gets to travel out of the UK more. There's only so many dull looking UK takeaways people will want to see. He'd probably do well with a bit of a tour of America.
The merch is terrible. Who wants to buy a hoodie with 'rate my takeaway' on it

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
They should start off at the car so he can get his catchphrase in or whatever then cut to when he's just about to enter the place

Warpaint

VIP Member
Is anyone here still subscribed to his YouTube?
Never was, just used to watch the videos when I was working weekends on my own. It was an okay time filler for a bit but I moved on. Like most people I think.

Mlem

Chatty Member
Ive binged watched a load over the past few weeks as i tried to get a few videos behind around 6 months ago so i could watch them in bulk on the weekends as i really enjoyed the videos at that time but i ended up just stopping watching altogether. So i ended up 5 months behind on the videos.

Im around 3 months behind now, up to October 5th. Bonus now is i can get through them all really quick as i just fast forward to the eating parts so that brings them down to like 10 mins long.
When you binge watch it does really just confirm that all the videos are samey. Only so many “oooh yeah” and “its a solid 10 from me” until it becomes irritating.

• Heart

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Guuyyysss oh my god!! I know this woman! I’m DEAD this is the most random ‘couple’ I’ve ever seen!
Please tell all!

He made the Daily Mail sidebar of shame, so presumably he has an agent who's done a Max Clifford style press release? All I can is...his poor kids 🥴

Reactions: 2

Warpaint

VIP Member
All the fans talking to him is just annoying he needs to go to quiter areas
There's one where a girl starts trolling him asking him why he's copying Peter Kay which is quite funny. I think he just purposely plonks himself right on the thoroughfare. I guess so more people will ask what he's doing and he may get more views from it

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think he needs to broaden his horizons now, I was his biggest fan but now I barely watch and if I do I just fast forward to the eating , he needs to start going to dirty looking places greasy spoons ECT