Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stitched

Chatty Member
I like him, he’s harmless. He’s much better than “Food Review Club” who rate takeaways based on restaurant standards 🙄

Reactions: 1

CookieZippy

VIP Member
His career has seems to have hit a bit of a rocky road. There's all sorts of mad stuff going on with that woman who also has a channel. She posts really weird videos of them talking nonsense. Also the comments on his videos now all seem to slate him, especially as his last one was trying re-heated Pizza at a petrol station and giving it a 10. I think the happy-go-lucky Peter Kaye wannabe mask is slipping.
What's her channel called? I did think they seemed a very odd match what with him being a heart attack waiting to happen and her being a vegan that's into fitness or whatever. Aldo agree that calling her the love of his life was awful.

• Wow

Warpaint

VIP Member
Haha yeah, I thought that's what people might think it was. I suppose it can be a duel thread lol

emm

VIP Member
And when she had said she didn't want to have sex before marriage? None of this makes any sense

Mlem

Chatty Member
So i see he’s bought a takeaway business.

The whole video made me cringe all the way through. It just wasnt one of his “natural Danny” videos. Maybe he was nervous i dunno🤷🏼‍♀️

Stitched

Chatty Member
He went to a nice cafe recently in my town. Honestly, didn't need him to come and review it. Everyone locally already knows it's a really nice place to go.
To be fair isn’t the idea to maybe encourage people from out of town too? He seems to go to the areas the townsfolk know of and are held in high regard - that Leggers Inn one in Dewsbury he went to is pretty well known (and I’m not even from Dewsbury). He gets recommendations I think

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I get that the longer the videos, the more money he makes from them but the amount of filler he pads these out with is as shameless as it is boring. There was one recently that lasted 30 minutes and he didn't have a bite to eat till after the 22 minute mark. There's just no need for that.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Where to start.

I think his videos were a decent novelty when he first started them in lockdown. The whole setting up the table outside the restaurant thing actually made sense now. Him still doing it now is just bloody weird though. Quite often now he is setting up his table in the middle of busy streets and just getting in people's way. All the while the places he is buying food from look empty and he could surely just have a seat inside. The videos are needlessly long as well. Obviously because the longer the video, the more money he can make from them. We don't need to see him arriving by car, parking, walking to the restaurant, ordering, waiting for the food. He sometimes doesn't even eat anything till after the 20 minute mark. And every video now has multiple "fans" wanting to pose for photos with him. He can't be that well known ffs. I bet a lot of these people are plants. Aye up!
Yeah as the videos went on I found myself skipping through most of them. Same starting slogan, same catchphrases peppered throughout. It all got stale very fast. I imagine he'll go down the collab route and gradually start having more guest reviewers.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I don't mind him but he can sometimes overdo the Peter Kaye act. The gift opening was funny at first with all the tat being sent to him. I think he's son is the one who does all the filming.
Yeah every time he says "Back on the road again" it reminds me of Max and Paddy

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He went to a nice cafe recently in my town. Honestly, didn't need him to come and review it. Everyone locally already knows it's a really nice place to go.